What is Korean Rhinoplasty?
What is Korean Rhinoplasty? According to Dr. Phung Manh Cuong – Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital: “Korea rhinoplasty is a very simple method to correct the shape of the nose, with low intervention to the body, high safety, and low risk of complications.”
The Korean Rhinoplasty technique is very simple. The doctor shall conduct a dissection of the cavity in the nose bridge to place the cartilage, thereby increasing the height of the nose.
The advantages of Korean Rhinoplasty
Give a flawless S Line/L Line nose shape
Safe rhinoplasty method
Long-lasting nose shape
Compared to other rhinoplasty methods such as structural or cartilage rhinoplasty, the Korean Rhinoplasty method has a lower cost.
Who should choose Korean Rhinoplasty?
Korean Rhinoplasty is not for everyone. Specifically, Dr. Phung Manh Cuong said: “The Korean Rhinoplasty method can only improve the height of the nose bridge, the length of the nose, and the protrusion of the nose tip.”
Dr. Cuong also advises those who have a nose that is too low, too short, or too many defects not to choose Korean Rhinoplasty. Instead, they should consider choosing other rhinoplasty methods such as structural rhinoplasty.
The Korean Rhinoplasty procedure
The procedure of Korean Rhinoplasty is as follows:
- Step 1: Examination and consultation
- Step 2: General health check
- Step 3: Measurement and sketch for a new nose shape
- Step 4: Sterilization and anesthesia
- Step 5: Proceed with the Korean Rhinoplasty surgery
- Step 6: Health check, post-operative care, schedule for following check-ups
- Step 7: Following check-ups for suture removal
Read more -> Korean Rhinoplasty tools
Where should we have quality Korean Rhinoplasty?
Although Korean Rhinoplasty is a very simple technique, it does not mean that we can go to any cosmetic facility to have Korean Rhinoplasty. On the contrary, you must find a prestigious cosmetic facility that has good rhinoplasty doctors.
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital has doctors with more than 15 years of experience in the field of cosmetology, all of whom are highly skilled and professional, and regularly practice in Korea. Rhinoplasty surgeries at Gangwhoo Hospital are advised and by Korean experts. Therefore, the final results and safety for customers are guaranteed.
Images of our customers before & after Korean Rhinoplasty at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
How much is Korean Rhinoplasty?
Korean Rhinoplasty and other rhinoplasty services price list at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
|SERVICE||PRICE (VND)||DISCOUNTED PRICE (VND)||WARRANTY|
3D Sline – 3D Lline Rhinoplasty
4D Sline – 4D Lline Rhinoplasty
6D Sline – 6D Lline Rhinoplasty
SLine Superstructural Rhinoplasty
LLine Superstructural Rhinoplasty
Rib Cartilage Rhinoplasty
Alar Base Reduction
Nasal Hump Removal
Nose Tip Reduction/Adjustment
Nose Defects Correction
Nasal Bone Correction
Cleft Lip Treatment
|Nose revision||5 – 7.000.000||Miễn phí||Cases vary|
How to care for your nose after Korean Rhinoplasty
- Avoid getting your nose wet. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Keep your nose clean. Regularly change the bandage and clean the wound with physiological saline.
- Avoid intense exercises, avoid doing intense sports, or carrying heavy objects.
- Avoid eating foods that can cause allergies such as beef, chicken, seafood, water spinach, sticky rice, etc. Avoid using alcohol, stimulants.
- Increase vitamin and mineral intake through green vegetables and fresh fruits. Have healthy protein sources for your nose such as lean pork, mushrooms, tofu, etc.
- Take the medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor. If you must use other medications, consult your doctor first.
- Take the following check-ups as scheduled.
Questions related to Korean Rhinoplasty
Can the new nose shape last permanently?
Thanks to the fact that professional doctors and specialists perform Korean Rhinoplasty, the new nose shape shall last for a lifetime.
How long does it take for the nose to get in shape?
It shall take from 3 – 6 months for the nose to get in shape after undergoing Korean Rhinoplasty.
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about Korean Rhinoplasty. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment below or contact our Hotline: 0901666879 for the most thoughtful advice and guidance.