In the past few years, the V-Line face trending has risen strongly and has become the most popular beauty among girls. The special feature of this face shape is the V shape formed by the jaw angle and 2 jawbones. This V-shaped face gives feminine and attractive beauty to any girl.
On the other hand, in anthropology, the person with the V-Line face shape is said to easily achieve a lot of success in life, has a fulfilling married life, and a successful career.
As a result, V-Line maxillofacial trim surgery is popular among thousands of young girls. In fact, there are also many failed surgeries that lead to facial deformities. The main reason is that they have not found a reputable cosmetic facility to have surgery.
What is V-Line maxillofacial trim surgery?
V-Line maxillofacial trim is a cosmetic method that involves directly affecting trim the jawbone area on both sides that make the face too big. After the surgery, the chin and jawline have a V-shape that is well-proportioned with the face. Thanks to that, the feminine facial features and natural beauty became clearer.
The doctor will remove facial defects such as a large and wide chin, high cheekbones, unbalanced face… The surgery is carried out quickly for faster recovery.
The advantages of V-Line maxillofacial trim surgery
No need for strict diets, everyday exercises, or even regular chin massaging courses, V-Line maxillofacial trim surgery is the simplest way for you to have your desired face shape. This method has the following advantages:
- Correct the rough and unbalanced jawbone.
- Give a slimmer and well-proportioned V-Line face.
- Gives feminine, attractive, and modern facial features.
- No pain, no scars, no complicaitons.
- Quick recovery, long-lasting results.
- Applying the latest Korean cosmetic technology.
The international standard V-Line maxillofacial trim procedure
V-Line maxillofacial trim is an extremely complicated technique, so a highly qualified and experienced doctor is needed. Moreover, sterile operating rooms are essential to ensure customers’ safety.
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, the V-Line maxillofacial trim procedure is as follows:
- Step 1: The doctor will examine the chin and jawline to decide the most appropriate method to ensure a perfect V-Line face.
- Step 2: The customer must have a general health check to ensure they are eligible for the surgery.
- Step 3: The doctor will perform a jawbone scanning to determine the appropriate jawbone trimming. Then, the doctor will give a suitable treatment regimen, simulate the results with 3D technology for the customer to preview.
- Step 4: The doctor will perform anesthesia so that the customer will not feel any pain during the surgery.
- Step 5: Start the V-Line maxillofacial trim surgery, the doctor will use endoscopes and specialized jaw trimming tools to ensure accuracy. The surgery lasts for a relatively long time, so the doctor needs to concentrate on each step.
- Step 6: After the surgery, the doctor will close the incision with self-dissolving cosmetic threads to ensure quick recovery, no scars, and no surgical traces.
- Step 7: The customer will be transferred to the recovery room after surgery. The doctor will instruct on how to rest during the recovery period, following check-ups, and prescription medications, to ensure no infection and quick recovery.
V-Line maxillofacial trim at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
|Service||Price (VND)||Discounted price|
Cleft Chin Creation
Gummy Smile Treatment
Korea Implant Genioplasty
USA Implant Genioplasty
Nasolabial Folds Augmentation
Zygoma Reduction Plasty
V-Line Maxillofacial Trim
|65 – 75.000.000||…|
Large Piercing Hole Treatment
Dimple Creation One Side
Dimple Creation On Both Side
Lip Reduction – Lip Shaping (1 lip)
Heart Lip Shaping
Wrinkle Removal, Facial Makeover
Images of our customers before & after V-Line maxillofacial trim
Why should you have V-Line maxillofacial trim at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital?
Nowadays, the V-Line maxillofacial trim service has been present in many cosmetic hospitals across the country and is widely popular. Thanks to that, women will have opportunities to have a more beautiful and attractive face. But not every cosmetic facility can give a safe V-Line maxillofacial trim service as advertised.
If customers want to change their facial appearance safely, come to Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital immediately. Customers will be consulted by our medical team on their jawbone condition as well as the most appropriate method. Gangwhoo is one of the few cosmetic hospitals that provide the international V-Line maxillofacial trim service.
At Gangwhoo, we have highly qualified and experienced doctors in cosmetology who have successfully performed V-Line maxillofacial trim and brought back confidence for thousands of customers.
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about the V-Line maxillofacial trim service. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment or contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for the most thoughtful advice and guidance!