“How much does it cost for rib cartilage rhinoplasty? Which is the best facility for rhinoplasty? – If you are on the same page, please refer to the following article for further details.
What is rib cartilage rhinoplasty?
Rib cartilage rhinoplasty is a cosmetic procedure that involves using your own natural rib cartilage as a material for a nose job. This is the most preferred rhinoplasty procedure due to its high compatibility with the human body without leaving any dangerous complications.
Pros and Cons of Rib Cartilage Rhinoplasty
Indeed, the cost of rib cartilage rhinoplasty is much more expensive than other rhinoplasty methods, however, its superior benefits are the reasons why people favor autologous cartilage nose surgery, which includes:
- Long-lasting and durable nose shape
- High compatibility with a human body
- No red nose tip or exposure of …
- natural nose shape with no visible scar
Yet, autologous rhinoplasty with rib cartilage also has some downsides: Compared to silicone implant, rib cartilage nose surgery requires a more complicated technique involved with two incisions at both the rib cage and nose, thereby higher prices extra from 3 – 7 million than other procedures.
Autologous rib cartilage rhinoplasty procedure
Autologous cartilage rhinoplasty procedure will be done as follow:
- Proceed with pre-surgery consultation and examine your area of concern
- Conduct a physical examination to determine whether is eligible to undergo the planned surgery
- Completing all the customer’s profile and medical record, your surgeon will measure and analyze the nose structure to identify the size of the rib cartilage to be cut out.
- Apply general anesthesia or pre-anesthesia
- Carry out the nose surgery and take rib cartilage
- Finally, re-examine the result of nose surgery, determine the time frame for staying at the hospital before discharge, and give instructions for follow-up care at home.
How Long Does It Take for Rib Cartilage Rhinoplasty to heal?
For autologous rhinoplasty with rib cartilage or any other procedure, the healing process will be as follow:
Pain and swelling
From the first 3 -5 days after surgery, your nose will be bruised and swollen and cause you pain, this is common and will reduce over time
At this stage, to reduce the pain, painkillers will be prescribed to patients
The wound starts to heal, sutures can be removed
Pain and swellings, generally, will disappear from 7 – 10 after surgery (cases vary depending on your body). After 10 days, patients can come to have a re-examination (or suture removal) with the surgeon, which had been scheduled and mentioned in the medical record book.
Healing and settling process
After 2 weeks from the day of having surgery, the customer’s nose will have a nose splint and sutures removed, yet, the nose is not settled in. Therefore, customers have to take care of the nose to get the most desired shape.
Advice for rib cartilage rhinoplasty
All experts and customers who have already undergone rhinoplasty have some notes in common to choose a cosmetic facility for nose surgery. These are:
– Consider the hospital’s infrastructure and surgical equipment of the cosmetic hospital in which perform your surgery
– Find out about the qualifications of the doctor who will perform your surgery
=> To get accurate information about the reliability of the above factors, you need:
– Find out articles about that facility from reputable newspapers such as Tuoi Tre, Thanh Nien, etc.,
– Read reviews from customers on social networks such as Facebook, Youtube, Tiktok, etc.,
– Photos and videos of customers that are posted on the Fan page and YouTube channel, etc.,
How much does it cost for rib cartilage rhinoplasty? Is it expensive?
Currently, the cost for autologous cartilage nose surgery can range from 50 – 300 million VND, depending on the quality of the cosmetic hospital you choose to perform.
Qualifications of a prestigious aesthetic hospital include:
- The reputation and quality of cosmetic surgery
- Surgical equipment and machinery
- Professional qualifications of plastic surgeons
- The quality of anesthesia being used
If you would like to know detailed price for each type of rhinoplasty, please have a look at the following table demonstrating the price for nose job surgeries (discounts are not included) at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital.
|Korean Rhinoplasty||870||5 years|
|Cartilage Rhinoplasty||1,090||10 years|
|3D Sline – 3D Lline Structural Rhinoplasty||1,720||15 years|
|4D Sline – 4D Lline Structural Rhinoplasty||2,150||15 years|
|6D Sline – 6D Lline Structural Rhinoplasty||3,000||Permanent|
|3D Nanoform Rhinoplasty||1,720|
|4D Nanoform Rhinoplasty||2,150|
|6D Nanoform Rhinoplasty||3,000|
|Rib Cartilage Rhinoplasty||4,290||Permanent|
|Nose Revision (Cases vary)||230 – 310||Permanent|
|Alar Base Reduction||440||Permanent|
|Nasal Hump Removal||879||Permanent|
|Nose Tip Reduction (Soft Tissues)||1,080||Permanent|
|Nose Tip Reduction + Nose Tip Enhancement||1,300||Permanent|
|Nasal Bone Correction||870||Cases vary|
|Bio Rib Cartilage||1,470||Cases vary|
|Bio Ear Cartilage||420|
|Zose Rhinoplasty (Rhinoplasty for GenZ)||1890|
FAQs about autologous cartilage nose surgery
1. What are the risks and complications when having rhinoplasty with a rib cartilage graft?
- There are many complications of rhinoplasty that can occur when you accidentally choose an uncredited cosmetic facility to perform your nose surgery. Some symptoms can be listed as:
- Infection, nasal skin necrosis, etc.,
- Anaphylaxis, allergy, drug resistance, etc.,
- Exposure of implant through ruptured skin
- Dorsal deviated due to surgeons without great technical skills.
2. Is rib cartilage rhinoplasty permanent?
Fortunately, rhinoplasty with rib cartilage or any other nose surgery is hard to last permanently. For autologous nose jobs, the nasal cartilage is likely to shrink over time. However, the result can maintain for 7 – 15 years (cases vary depending on your body)
3. Is rib cartilage rhinoplasty hurt?
Nowadays, thanks to modern anesthesia and local anesthesia technique, nose surgery with rib cartilage graft cause no pain to patients. Yet, after that, during the postoperative period, the patient may experience some discomfort for the first 3-5 days. At this time painkillers can be prescribed to reduce the pain.
4. How long does it take for rib cartilage rhinoplasty to heal?
The recovery time will depend much on each body condition. For this issue, for further details, please contact (Hotline/Zalo: 0901 666 879) to hear from our specialists.
5. How long does it take for autologous rhinoplasty to be fully settled?
It takes about 3 months – 1 year to achieve the best result, usually, it will take about 6 months for most customers.
6. Does autologous nose surgery shrink?
Definitely, yes. As mentioned in question number 2, nose cartilage is likely to shrink over a long period of time.
Customer feedback- Is it good to have Rib Cartilage nose surgery at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital?
Apart from being verified and confirmed by hundreds of customers and approved to be a top hospital transferred from Korea, rhinoplasty with rib cartilage graft at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is considered preeminent compared to another cosmetic facilities:
- Gangwhoo is home to many highly – skilled and experienced plastic surgeons who have undergone continued professional training in foreign countries.
- Modern exported surgical equipment and machinery approved by the Ministry of Health
- The latest technology transferred from Korea
Customer after having nose surgery at “Gangwhoo”
Direct Contact to Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital to further consultation:
- Address: 576 – 578 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Hotline/zalo: 0901 666 879
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: gangwhoohospital.vn
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/GangwhooHospital
- Tiktok: https://tiktok.com/@benhviengangwhoo
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/benhvienthammygangwhoo/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/benhvienthammygangwhoo
The cost of autologous rib cartilage rhinoplasty is not much significant as the element of safety and a high-quality result of surgery. Therefore, we hope that you will choose wisely a prestigious and accredited cosmetic for your nose surgery