When to have second surgery after rhinoplasty is the question of many ladies who wish to have rhinoplasty and to know about the “expiration date” of the surgery. Check out the article below to find out!
When to have second surgery after rhinoplasty? Why is additional surgery required?
Have you ever had rhinoplasty but are not satisfied with the shape of your nose afterward? Here are the risks that can cause you an additional surgery:
- The technique performed by the doctor is not accurate because the person performing the surgery is not familiar with the surgical expertise or does not perform surgery often.
- The surgeon does not understand the wishes of the customer or does not have an aesthetic mind. Before the surgery, the doctor who performed the surgery discussed with you about the desired nose shape, but at the end of the surgery, it did not meet the requirements.
- Due to the body condition of the patient. The shape of the nose after the recovery period is not as good as the expectation, making you wish to change it.
- Due to the unscientific post-operative care after rhinoplasty, making the nose deviated
- Because customers want to have a trendier nose shape.
There are many reasons to make you have to have cosmetic surgery again. However, when to have second surgery after rhinoplasty depends on many other factors. For each different case, the doctor will require a different amount of time.
When to have second surgery after rhinoplasty depends on many different criteria
1. After having rhinoplasty for a long time, what will happen to your nose?
First, the surgeon will conduct a thorough examination to determine the cause of the damaged nose after the previous rhinoplasty. Then, they give appropriate correction methods to overcome the problems and bring the most satisfactory results to the customer.
When to have second surgery after rhinoplasty will depend on each different case because there are many cases where the nose does not have any problems but due to the desire to change the shape of the nose to be higher or trendier.
Depending on each case, the doctor will propose a different time period in accordance with the health status and old nose lift of each person. If your nose was previously done at reputable facilities, it will take about 20-30 years before needing a second surgery.
2. When to have second surgery after rhinoplasty if the material is not compatible with the body?
In case the nose shape is satisfactory but the body condition is not compatible with the biological cartilage material, it is still necessary to remove the cartilage and operate again after 4-6 months. The body’s signs of incompatibility with biological cartilage can be seen visually and can cause immediate discomfort.
If it takes a while for you to have discomfort, it is best to wait 4-6 months to do a second surgery. Therefore, after rhinoplasty, you need to pay more attention to your nose.
During the nose revision surgery, the doctors will remove the old cartilage and put the new cartilage in. In cases where the tip of the nose is red and there is a deviation from the dorsum of the nose, the doctor will do the following: The doctor will adjust the cartilage that lifts the dorsum of the nose and the cartilage at the tip of the nose or replace them entirely.
Check out: Structural rhinoplasty
In cases the nose doesn’t suffer the following problems after a long time: exposed dorsum, cartilage loss, lower projection, red nose tip, etc., then you can completely do it again at any time (at least after 4 months after the first rhinoplasty).
The previous rhinoplasty surgery affects the nasal structure deeply, forcing the tissues and the cells within the nose to become stable after some time. According to surgical experts, the doctor can only determine a procedure to correct your nose after 4 months.
So when to have second surgery after rhinoplasty?
If you are wondering about when to have second surgery after rhinoplasty, you are wondering about the “expiration date” of the nose after a rhinoplasty. For non-surgical rhinoplasty, you will need a second operation 3 to 5 years after the previous one.
For rhinoplasty using cartilage, if your body doesn’t reject the material, a bio-cartilage rhinoplasty can be kept forever. In other cases, around 20 years, you may need to have a second surgery after rhinoplasty. For the surgical technique of rhinoplasty using autologous cartilage combined with biological cartilage material, especially with the latest and most perfect Surgiform cartilage material today, the result will be maintained permanently without needing any additional surgery.
It can be said that the current methods of rhinoplasty are increasingly diverse and meet the needs of more customers. But, when to have second surgery after rhinoplasty depends on the quality of the surgery.
In many cases, the question of how long does it take to re-do the rhinoplasty is the question of many rhinoplasty customers who are unsatisfied or suffer from a damaged nose. Of course, to answer that question correctly, customers need to visit a doctor and have their nose evaluated for the most precise conclusion
A reputable facility for quality rhinoplasty
Whether you choose non-surgical rhinoplasty with fillers or surgical rhinoplasty, finding a quality, reputable, and reliable facility is extremely important. This factor will not only affect the effectiveness and maintenance time of the nose shape but also ensure your safety.
There have been many cases of choosing poor quality cosmetic facilities with poorly skilled doctors who use poor quality filler cartilage, etc. The consequences are caused not long after the rhinoplasty. The nose is damaged and has to be fixed many times, costing time, health, and money of the person.
Therefore, to be able to ensure safety, have a satisfactory and durable nose shape, you need to make the right decisions in choosing a place to undergo the surgery.
Why should you choose Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital?
- Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital is established by a team of doctors with over 15 years of experience. They frequently attend training in America, Korea, etc.
- The nurses are well-trained with great expertise. They will care for the customers will all their dedication, creating the most comfortable feeling.
- The facility is clean, modern, and advanced, meeting all the requirements of the Ministry of Health.
- The warranty policy is applied for all the cosmetic services!
This is what Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital has to share with you about when to have second surgery after rhinoplasty. We hope anyone interested in the question has found the answers to it. To transform your nose to be more beautiful, Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital promises to offer you nothing but the safest and most effective rhinoplasty technique.