The price of the V-Line mandible trim service is one of the most concerning questions of customers. Understanding this, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital shall provide customers our detailed price list of the mandible trim services.
THE PRICE OF THE MANDIBLE TRIM SERVICE AT GANGWHOO COSMETIC HOSPITAL
Currently, the price list for mandible trim at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is 65 million VND. If customers choose to do it on promotional occasions, the price list for mandible trim may be lower.
The price list for mandible trim is not too high compared to facial makeover services, but the cosmetic efficiency of the mandible trim method is spectacular.
Especially for women who have a square face and a rather “masculine” jawline.
After undergoing mandible trim, women and sisters have more delicate and gentler facial lines.
IS V-LINE MANDIBLE TRIM DANGEROUS?
The V-Line mandible trim technique is an extremely effective technique at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital and was chosen by many customers for a beauty makeover.
With the help of advanced technologies, equipment, and machines, along with cosmetic procedures at the hospital, we assure you that V-Line mandible trim surgery does not cause any danger, affect health during and after surgery.
- Before surgery: The customers will have a general health check, undergo all tests and ultrasounds to ensure that the customer is eligible for the surgery.
- Advanced equipment: Specialized and advanced equipment especially the CT Scanner that can capture the entire structure of the jaw, chin, and face, which helps doctors recognize the general situation of your facial bone structure. Thanks to this, the doctor can calculate and plan the most optimal correction to ensure the most appropriate technique.
Facial trim is performed by specialists of Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital in accordance with the standard procedures of the Ministry of Health to ensure the safety of all customers. After surgery, you will have a V-Line face shape as desired that lasts for a lifetime without affecting or damaging your health.
- Devoted and thoughtful post-operative care: After surgery, customers will be kept in the hospital for 1-2 days for their health to be stable. During these days, customers will be carefully examined and monitored by specialists.
In addition, there are always nurses on duty 24/24 to serve customers in the best way.
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AFTER SURGERY
- Customers should keep the bandage on for about 24 hours – 48 hours before it is removed.
- Avoid strong impact on the face during the first hours after surgery.
- Avoid exposing the surgical area to dust and water.
- Use the medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor to get the best results.
- Avoid the following foods: Chicken, sticky rice, water spinach in the first months.
- After 10 days, come back to the hospital for thread removal.
- Follow the doctor’s schedule for the following check-up.
THINGS TO REMEMBER AFTER SURGERY
After the surgery, there may be swelling in the eye area for 1 – 2 weeks depending on the customers’ health status.
The surgical areas may have bruises, infections due to improper hygiene.
WHY SHOULD CUSTOMERS HAVE V-LINE MANDIBLE TRIM AT GANGWHOO COSMETIC HOSPITAL?
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is a cosmetic facility that has been licensed by the Ministry of Health to operate with extremely advanced equipment and invest in facilities.
At Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, all cosmetic technologies have been certified to be safe and extremely effective by prestigious accrediting organizations in the world, especially the FDA in the USA.
The V-Line mandible trim service at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is performed according to a standardized procedure in a sterile operating room by highly qualified doctors in maxillofacial surgery.
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital uses endoscopic equipment to cut and remove the square jawbone to create balance V-Line facial lines.
Because this is an endoscopic method through the mucosa in the lower lip, it will minimize the invasion and damage to bring accurate results.
In addition, the Vectra 3D technology has been used by Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital to help simulate the treatment results in advance.
The customer preview the generated images to give his or her own opinion, along with the doctor to come up with the most appropriate surgical method.
The V-Line mandible trim surgery will last from 2-3 hours, then the customer will be transferred to the postoperative room for care and monitoring results.
Throughout the mandible trim surgery procedure, the doctors always monitor the health status of the customer for the most timely support.
Thousands of customers have chosen to have their mandible trim at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, they are all very satisfied with the results as well as the dedicated care of the hospital’s medical team.
Therefore, customers should not be too concerned about the price list mandible trim, they need to focus on aesthetic efficiency, as well as their own safety during and after surgery.
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is a prestigious cosmetic center for customers to have V-Line mandible trim. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our Hotline: 0901666879 for the most thoughtful consultation and advice.