Rhinoplasty is one of the most popular beauty services among women and sisters. Customers in general and women, in particular, are concerned about pimples and acne after rhinoplasty and they are worried whether they can squeeze acne after rhinoplasty or not. The following article shall give a proper explanation to our beloved customers.
CAN YOU SQUEEZE ACNE AFTER RHINOPLASTY?
The nose is located in the center of the face, is a part of the T-zone on the face, which is quite sensitive, because it is the place where the pores are concentrated to excrete sebum, so when the pores are blocked, acne shall appear. Asides from the question “Can you squeeze acne after rhinoplasty?”, we also received similar questions.
Consultants advise, for the first few months after surgery, you should not touch your nose with your hand or touch the surrounding areas to avoid unwanted skin infection. The skin infection can affect your nose shape later on as well as slow down the healing process. Moreover, your nose may get crooked and deviated while recovering. Therefore, you must wait until your nose has gotten in shape that you can consider squeezing the acne on your skin.
In addition, during the first month, women and sisters must avoid wearing makeup or using cosmetics, because during this period you must take care of your skin based on the doctor’s instruction.
Notes: Having meals and resting regularly to enhance the healing process.
To heal the wound quickly, you must follow proper diets and rest. There are more issues that need to be paid attention to rather than squeezing acne. You should keep your body cool and hydrated, increase water intake, drink more fruit juice, and eat more vegetables,… You must have proper facial hygiene, drink enough water every day. Your skin will be healthier and more beautiful, the sebum will be eliminated and the acne shall be removed quickly.
Squeezing acne is not good for your skin and can cause scars. Therefore after rhinoplasty, you must not squeeze your acne.
POST-OPERATIVE CARE FOR RHINOPLASTY
The success of rhinoplasty is not only affected by technical factors but also affected by the post-operative care period. Therefore, if you have a good post-operative care method, the healing process shall be shortened, after your nose is completely recovered, only then you can squeeze acne.
- Wear a nose splint for 1 – 3 days, after rhinoplasty, you must take painkillers and antibiotics under the doctor’s prescription.
- Regularly apply ice compresses around your nose for the first 2 – 3 days, you may apply warm compresses on the 4th day to ease the bruises and swellings.
- Regularly clean the wound with physiological saline, keep your nose dried.
- Avoid strong activities to ensure your nose shall not get crooked.
- Avoid contact on your nose after rhinoplasty such as touching, twisting, or scratching.
- Carefully cover your nose when going outside, prevent your nose from contacting dirt or direct sunlight.
- Asides from the mentioned above, you should avoid some kinds of food such as egg, seafood, sticky rice, chicken, water spinach, alcohol… These kinds of food can cause keloid, slow down the healing process, cause itchiness, soreness, swelling, fester, or scars in the surgical areas. Therefore, to ensure the best rhinoplasty result, you must follow these instructions.
However, to ensure a beautiful nose shape and your safety, choosing a good cosmetic facility is also extremely important. Nowadays, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital successfully applies various rhinoplasty methods especially the structural rhinoplasty technique whose great advantages can ensure long-lasting results.
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is the top cosmetic facility for rhinoplasty in Ho Chi Minh City, having a team of experienced doctors with more than 15 years of experience in the cosmetic industry, along with Dr. Phung Manh Cuong, Gangwhoo has successfully helped customers to have a beautiful natural nose shape. If you are looking for a place for a safe and quality rhinoplasty service, please contact our hotline 0901.666.879 for more consultation and advice.