The endoscopic transaxillary breast augmentation will help you to get your voluptuous breasts in no time, allowing you to be confident to dress whatever you like!
Endoscopic transaxillary breast augmentation is one of the most popularly used cosmetic makeovers recently. If you are wondering about the safety and who should you have to perform the surgery, Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital is here to answer all of your questions.
What is endoscopic transaxillary breast augmentation?
Endoscopic transaxillary breast augmentation is the technique used to increase the size of the breasts by placing the breast implant inside the body through the armpits. The surgeon will make incisions at the underarm areas and use an advanced endoscope to insert the implant.
After making a 3 – 4cm incision, the surgeon will insert the endoscope inside to create a breast cavity for the implant. This technique’s advantage is that it will only cause little pain, damage, and barely visible scars at the armpits.
Dr. Phung Manh Cuong explains the transaxillary breast augmentation
The pros and cons of endoscopic transaxillary breast augmentation
Each breast augmentation incision site has its pros and cons. Endoscopic breast augmentation is recommended by experts and customers thanks to its quick, safe, and effective procedure.
- The operation causes no damage to the nipples. This method is performed by creating an incision at the armpit and using an endoscope to avoid the nerves at the breasts.
- The recovery time is rather quick. As the endoscopic transaxillary breast augmentation affects little to the shape of the breasts, its healing process is fast and painless.
- The surgical scars are barely visible to the naked eyes. This method is exceptionally good thanks to the tiny incisions needed to limit the risk of scarring.
- The customers will achieve natural beauty and perfection.
Some requirements when having endoscopic transaxillary breast augmentation
- The standing surgeon must be skillful and experienced with endoscopic surgery and is well-versed with surgical equipment.
- The endoscopic transaxillary breast augmentation must be performed at a reputable and well-equipped facility.
Overall, all breast surgery will leave complications if they are done at a non-prestigious facility. Therefore, you must seek a renowned location for your surgery beforehand.
Check out: How long do you have to wear the post-surgery breast compression garment?
Who should have endoscopic transaxillary breast augmentation?
The endoscopic transaxillary breast augmentation is beloved by the ladies thanks to its reasonable cost, as well as the quick and painless operation. This service is suitable for the following candidate:
- Anyone who has passed puberty with small and underdeveloped breasts.
- People with asymmetrical breasts, making them look unaesthetic.
- Women with saggy breasts due to their diet, improper breast care, or breastfeeding.
- Ladies who wish to have round, big, and sexy breasts.
- Unwedded people wish to “upgrade” the breasts as this technique doesn’t affect the milk glands.
Experience the safe breast makeover services at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital
Having endoscopic transaxillary breast augmentation at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital will not only guarantee safety but also allow the customer to experience many great benefits:
Preserve the sensation of the breasts
As this technique involves incisions made at the armpits and a specialized endoscope, it will not cause any invasion or damages to the surrounding nerves of the breasts.
Therefore, you can rest assured that no damage or loss of sensation will be caused to the tip of the breasts. All of your concerns will cease to exist with the endoscopic technique at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital.
Ensure the invisible scars at the armpits
Having endoscopic transaxillary breast augmentation is a great way to hide the scars. The surgeon at Gangwhoo will always make sure the incision is small to limit the risk of leaving big scars.
Use quality breast implant that causes no allergy
At Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital, we will only use certified and approved implants to perform breast augmentation. Therefore, you won’t have to worry about allergies or incompatibility after the surgery.
Before performing the surgery, the doctor will diagnose the condition and the size of the breast to choose out the most suitable breast implants, lowering the risk of having complications and health problems.
Breast augmentation results at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital
In conclusion, endoscopic transaxillary breast augmentation is safe and cost-efficient. This procedure will leave little scars while bringing you attractive and beautiful breasts. Come to Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital to receive a consultation and safe and affordable services today!