Rhinoplasty is the most popular beauty service nowadays. By applying advanced techniques, women and sisters can quickly have a more natural and beautiful nose. However, before having a rhinoplasty, lots of customers are still concerned about whether they should have rhinoplasty or not. The following article shall give you a proper explanation.
UNDERSTANDING THE RHINOPLASTY METHOD
Nowadays, the structural rhinoplasty method is chosen by plenty of women and sisters. Because this method not only can improve the nose defects but also can bring a safe, efficient, and long-lasting result.
Structural rhinoplasty is an advanced rhinoplasty method that involves combining biological and autologous cartilage, which can bring out the perfect, delicate high nose with an S-shaped nose form. Compared with previous methods, the structural rhinoplasty method not only makes the nose higher and slimmer but also limits complications, which maintains a beautiful and long-lasting nose shape.
SHOULD WE HAVE RHINOPLASTY? EXPERTS ANSWER
According to Dr. Phung Manh Cuong – Director of Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital said: “Among the beauty services nowadays, rhinoplasty is the most chosen beauty service by many people. Thanks to the less-invasive technique that can bring the most flawless result and improve all of the defects of the nose, therefore, having rhinoplasty is the right decision.”
Dr. Phung Manh Cuong also shares that, if you want to have rhinoplasty, you must choose a prestigious cosmetic facility. Because your safety must be ensured to prevent dangerous complications.
THE CAUSE OF THE COMPLICATIONS
There are many causes of complications, the 3 causes you should know when having rhinoplasty are:
- Complications caused by the doctor’s qualifications: If the surgery is not performed correctly and the techniques used are not correct, the nose tissues may get damaged and it may get deformed any necrosis. On the other hand, the nose may get deviated if there is a strong impact on the nose. If the cartilage used is too short or too long, the overall facial appearance may get affected.
- Complications caused by the operation rooms’ quality: the operation room, equipment, machinery system, and doctors’ clothes are not completely sterilized or the antibiotics are not prescribed at the correct dose…are also the cause of complications.
- Complications caused by the customer’s natural health status: The customer does not strictly follow the doctor’s instructions on how to do self-care and take the medicine dose or incompatible cartilage…are also the cause of complications.
- Furthermore, after rhinoplasty, there are some reasons that cause complication such as fever, itchiness, sore throat,…
After rhinoplasty, if you do not encounter any of the cases above, you must consult a doctor immediately for the best solution.
WHERE TO HAVE SAFE AND EFFECTIVE RHINOPLASTY?
This is the most concerned issue of customers more than whether we should have rhinoplasty or not.
Nowadays, there are lots of cosmetic facilities that provide rhinoplasty services. However, not every cosmetic facility provides quality rhinoplasty services. Because in fact, there are lots of cases in which the customer have complications such as damaged nose, necrosis nose, inflammation,… Thus, choosing a prestigious cosmetic facility is very important.
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital with almost 10 years of experience in the cosmetic industry, is licensed by the Ministry of Health, Gangwhoo is proud to be a safe and quality cosmetic facility for the customers.
- Offering beauty services with warranty services.
- Highly qualified doctors.
- State-of-the-art equipment.
- Most advanced rhinoplasty technologies.
- 5-Star facility.
- Quality post-operative care.
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about our rhinoplasty services. If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact us via hotline 0901.666.879 for free consultations from the experts of Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital.