The best facial palsy surgeon in HCMC is Dr. Phung Manh Cuong – The first level specialist at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital. With over 15 years of experience, he can give you valuable advice and can perform your surgery directly to get rid of all the flaws and return your face to its original beauty.
Facial paralysis is a dangerous condition that can affect the aesthetic of the patient and the functions of the facial muscles like talking and eating. The cause of the problem is due to the inflammation of the cranial nerve 7, leading to peripheral partly or completely paralysis. If the condition doesn’t get treated early, it can leave lasting complications for life.
What is facial palsy surgery?
Facial palsy surgery is a cosmetic technique that requires lots of expertise and precision of the surgeons. This technique mainly affects the cranial nerve, stimulating its functions and adjusting the position of the muscles. This will help to improve the condition of crooked faces and sagginess caused by the problem.
In plastic surgery, facial palsy can only be done by experts with experience and sufficient equipment. As the area where the surgery takes place is highly sensitive, even the smallest mistake can lead to significant impacts on the surrounding skin regions.
The benefits of having facial paralysis surgery at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital
Up until this point, Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital has successfully performed many cases of facial paralysis surgery. The technique that we use can bring about the following effects:
- Get rid of all the issues of muscle paralysis, asymmetrical mouth, ptosis.
- Reignite the functions of the facial muscles.
- Form a more balanced and proportionate look.
- Can be performed safely and painlessly without any swelling or complications.
- Don’t require much time to rest or recover.
- Involve the use of the latest equipment.
Facial paralysis surgery procedure at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital
A facial paralysis surgery is a technique that got transferred to Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital. Therefore, the procedure will always have to be enclosed and heavily monitored by experts. The customers having the surgery will follow the process below:
- Step 1: The doctors will diagnose the facial palsy condition, explain, and show the patient the details of the surgery and the result afterward.
- Step 2: The patient will go through a general health assessment with X-ray, blood test, blood pressure measurement, etc. If the patient’s health is qualified without any dangerous illness, they will be considered for the surgery.
- Step 3: An anesthesiologist will perform anesthesia on the patient to ensure that they are comfortable. The surgical area will also be sterilized with a specialized disinfectant to not cause any infection.
- Step 4: By using specialized equipment and machinery, the surgeon will perform the procedure without a single mistake and adjust the position of the muscles. This requires intense concentration and dexterity from the best facial palsy surgeon in HCMC.
- Step 5: After having the surgery, the patient will be rested and taken care of at the hospital. The doctors will monitor and instruct the patient on the aftercare, medications, and schedule a check-up appointment.
The best facial palsy surgeon in HCMC
Not every surgeon or facility can successfully perform facial paralysis surgery. Therefore, if you are unfortunate enough to have cranial nerve 7 paralysis, you should find yourself a reputable place to have the operation.
According to the experts, Dr. Phung Manh Cuong is the best facial palsy surgeon in HCMC. With over 15 years of experience working in the plastic surgery industry and has over thousands of successful surgery, Dr. Phung Manh Cuong is trusted by both experts and customers. He is currently the first-level specialist at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital.
Prof – Dr. Park Sung Yong analyses a case of facial paralysis
when mentioning expertise, Dr. Phung Manh Cuong is well-trained in plastic surgery in many medical institutions in and out of the countries. He has had time training in countries with major cosmetic industries like England, France, America, Korea, etc. He is also currently the Director of the KSAS in the Vietnam region. In addition, he is also the visiting professor at the Catholic University of Korea – the biggest medical school in Korea.
Not only has the ability to transform patients into a better version of themselves, but Dr. Phung Manh Cuong is also a renowned surgeon for revisional surgery. Whether it is eyelid revision, nose revision, etc., just head to Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital to meet the best facial palsy surgeon in HCMC.
We hope that after knowing who is the best facial palsy surgeon in HCMC, you can make the best decision for your condition. If anyone ever wished to improve their appearance and correct the flaws of their body, feel free to seek Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital, a prestigious and quality facility, to receive the consultation and answer to all of your problems!