Non-surgical rhinoplasty is chosen by many thanks to its non-invasive nature. But does it safe? Let’s find out the answer to this question down below.
What is non-surgical rhinoplasty?
- This is the method of rhinoplasty that involves the use of filler like Acid Hyaluronic to elevate the dorsal, improve the condition of a flat or humped nose with few flaws. In addition, the filler also has the ability to remove the wrinkles, smoothen the skin, fill the temples or create a V-Line nose shape without the need for surgery. In that case, is a non-surgical rhinoplasty safe?
- Rhinoplasty with thread: The threads used in rhinoplasty will be the type with great adhesion so that once implanted into the nose, they will create a bone-like structure that acts as soft tissue support or a second bone frame to lift the muscle and the dorsal up high, forming an elegant and slim nose shape.
- Rhinoplasty with nose augmentation tool: This stick-like tool can be used inside the nose cavity to elevate the nose.
Is non-surgical rhinoplasty safe?
According to the expert at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital, the non-surgical rhinoplasty procedure will only last for around 10-15 minutes while still manage to get rid of all the flaws of the nose instantly. Moreover, the filler has 96% compatibility with the body and thus offers complete safety without causing any cartilage rejection like the traditional method.
However, whether if it is safe depends entirely on the doctor’s expertise and facility:
- The doctor must have a lot of expertise and experience, with a certificate to operate in the cosmetic field.
- The facility’s room and equipment must be inspected strictly and certified by the Ministry of Health.
- The filler used in the procedure must be approved by the FDA to ensure that it is safe for the body.
These are the key elements that determine if the non-surgical rhinoplasty is safe or not.
What to avoid after having a non-surgical rhinoplasty?
After surgery, it is very important to understand the way of care and diet to ensure cosmetic effectiveness and longevity.
- Drink plenty of water every day to protect your health and assist the rhinoplasty procedure.
- Avoid going to massage, sauna, or other beauty services for a few months as it can affect the nose. This is because they can cause the filler to shift and thus worsen the result.
- Avoid doing makeup or any heavy impact that can directly affect the result of the rhinoplasty.
- Have a logical diet with plenty of vitamins, vegetables, or other nutritious products.
- Avoid sunlight or UV light on the nose.
- Limit the consumption of alcohols or stimulants as it can affect the durability and longevity of the nose.
A reputable place for a non-surgical rhinoplasty
With our motto being not just about the money, we guarantee to bring a perfect nose shape to let the customers regain their confidence. Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital fulfills the Ministry of Health conditions on safeness, quality, and standard.
- Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital is licensed by the Ministry of Health.
- Have a team of experienced and excellent doctors.
- All the material used in the rhinoplasty has a transparent source and is approved by the FDA.
- The equipment and machinery involved are cutting-edge to ensure a safe, quick, and effective procedure.
We hope that the information on whether if the non-surgical rhinoplasty is safe or not is suitable for you. If you want to receive consultation on the non-surgical rhinoplasty from the experts at Gangwhoo cosmetic, please feel free to come to 578 Cong Hoa street, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City.