A low or short chin can make the face look unbalanced, rough, and less aesthetic. This defect can make the bearer lose confidence in daily communication. Short chin and short chin can last for the entire life.
However, thanks to the great development of cosmetic technologies, there are now ways to remove unwanted defects on the face. And V-Line maxillofacial trim and sliding genioplasty are the top solutions for this condition. These techniques can be applied to not only make you feel more confident but also gives you a flawless appearance to have more opportunities and success in life.
What are V-Line maxillofacial trim and genioplasty?
V-Line and sliding genioplasty apply Korean technology to appropriately shape and reposition the chin bone. Then, create a slim V-Line face and V-shaped chin to be well-proportioned with the face.
Depending on each different chin defect, the position of chin sliding will be forward or backward. In the lip mucosa area, the doctor will make a small incision to cut the chin bone with specialized equipment. Then, the doctor will adjust the position of the chin and fix it with special braces.
Although this technique involves directly affecting the chin bone structure, thanks to modern technology, the surgery is performed safely without pain and discomfort. In addition, the V-Line maxillofacial trim and sliding genioplasty are carried out precisely without leaving any dangerous complications.
The advantages of V-Line maxillofacial trim and sliding genioplasty
Despite the complicated technique, the final results are good, hence the V-Line and sliding genioplasty have become more and more popular. This method stands out with many advantages such as:
- Correcting defects such as short chin, receding chin, asymmetrical chin, chubby face, etc.
- Adjust the chin bone to the right position to be well-proportioned with the face.
- Create a slim and attractive V-Line face shape.
- Applying the latest and US FDA-certified cosmetic technology.
- Quick, precise surgery that gives a long-lasting result.
- Quick recovery without complications.
The V-Line maxillofacial trim and sliding genioplasty procedures
- Step 1: The doctor will examine the customer’s facial defects, jawbone, and chin to determine the appropriate cosmetic method.
- Step 2: The customer will have a general health check including ultrasound, measure blood pressure, scanning, etc. to ensure that they are eligible for the surgery.
- Step 3: The doctor will measure the new chin proportions suitable for the face, ensuring the most natural V-Line facial contours. The doctor will use a CT3D to scan the proportions of your jawbone. Then, the doctor will simulate a 3D image of before and after surgery for customers’ reference.
- Step 4: Anesthetize the customer and disinfect the entire surgical area. This is to ensure the customer will not feel any pain or discomfort during the surgery, it also reduces the risk of inflammation.
- Step 5: The doctor will use a specialized bone cutter and an endoscope to locate and adjust the chin bone. Then proceed to slide the chin to the appropriate position to create a V-Line chin. At the same time, the doctor also performed chin reduction to correct a rough and unnatural chin. Finally, the doctor will close the incision and brace the chin with the fixing screw.
- Step 6: The customer will be transferred to the post-operative room for care and further monitoring. Then, the doctor will schedule the following check-up, instruct a suitable resting plan at home.
V-Line maxillofacial trim at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
|Facial paralysis||6,420 – 8,560|
|Korean implant temple augmentation||1,290|
|USA implant temple augmentation||1,730|
|NANO implant temple augmentation||2,150|
|Korean implant chin augmentation||870|
|USA implant chin augmentation||1,080|
|NANO implant chin augmentation||1,510|
|Chin augmentation with securing screws||1,080|
|Buccal fat removal||1,300|
|V_Line jaw surgery||2,580|
|Mandibular bone reduction||2,150|
|Mandibular bone reduction + Chin reduction||3,440|
|Cleft chin creation||660|
|Gummy smile treatment||870|
|Overbite treatment + gummy smile treatment||5,150|
|Overbite + Underbite treatment||6,000|
|Overbite treatment + Chin-sliding surgery||5,150|
|Lefort 1 surgery (upper jaw)||3,860|
|BSSO surgery (lower jaw)||4,275|
|Lefort 1 surgery (upper jaw) + BSSO surgery (lower jaw)||7,720|
|Jaw angle surgery||3,440|
|Chin grafting with mandibular bone||2,150|
|Jaw angle trim surgery + jaw body trim||3,860|
|Jaw angle trim surgery and adjustment + jaw body trim||4,290|
|Jaw trim + chin alignment correction||5,150|
|V-line jaw trim||3,440|
|V-line jaw trim + chin alignment correction||5,150|
|V-line jaw trim + Chin-sliding surgery||5,150|
|Overbite – underbite correction||2,790 – 3,220|
|Enlarged ear piercing correction||230|
|1 side dimple||190|
|2 side dimple||320|
|Lip reduction – adjustment||440|
|Lipo shaping (1 lip)||440|
|Lipo shaping (2 lip)||870|
|Wrinkles removal, facial correction (nose, cheek, chin)||400|
Why should you have V-Line maxillofacial trim and sliding genioplasty at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital?
V-Line maxillofacial and sliding genioplasty are not dangerous because they are performed by our top estheticians with the most modern equipment. However, these are complicated techniques, so you must come to the most reputable and quality cosmetic hospital.
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is one of the most prestigious cosmetic hospitals in Viet Nam, trusted by thousands of customers for years. At Gangwhoo, you will experience an international standard environment with the top highly qualified and well-trained estheticians.
In addition, Gangwhoo hospital has state-of-the-art cosmetic technologies and the most advanced equipment to ensure the top experience and the best result for customers.
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about V-Line maxillofacial trim and sliding genioplasty. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment below or contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for the most thoughtful advice and guidance!