Many people has to live through puberty with a face full of pimples, making them less confident in their life in the future. Check out the ways to treat treat puberty acne condition below if you are having the same problem!
What is puberty acne?
Acne is a common condition that happens to all teenagers. Around 85% of people face this problem when hitting puberty. This is because, during this age, the sebaceous glands are much more hyperactive, causing the follicles to be clogged, forming pimples.
Acne can come in various forms like whiteheads, blackheads, nodules, papules, etc. This can even last for some years after passing through puberty!
How to treat puberty acne condition
To prevent acne from developing, the comedones need to be taken out. However, improper acne removal can come with many risks. If you see yourself having pimples, you should do the following.
- Wash the face clean with a mild facial cleanser and wipe it dry.
- Use cotton swabs soaked with saline or alcohol to sterile the acne regions.
- Wash your hands clean with soap.
- Take a warm towel and place it onto the pimples for 10 minutes.
- Use cotton swabs to push down the pimples, bringing the comedones up.
- Place an adhesive pad that can suck out the pimples on the regions for 30 minutes.
- If the pads are faded, that means the comedones are taken out.
- Disinfect the acne regions and apply ointment to ease the skin.
- Place the acne pad on the skin to protect the region.
After removing the pimples, do not touch your skin with your hands as this can cause the skin to be vulnerable to bacterial attacks, making the condition worsen.
Medications used to treat puberty acne condition
There are many prescribed medications that can be used to treat puberty acne conditions that you can use; however, a dermatologist recommendation is needed.
- Benzoyl Peroxide: This can control the activity of P. acnes bacteria, preventing the formation of inflammation clusters.
- Salicylic acid: Can cleanse the follicles, preventing them from being clogged.
- Clindamycin: This exists in every acne ointment with the ability to eliminate P. acnes bacteria.
- Tretinoin: Can unclog the pores, get rid of the bacteria, dirt, and sebaceous that form acne.
- Adapalene: Can cleanse and unclog the follicles.
- Isotretinoin: Can regulate the production of sebaceous glands, preventing acne from occurring.
- Doxycycline: Can prevent inflammation and destroy P. acnes bacteria to stop the formation of pimples.
Một số sản phẩm thuốc bôi trị mụn trứng cá mà những ai đang ở độ tuổi dậy thì có thể tham khảo đó là:
Certain ointments for acne that you can use to treat puberty acne condition.
How to prevent puberty acne condition
After knowing how to treat puberty acne conditions, you will need to know how to prevent them from appearing in the first place.
- Keep the facial skin clean by cleansing it with a mild facial cleanser made from natural ingredients 2 times a day.
- When washing the face, make sure to massage the skin spirally. Don’t rub or scratch the skin as it can cause the pimples to pop and affect the surrounding regions.
- Moisten the skin with non-oily products made for skin with acne.
- Don’t touch the face. Clean your pillow and bed sheet or anything that can touch the face.
- Avoid eating food with a lot of starch, sugar, oil, fat, etc.
- Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables to supplement the body with vitamins and essential minerals.
- Drink plenty of water to increase the detoxing process of the body and moisten the skin, controlling the activity of the sebaceous glands.
Where to find a reputable place to treat puberty acne condition
If you are struggling with acne and you want to get rid of the problem once and for all, you can come to Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital to let the dermatologists diagnose your skin and give you the most suitable treatment regimen.
Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital possesses the advanced Skin Get – IPL technology to treat and subside the acne condition greatly after 1 therapy. Your skin will not only be free of acne but also be extra smooth and soft.
To book an appointment to experience the Skin Get – IPL technology, contact Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital by dialing 0901666879!
Acne therapy results at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital
This article has provided you with valuable information about how to treat puberty acne condition. We hope that you or you friends and loved ones can make good use of the knowledge that we provided.