Ordill Eyebrows Sculpting is considered to be the best eyebrow makeover technology. In this technique, you can easily possess natural and beautiful eyebrows
What is Ordill Eyebrows Sculpting?
The eyebrows can affect the overall appearance of your face. Beautiful eyebrows with sharp-looking tails will make the face brighter and the facial contours more highlighted. To create such gorgeous eyebrows, the facility must make use of the Ordill Eyebrows Sculpting.
Ordill Eyebrows Sculpting method involves the use of a tiny needle moving across the skin to create fiber-like eyebrows. This technique will bring you the most natural-looking and breathtaking eyebrows.
Who is suitable for Ordill Eyebrows Sculpting?
- People with scattered and light-colored eyebrows.
- The ink is fading red and requiring a new makeover.
- The current eyebrows are not harmonious with the face.
- Downward eyebrows need to be made better.
The advantages of Ordill Eyebrows Sculpting
- Completely correct the flaws of scattered, shorts, or broken eyebrows.
- The new eyebrows will be most natural with each stroke intertwine with the original eyebrow hairs.
- The eyebrows can be variously made to be suitable for different types of faces.
- Ordill Eyebrows Sculpting uses a specialized and modern microneedle to ensure safety and aesthetics.
- Ordill Eyebrows Sculpting makes use of high-quality ink with ingredients thoroughly checked for origin.
- The results can last for a long time with great stability.
- Painless and swelling-less.
- No need for convalescence.
The Ordill Eyebrows Sculpting procedure
To receive beautiful eyebrows, and to avoid risks like infection or damaged eyebrows, the Ordill Eyebrows Sculpting procedure must be done carefully and precisely.
Step 1: Consultation
The technician will directly advise a suitable eyebrows shape with the face and propose the Ordill Eyebrows Sculpting technique to the client.
Step 2: Meticulous marking
The technician will measure and mark the new eyebrow shape on the skin of the patient. Each customer will receive the most fitting eyebrow shape with their shape. Once the patient has viewed and agreed with the sketch, the experts begin making the new eyebrows.
Step 3: Disinfect and Anesthetize the eyebrows area
Step 4: Begin the Ordill Eyebrows Sculpting procedure
The technician will use a pen to create each stroke following the previous markings. This procedure requires dexterity, patient, and precision.
Step 5: Ease the skin
Once the sculpting is completed, the skin will be cooled to create the most comfortable feeling and allow the skin to quickly recover.
Some notices after sculpting to maintain the beautiful eyebrows
- After the procedure, your eyebrow’s color will be slightly saturated. In 3 – 5 days, the ink will wear off and become less intense, resulting in a stable and suitable color with the skin.
- rubbing specialized ointment 3 times a day will ease the skin and make the ink wear off faster.
- In some cases that the patient has relatively thin skin, there will be redness and swelling. You will be prescribed anti-inflammatory pills to quickly get rid of the problem in a few days.
- In the first 3 – 4 days, you must not allow the eyebrows to meet water directly.
Ordill Eyebrows Sculpting pricelist of Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
TATTOOING OFFERS FOR DECEMBER
Click the button below to see the latest discounts for tattooing services at Gangwhoo
|SERVICES||OFFICIAL PRICE||DISCOUNT PRICE|
|Heaven Powder Brow Spraying||2,000,000|
|3D Effect Ombre Brow Straying||4,000,000|
|Perfect Particles Brow Spraying||5,000,000|
|Shading Luxury Brow Spraying||6,000,000|
|Physiognomy Brow Spraying||8,000,000|
|Faded Ink Correction||6,000,000|
|Brow Revision (For little damaged eyebrow)||6,000,000|
|Upper Lid Spraying||2,800,000|
|Lower Lid Spraying||2,000,000|
|Diamond Lip Spraying||5,000,000|
|Pink Smile Lip Spraying||5,000,000|
|TBG Microneedles Lip Spraying||10,000,000|
|Nano Lippi Lip Spraying||7,000,000|
|Multi-Line Brow Sculpting||3,000,000|
|Sculpting Revision (For little damaged eyebrow)||6,000,000|
|9D Meliora Brow Sculpting||6,000,000|
|Ordill Fiber Sculpting||9,000,000|
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital – The reputable place for Ordill Eyebrows Sculpting
A procedure of Ordill Eyebrows Sculpting requires lots of precision and dexterity, as well as modern equipment. To ensure the aesthetic result, you should only head to a quality facility.
Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital is a place that receives lots of positive feedback and recommendation from thousands of customers. With its modern technology and a team of well-trained experts, Gangwhoo will help you to obtain the most fitting eyebrows to elevate your appearance.
We guarantee to only use organic ink with transparent origin to prevent the eyebrows from turning red after some time.
The area to conduct the Ordill Eyebrows Sculpting technique at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital is clean, safe, and modern, guaranteeing to meet your expectation and achieve your satisfaction.
Beautiful eyebrows will not only make the face more bright but also more suitable with the feng shui. To make your eyebrows both beautiful and natural, you should have Ordill Eyebrows Sculpting at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital. To receive direct consultation and help, please contact our phone number down below!