The introduction of the Megaderm material created a breakthrough in the cosmetic field. In which the most beneficial is rhinoplasty surgery with the Megaderm cartilage rhinoplasty method. So what is Megaderm cartilage rhinoplasty? What advantages does it have? Follow the article right below!
What is Megaderm Cartilage Rhinoplasty?
What is Megaderm cartilage?
Megaderm is a breakthrough material in the field of cosmetology. Megaderm material is extracted from human skin epidermal cells and produced with AlloClean technology.
Megaderm material is similar to our skin, so when it is implanted into the body, it will not produce rejection or allergic reaction. In rhinoplasty, Megaderm is used as a cushion for the skin of the nose, helping to maintain and protect the natural collagen structure present in the nasal cartilage.
The advantages of Megaderm cartilage rhinoplasty
Megaderm cartilage rhinoplasty has advantages that normal rhinoplasty techniques cannot:
Natural nose shape
Megaderm cartilage rhinoplasty will bring us not only beautiful but also a very soft nose shape similar to a natural nose. This technique helps improve many common defects such as low nose, flat nose, …
Rhinoplasty without leaving any scars
The Megaderm cartilage rhinoplasty technique can ensure no scars or cosmetic traces after surgery.
Appropriate for everyone
The Megaderm cartilage rhinoplasty method can be applied to anyone above 18 years old. In addition, Megaderm cartilage rhinoplasty can be applied to those who have damaged nose skin, or for those who do not want to use autologous cartilage for rhinoplasty.
After only 30 – 45 minutes of surgery, we can have a more natural and beautiful nose thanks to the Megaderm cartilage rhinoplasty technique.
No resting is needed
After having Megaderm cartilage rhinoplasty, customers can come back to their normal lives without having to follow strictly resting like other rhinoplasty methods.
Thanks to the extremely high compatibility with the body of the Megaderm cartilage, complications such as redness, exposed nose bridge,… can be minimized. Therefore, the final results can last for a long time.
Who should choose Megaderm cartilage rhinoplasty
The Megaderm cartilage rhinoplasty method is appropriate for everyone especially for the following:
- Those who are 18 years old or older and have good natural health.
- Those who have nose defects such as snub nose, rough nose tip, flat alar bases, damaged nose skin, up-turn nose tip,…
- Those who want to have a natural and beautiful nose.
- Those who had failed rhinoplasty and need a nose revision.
Is Megaderm cartilage rhinoplasty good?
According to experts and top rhinoplasty doctors, Megaderm cartilage rhinoplasty is an extremely safe method. It completely improves the disadvantages of traditional silicone rhinoplasty.
Moreover, placing Megaderm cartilage between the nasal cartilage and the nose skin helps to create an aesthetic, natural, and soft nose. Therefore, Megaderm cartilage rhinoplasty is a good choice for customers.
Megaderm cartilage rhinoplasty surgery
How much is Megaderm cartilage rhinoplasty?
The Megaderm cartilage rhinoplasty procedure
- Step 1: Examination and consultation
- Step 2: General health check
- Step 3: Measurement and sketch a new nose shape
- Step 4: Sterilization and anesthesia
- Step 5: Start the Megaderm cartilage rhinoplasty procedure
- Step 6: Post-operative care and following check-up
How to care for your nose after having Megaderm cartilage rhinoplasty
- Avoid contacting with water and dirt.
- Clean the nose regularly with physiological saline and change the bandage regularly.
- Regularly apply ice compresses for the first 2-3 days to reduce swelling. Apply warmth compresses afterward to reduce bruising.
- Avoid intense exercise as much as possible. Avoid touching your nose.
- Eat foods rich in vitamins, minerals, and protein to help your nose recover quickly.
- Avoid food that makes you allergic.
- Take medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Never take any other medication without consulting your doctor.
- Take the following check-ups as scheduled.
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about the Megaderm cartilage rhinoplasty – the breakthrough technology in the rhinoplasty field. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment or contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for the most thoughtful consultation and advice.