Nasolabial folds fat grafting is a method that makes the face younger and smoother without any wrinkles and signs of old age. This method is becoming more and more popular among customers. The article below shall provide information about this amazing method.
The nasolabial folds are located above the corner of the lips, although they do not take up too much of the face, they often appear wrinkles. As a result, the face looks older, the skin becomes weaker and the pores are visible. Most people want to overcome this problem but do not know any effective solutions.
What is nasolabial folds fat grafting?
Nasolabial fat grafting is a technique that involves filling the deep wrinkles on the face, making the skin on both sides of the nose to be full and younger. The used fat is the autologous fat compatible with the body to ensure the customer’s safety and quick recovery.
At the same time, with the use of endoscopic devices, the fat will be quickly put into suitable positions. Therefore, this procedure is non-invasive and does not damage the surrounding skin. This technique is also non-surgical, so it does not cause any pain or face deformation.
The advantages of nasolabial folds fat grafting
The nasolabial folds fat grafting technique has become one of the most popular cosmetic trends thanks to the following advantages:
- Quickly fill the concave areas and deep nasolabial folds.
- Tighten the skin on both the nose wings, enhance the skin elasticity.
- Reduce skin aging and sagging skin.
- Use autologous fat compatible with the body.
- Quick procedure and recovery that gives natural results.
- Non-surgical, painless, no resting.
- Latest technology applied.
The nasolabial folds fat grafting procedure
At Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, the nasolabial folds fat grafting procedure is carried out by our top specialists to ensure the customer’s safety and the best results.
- Step 1: The doctor will examine the nasolabial fold areas on the customer’s face to determine the most appropriate method.
- Step 2: The customer must have a general health check including ultrasound tests, blood tests, blood pressure measurement, heart rate tests, drug reaction tests,… to ensure they are qualified for the procedure.
- Step 3: The doctor will measure and mark the areas that need fat grafting. The doctor will also determine where to take the fat from the body.
- Step 4: Anesthetize and disinfect the customer so that they will not feel any pain or discomfort during the procedure. This step is also to reduce the risks of inflammation.
- Step 5: The doctor will take a sufficient amount of fat into the Vaser Lipo to liquefy the fat tissue. This autologous fat will be processed, filtered, and centrifuged for the pure fat cells to implant into the nasolabial folds.
- Step 6: After the procedure, the customer can go home without having to stay at the hospital to rest. The doctor will also instruct the customer on how to do home care and schedule the following check-ups.
Fat grafting price list Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
|Service||Price (VND)||Discounted price|
2-side Cheek Fat Removal
Endoscopic 2-side Cheek Fat Removal
Laser Double Chin Lipo
|15 – 17.000.000||…|
RF Double Chin Lipo
Nasolabial Fold Fat Grafting
Temple Fat Grafting
Forehead Fat Grafting
Fat Grafting For Facial Rejuvenation
Fat Grafting For Facial Rejuvenation & Filling
Arm 3D Liposuction
Thigh 3D Liposuction
Abdominal 3D Liposuction
|20 – 40.000.000||…|
Mini Abdominal Lift
Tummy Tuck & Waist Creation
Why should you have nasolabial folds fat grafting at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital?
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is one of the most prestigious hospitals that have the nasolabial folds fat grafting technique from abroad trusted by thousands of customers.
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital also has talented and experienced doctors in the cosmetic industry. Under the hands of talented doctors, cosmetic surgery will be a lot more successful.
It is a sin not to mention our state-of-the-art machinery systems and equipment. Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital constantly updates the latest beauty trends in the world for customers.
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about the nasolabial folds fat grafting service. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment or contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for the most thoughtful advice and guidance!