What is Pureform cartilage rhinoplasty?
Pureform cartilage rhinoplasty or also known as pureform structural rhinoplasty is a rhinoplasty technique that uses pureform cartilage to enhance the nose bridge.
Pureform cartilage is 100% made from ePTFE (similar to surgiform cartilage), a material commonly used as artificial blood vessels. This material has been approved by the FDA of the US to be safe for the body.
Notably, on the surface of the pureform cartilage, there are millions of tiny holes, which allow blood vessels to pass easily. After a period of time, it will form a solid and long-lasting whole.
The advantages of the pureform cartilage
- Pureform rhinoplasty is molded in a 3D block shape, which is easy to bend, so it is suitable for different nose shapes.
- Pureform cartilage can be extremely twisted, so it can prevent the nose from deforming when encountering strong impacts from the outside.
- With extremely high compatibility (about 95%) with the body, the pureform cartilage is very safe for the body.
- Preventing the risk complications such as redness of the nose tip, perforation of the nose tip, cartilage allergy, dropped nose bridge…
- Can potentially give long-lasting, even permanent results.
Who should have pureform cartilage rhinoplasty?
Pureform cartilage rhinoplasty is suitable for the following individuals:
- Those who want to have a beautiful, delicate, well-proportioned, and natural nose shape
- Those who have low nose, short or upturned nose tip.
- Those who have crooked, deviated, or saddleback noses.
- Those who have deformed noses due to strong impact.
- Those who have damaged noses after previously failed rhinoplasty.
The pureform cartilage rhinoplasty procedure
The pureform cartilage rhinoplasty procedure follows the following steps:
Step 1: Examination and consultation
The doctor shall directly examine the customer and suggest the most appropriate rhinoplasty method.
Step 2: General health check
The doctor shall examine the customer’s health to ensure they are qualified for the surgery.
Step 3: Measurement and sketch for a new nose shape
The doctor shall base on the information in step 1 and step 2 to measure and sketch for a new nose shape that is well-proportioned with the overall face.
Step 4: Sterilization and anesthesia
To prevent the risk of infection, the doctor shall sterilize the surgical areas.
Then, the doctor shall anesthetize the surgical areas so that the customer will not feel any pain during the surgery.
Step 5: Rhinoplasty procedure
After sterilizing and anesthetizing the surgical area, the doctor shall carefully and precisely perform the rhinoplasty technique to ensure the best result.
Step 6: Health follow-up
The customer will need to stay in the hospital for the doctors to follow the recovery process of the nose. If there are not any problems, the customer can leave the hospital after being instructed to do self-care at home and schedule for following check-ups.
Step 7: Following check-up
The customer takes the following check-ups for thread removal.
How much is pureform cartilage rhinoplasty?
The cost of a pureform cartilage rhinoplasty depends significantly on the cosmetic facility the customers choose, the experience of the doctor as well as the advanced technology involved in the rhinoplasty process. But in general, the cost of this rhinoplasty service is normally quite high.
Normally, a pureform cartilage rhinoplasty has a price ranging from 70 to 80 million VND. Despite the high cost, the benefits, safety, and final results this technique gives are undeniable.
How to care for nose after undergoing pureform cartilage rhinoplasty
- Avoid exposing the wounds to moisture or contact with water and dirt.
- Avoid even the slightest collision on the nose area.
- Avoid intense exercise or lifting heavy objects.
- Keep the nose clean, regularly clean the wound with physiological saline.
- Avoid sleeping on your side, sleep on your back instead.
- Avoid wearing makeup and heavy glasses.
- Take the medicines exactly as prescribed by the doctor. Do not use other medicines without consulting your doctor.
- Avoid eating foods that can cause keloids and allergic reactions to the wounds.
- If you are married, you should avoid having sex for about 1 month after rhinoplasty.
- Take the following check-ups as scheduled.
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about the pureform cartilage rhinoplasty technology – an advanced rhinoplasty technology nowadays. Thank you for your time.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment below or contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital via our Hotline: 0901666879, or contact our fanpage: www.facebook.com/benhvienthammygangwhoo.