Therefore, many have sought mole removal to get rid of the unwanted moles. However, this, sometimes, can cause pitted scars that take a very long time to recover. To understand the best way to get rid of the mole after having mole removal, this article will introduce to you the most effective pitted scars treatments after mole removal.
Why mole removal causes pitted scars?
Before knowing the reasons why mole removal can cause pitted scars, we must first understand what is a mole. It is scientifically known as melanocytic nevus, formed by the melanocytes cells. The dark pigments created by the cells will appear in clusters with a diameter range from 1mm to 7mm or bigger.
There are many types of mole with different depths as they depend on the development of the melanocytes cells. Some moles are small but develop deep within the skin, while some are big with shallow “roots”. The deeper the roots, the easier they are to cause pitted scars.
When using laser to get rid of the moles, the dark pigments from within will be exterminated, causing the skin regions to lack a larger amount of tissues, forming pitted scars. This is essential in mole removal; therefore, regardless of the mole removal procedure that you prefer to undergo, this side effect will still occur.
For the deep-rooting moles, the body will experience more difficulty in generating filling tissues. Many, instead of having dark moles on the face, now have to deal with the dark pitted scars. This can even diminish your appearance greater than the original moles.
So are there any pitted scars treatments after mole removal?
Pitted scars treatments after mole removal with medications
1. Mederma advanced scar gel
This product is manufactured in gel to prevent clogging the skin. After just 10 minutes of use, the ingredients will enter deep inside the skin. Due to such extreme ability, the Mederma advanced scars gel is not suitable for sensitive skin as it can cause allergy, swelling, or irritation during use.
2. Hiruscar gel for acne scar
Hiruscar gel for acne scar can affect the newly formed pitted scars. You should use it from 2 to 3 times a day. For persistent pitted scars, the doses are increased to 4 to 5 times a day. You should cleanse the skin regions before using the Hiruscar gel.
3. Scar Esthetique – Effective pitted scars treatments after mole removal
Scar Esthetique gel can deal with the unaesthetic pitted scars caused by mole removal. The reason why Scar Esthetique is so widely used is due to its natural composition. The product brings about great pitted scars therapy and safety.
With 32 components, 23 of which are natural, 10 anti-deteriorator, and 2 special stem cells, this product can improve the appearance of pitted scars and nurture the skin wonderfully.
Pitted scars treatments after mole removal with natural ingredients
1. Red onion
Red onion contains lots of anti-inflammatories and a rich amount of vitamin A, B, and C. Red onion can aid the generation of collagen, moisten and heal the skin, remove the dead cells, and reduce the scars, making the skin white and evenly colored.
To have pitted scars treatments with red onion, you will need to remove the peel and slice it. After that, put the onion into a blender. Take the onion extract out of the blender to rub on the skin with scars and massage gently. Wash away with water after 15 minutes. Do this 2 – 3 times a week will improve the condition of pitted scars due to mole removal.
2. Coconut oil
Coconut oil is rich in vitamin E, capric acid, and lauric acid that can get rid of the pitted scars. Moreover, coconut oil also contains a large volume of moisturizer to increase the elasticity of the skin and support the pitted scars treatments after mole removal effectively.
How to do it:
- Step 1: Wash the skin regions with pitted scars carefully then apply an adequate amount of coconut oil onto the skin.
- Step 2: Massage the skin gently to allow the nutrients inside the oil to soak in.
- Step 3: Rest for 15 – 20 minutes then wash away with water.
3. Fresh turmeric
Fresh turmeric is crowned as the “king of scar treatment”. Inside turmeric contains lots of antioxidants and curcumin that can quickly aid the regeneration of the skin structure. It can help to replace the old cells, generate new collagen, and reduce the pitted scars and dark spots.
You will need to clean your pitted scars regions with saline. After that, take one fresh turmeric to chop and place the slices onto the scars. All the essence inside the fresh turmeric will help to reduce the scars effectively and supplement the skin with sufficient nutrients. You should do this every day to witness the outstanding results after 1 month.
Pitted scars treatments after mole removal with advanced technology
There is a way to deal with pitted scars due to mole removal after just 2 sessions yet still can ensure the health and permanent results for the patient. This is announced recently and is the descendence of all the traditional methods.
This is called micro-needling pitted scars therapy. The details are as below:
- Create fake damages to the skin using a specialized tool to stimulate the healing mechanism of the body. The pitted scars will once again be filled naturally.
- Inject the autologous plasma inside the pitted scars to hasten the filling process and prevent the lack of nutrients that could have caused the scars to be unflattened.
- Combine laser with plasma. This is to ensure that the skin will be flat and smooth. For deep pitted scars, this is extremely essential as the new tissues generated by your own body will not be able to fill up all the pitted scars.
With this method, you will only have to undergo 2 procedures, 1 if your scars are fairly shallow. Aside from treating pitted scars, your skin after having plasma injection will also be rejuvenated. The skin will be softened and whitened by 0.5 to 1.5 tones.
What can you get when having scars treatment at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital?
The pitted scars treatments after mole removal at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital are trusted and favorited by many customers.
This is because the hospital has a very distinctive specialized dermatology department with reputation and quality, allowing the customers to experience all the privileges that no other place can offer.
- An exceptional team of doctors: The doctors and specialists at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital are equally trained and skillful with years of experience in researching and working in foreign countries. They are the person who will directly diagnose and create treatment regimens for the patient.
- The modern pitted scars treatment technology: Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital is the unit that always leads the way with updates and applications of new techniques. This means that the pitted scars therapy that you will undergo is always up to date and safe for your health.
- Luxurious infrastructure: Gangwhoo is built and established in Ho Chi Minh City. It is heavily invested to give the customers the best cosmetic experience possible.
- Lots of promotions and discounts: Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital constantly announces new discounts and offers during holidays, allowing the customers to try out the services at the best price.