Pitted scar filling is a popular service among women and sisters. Nowadays, there are various scars treatment methods; however, not all of them can completely solve the problem. Please read the following article to understand the most effective pitted scar filling method.
Effective pitted scar filling methods
Pitted scar cannot be treated at home. To cure them completely, we need cosmetics intervention. Nowadays, there are various pitted scar filling methods such as micro-needling therapy, skin surface regeneration using laser, surgical method… However, you should consider the following methods for a quick, painless, and long-lasting result:
Apply CO2 Fractional laser
This is an amazing method that stimulates collagen production and regenerates the skin surface. The wavelengths from the laser rays will affect the epidermis layer and the dermis layers of the skin. This will create fake micro-wounds, and simultaneously activate the natural healing reaction of the body. This reaction will lead to the new collagen production and regeneration on the surgical areas, then the pitted scar areas will be filled and become smoother.
After 3 – 5 courses of treatment, the customer will have smoother and softer skin. The number of courses of treatment can be reduced based on your natural health status.
Pitted scar filling using autologous stem cell
This method is a combination of the autologous blood and the micro-needling laser methods. This method will destroy the scars root, then stimulate collagen production to regenerate the skin and replace new skin cells. The pitted scar will be filled. After only one course of treatment, you will have completely new skin. This is the most effective pitted scar filling method nowadays.
The advantages of pitted scar filling methods
- Completely and quickly fill the pitted scar, even with severe ones.
- Narrow the pores and rejuvenate the skin.
- The result can last for years.
- Can be performed on any skin area.
- The procedure is completely safe which does not cause allergy, or leave any side effects. It also does not affect other areas of the skin.
- The procedure is painless and non-discomfort.
- Quick recovery time.
The process of pitted scar filling
The procedure of pitted scar filling must follow the following steps:
- Step 1: Examination and Consultation.
- An advanced dermatoscope will be used to scan and analyze the customer’s current pitted scar condition. Then the doctor will suggest the most suitable solution.
- Step 2: Facial skin cleansing
- Step 3: The doctor will apply numbing gel, and cover the areas with transparent wrap from 40 – 60 minutes.
- Step 4: The doctor will clean the numbing gel and sterilize the customer’s facial skin.
- Step 5: The doctor will perform the pitted scar filling method.
- Step 6: After finishing the procedure, the doctor will apply cold bandages or cool gels to cool down the skin.
- Step 7: The doctor will schedule the following check-ups for further treatment. You need to follow the self-care instruction from the doctor.
Prestigious pitted scar filling service at gangwhoo cosmetic hospital
Any cosmetics method that affects the skin can have long-lasting effects on your beauty. Thus, you should choose prestigious cosmetics facilities authorized by The Ministry of Health. In case you chose illegal cosmetics facilities that have neither special equipment nor inexperienced doctors, you may face unwanted risks.
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is one of the most prestigious cosmetics facilities that provide the most effective pitted scar filling service nowadays. During the procedure, we are committed to following these crucial criteria:
- Ensure the best result at a reasonable price.
- Specialists will directly examine the customers.
- Perform advanced treatment methods for pitted scar, even for severe ones.
- A safe procedure that complies with The Ministry of Health’s Regulations.
At Gangwhoo, we have a team of doctors who have high expertise and years of working experience in Korea and Viet Nam, and a team of well-trained and dedicated nurses to bring the highest quality to the customers. In addition, Gangwhoo is equipped with the most modern facilities to make our customers rest assured and believe in our service.
Annually, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital has thousands of successfully pitted scar filling cases. Our post-procedure warranty policy is always clear to our customers to protect their rights. Therefore, more and more women and sisters choose Gangwhoo to change and preserve their beauty.
This is the information about the most effective pitted scar filling treatment methods. If you are looking for a place for beauty services, leave your phone number and we will contact you soon.