Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital has the best facial paralysis surgeon in the industry. With his expertise and dedication, you will soon get your beautiful smile back like it once was.
To people with cranial nerve VII facial paralysis, only the best facial paralysis surgeon can bring them the most effective treatment. But to choose who among all the surgeons out there is still a tough question to answer. To make your life easier, the article below will show you some information that you may find useful.
What is facial paralysis?
Why there are so many people searching for the best facial paralysis surgeon? Cranial nerve VII paralysis is a very difficult condition to treat if the doctor’s expertise is not top-notch. The symptom of facial paralysis is that either part or the whole of the facial muscle will lose its function. More specifically, the patient will have:
- Half of the face be dropped, creating asymmetric on the face. This means that half of the face will be paralyzed, causing the forehead, wrinkles, and eyebrow to be saggy, along with the cheek.
- Normal facial movements malfunction. some of them that can be listed are: closing the eyes, whistling, etc.
This condition causes the patient to be less aesthetical and confident in their life. Moreover, it can also affect the daily routines, causing the person to encounter many problems in their normal life. That is why finding the best facial paralysis surgeon is crucial to anyone with cranial nerve 7 paralysis.
As mentioned before, finding the best facial paralysis surgeon is the solution that all patients want to have as treatments will be varied depends on the severity of the problem.
The Oriental method is to combine medications and acupuncture. However, for severe cases, surgical intervention is the most effective and safest option. That is why so many people are desperately searching for “a good doctor” to help them regain their confidence in life.
Dr. Phung Manh Cuong – The best facial paralysis surgeon in Ho Chi Minh City
You are looking for the best facial paralysis surgeon? You don’t know who is the one you should contact for the best result? Look no more as Dr. Phung Manh Cuong, working at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital, is the one you need. With his great expertise and knowledge gained from the time training and working in America and Korea, he has salvaged the life of many patients with facial paralysis.
In Vietnam, not a lot of doctors can become the “silver bullet” for facial paralysis like Dr. Phung Manh Cuong. Being a first-level specialist in plastic surgery, he is the one with dedication and work ethic. At Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital, Dr. Phung Manh Cuong has redeemed the appearance of thousands of patients, turning people with asymmetrical faces into those with naturally proportionate ones.
The advantages of having facial paralysis treatment by Dr. Phung Manh Cuong?
Why is Dr. Cuong considered to be the best facial paralysis surgeon nowadays? It is because of these benefits that no other surgeons can provide to the patients in the cosmetic industry.
- First, his excellent skills can treat cranial nerve 7 paralysis to its core. You will only require one surgery for the rest of your life.
- Second, his technique will bring back the cranial nerve VII’s normal function. In addition, all the saggy muscles will be a return to their original positions.
- Third, the face of the patient will be symmetrical and harmonious than before.
- Fourth, the surgical technique applied by Dr. Cuong at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital is the more advanced ones. Therefore, the patient will not have any pain or swelling. The surgery will be done safely to leave no room for complications.
- Fifth, the operation will happen swiftly, allowing the recovery period to be shortened.
Contact Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital by dialing 0901.666.879 if you are looking for the best facial paralysis surgeon. Dr. Phung Manh Cuong and his team of doctors will always be ready to answer your question 24/7.