Nowadays, there are plenty of methods of breast augmentation at different prices. So what is the price of breast filler injection?
Recently, the need for a makeover of women has been increasingly high, especially among those who wish to have a sexy and attractive pair of breasts after years of pregnancy and breastfeeding. Therefore, many techniques are currently applied with different costs. So what is the price of breast filler injection? We will find out soon.
What is breast filler injection?
Filler is the name used for a group of Calcium and Hyaluronic Acid. Filler can be used to fill the hollow spots on the to reach the desirable projection. One simple injection can easily fill the dent in the body.
Therefore, cosmetic experts tend to use filler injection for flaws on the face or like the wrinkles, the chin, the nose, or the temples. The technique is very popular at the moment as it requires no surgery yet can still offer the most natural beauty.
Filler comes in many brands and forms with an expiration date between 6 months to 2 years depending on the person’s condition and the medications.
The pros and cons of breast filler injection
If you choose to have breast filler injection, these are the pros and cons that you need to know:
The advantages of breast filler injection
- Filler is made mainly from Hyaluronic Acid. This is a natural essence inside the human body. Certified filler is approved by the FDA to be used for plastic surgery.
- You will get to witness the result immediately after having a breast filler injection. The skin will be tightened and significantly bigger.
- Breast filler injection will not cause any pain, require any resting, or leave any scarring on the body.
- You can achieve a natural and beautiful body without having any sign of cosmetic interference like breast augmentation using implants.
- The price of breast filler injection is affordable to many, unlike surgical breast augmentation.
The disadvantages of breast filler injection
- The effect of breast filler injection will be much shorter than surgical breast augmentation, chronologically.
- Breast filler injection will only be suitable for those with moderate breast size. Anyone with a small breast size will not be fitting to have a breast filler injection.
- Frequent secondary injections will be required to lengthen the beauty effect; otherwise, the breast can be saggy.
- It is suitable for anyone who has gone through labor before as it can affect the breastfeeding ability.
What is the price of breast filler augmentation?
The price of breast filler injection will depend on the type of filler used and the amount of filler needed. Currently, the price of filler for breast augmentation is between 7 – 22 million/cc. However, to prolong the effects of filler injection, the price could be quite costly.
To achieve the fulfilling breast size, in addition to the quality of the filler and the type of filler used, the expertise of the doctors is also a crucial factor. However, when having the procedure at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital, you are assured that your beauty is in good hands for the following reasons.
- The team of doctors is experienced and well-trained.
- The attitude of the staff is dedicated and caring.
- There is plenty of advanced equipment to support the procedure of the surgeon.
- The cost is affordable and reasonable.
Some notices when having breast filler injection
Before having a breast filler injection, the customer will need to seek a specialist to receive consultations. The doctors will recommend you the suitable sizes and filler type. In addition, you should also find a prestigious place to have the surgery to ensure your safety and health. One important notice that you should remember is to take care of your breast and following the instruction of the doctors after having a breast filler injection.
- Don’t apply heavy forces on the breast after having filler injection. This can affect the breast and its aesthetics.
- Don’t lie sideways. You won’t need to wear a compression garment like a surgical breast augmentation.
- Massage the breast gently after filler injection.
- Attend the follow-up appointment scheduled by doctors.
We hope what we have shared with you about the price of breast filler injection is helpful to you. For anyone with a fear of endoscopic breast augmentation then breast filler injection is the most effective technique nowadays. Come to Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital to gain your dreamful breast now!
The results of breast augmentation at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital