Treating blind pimples is something extremely difficult as this type of acne condition is very persistent and can turn into more severe types. However, recently, many has been choosing to treat blind pimples with royal jelly. For that reason, today, we will take a look at this blind pimples therapy to understand it better.
Why should we treat blind pimples with royal jelly?
Many have already known the positive effects of royal jelly on human health; however, its benefits in treating blind pimples are still unpopular to the majority of people. So why should we treat blind pimples with royal jelly?
- First, there are lots of amino acids, proteins, and pure vitamins inside of royal jelly that can be absorbed easily into the body, either as a drink or as a facial ointment to nurture the skin.
- Second, using royal jelly will help the skin to recover from acne damages quickly, whitening and smoothening it significantly.
- Third, royal jelly contains Collagen that will make up for the lack of Collagen inside the hypodermis, making your skin healthier, stronger, and tighter. Moreover, royal jelly can also prevent some types of acne conditions like blind pimples or blackheads and can cleanse the skin effectively.
- Fourth, royal jelly is exceptionally useful in pushing the blind pimples up and drying the comedones.
How to treat blind pimples with royal jelly and the 2 wonderful methods
Treating blind pimples using royal jelly is an effective therapy that many could make good use of. Nowadays, there are 2 ways to maximize the blind pimples therapy potential of royal jelly: by drinking and by masking.
Treat blind pimples with royal jelly masks
To treat blind pimples with royal jelly masks is fairly simple. You will only have to go through the following steps:
- Prepare an adequate amount of pure royal jelly.
- Wash your face thoroughly with a facial cleanser and wipe it dry with a clean towel.
- Wash your face one more time with warm water to let the steam open up the pores, allowing the royal jelly to be absorbed easier deep under the skin.
- Rub the prepared royal jelly evenly on the skin surface.
- Massage your face gently for 1-2 minutes.
- Leave the mask be for 20-30 minutes so that the nutrients inside can enter the skin.
- Wash your face with warm water then cold water to close the follicles.
- Do this 2-3 times a week to achieve the best results.
Treat blind pimples with royal jelly drink
Another way to treat blind pimples with royal jelly is by drinking it. Here is how you should do it:
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of pure royal jelly and 1 glass of warm water.
- Pour the royal jelly into the glass of water and stir.
- Drink the mixture in the morning OR before going to bed for the best results.
- Take this drink one time a day.
(*) Note: you should not drink royal jelly directly. This should be mix with water or juice for easier consumption.
If you want to maximize the effectiveness of royal jelly in hidden acne therapy, you should combine the 2 methods together.
Things you need to remember to treat blind pimples with royal jelly
Using royal jelly in treating blind pimples has been proven to be effective and simple to do. However, there are a few things that you must remember when having blind pimples therapy with royal jelly to achieve the best possible results.
When using royal jelly masks:
- If this is your first time using royal jelly masks, you might be allergic to them. To keep it from being too severe, you should slices tomatoes into thin slices and place them on your face 10 minutes before using the masks to lower the risk for royal jelly allergy.
- If you have oily skin, you can use lemons instead of tomatoes.
- You will need to wash your face clean and wash it one more time with warm water before using royal jelly masks to treat blind pimples.
When using royal jelly drinks:
- If you are not accustomed to drinking royal jelly, it might be a little difficult to do it for the first time. For this reason, you should mix it with juice or honey as their natural sweetness will make it easier to drink.
The tips to distinguish between real and fake royal jelly
There are 2 ways for you to tell the difference between authentic and fake royal jelly
Tip number 1:
Hold a bit of royal jelly in your mouth. If the good is genuine, you will be able to feel it disperse inside your mouth without leaving any powdery feeling sensation behind. You will also be able to taste the distinctive sourness of real royal jelly. Moreover, your throat will feel a bit burning and hard to consume (if you are not familiar with drinking it).
Fake royal jelly, on the other hand, tends to be mix with powder or other mixtures, leaving a powdery feeling inside the mouth. You will also not be able to feel the natural royal jelly flavor when using the fake ones.
Tip number 2:
You can mix the product with pure honey. If the royal jelly is authentic, it will merge completely with honey without creating any layer. In contrast, the fake royal jelly will not dissolve completely with pure honey.
You now know the methods of using royal jelly in blind pimples therapy. We hope that this article will be useful to you. If you still have any questions, please contact Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital for further information!
If you are having skin conditions like acne, freckles, melasma, pitted scars, etc., and want to have a safe and effective skin therapy. You can check tout Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital’s skin services in the link down below: