Dark lips lightening is what people nowadays have been researching for more and more than ever. For customers who are planning to undergo dark lips lightening procedures, please refer to the following article.
THE CAUSES OF DARK LIPS
Dark lips can be caused by hyperpigmentation in the lips. This problem is not harmful to your health because the level of melanin contained in the cell layers is not too much. The causes of hyperpigmentation in the lips can be caused by:
- Long exposure to the sun.
- Smoking cigarettes.
- Irritation to products such as toothpaste or lipstick.
- Overuse of caffeine.
- Has a habit of sucking lips.
Do not be too worried because you can overcome these causes after changing your lifestyle such as using sunscreen when going outdoors, consuming less caffeinated drinks, or changing the type of toothpaste you use.
Some other causes of pale lips:
- Vitamin deficiency.
- Water containing high density of fluoride.
10+ NATURAL METHODS OF LIPS LIGHTENING AT HOME
1. Lips lightening with honey
Using honey for dark lips lightening is a simple and effective method that can be applied at home. Honey is said to be a “miraculous medicines” to help brighten, smooth your skin, and remove bruises. On top of that, honey can be used to moisturize the lips.
Applying this method 2 – 3 times/week can significantly improve the dark lips:
- Step 1: Prepare 2 tablespoons of pure honey.
- Step 2: Clean your lips and then dry with a clean, soft towel.
- Step 3: Apply a thin layer of honey on your lips before going to bed. Can be left overnight to help nutrients penetrate deep into the skin.
- Step 4: Rinse your lips with clean water (preferably warm water) the next morning.
In addition, you can use both pure honey with other ingredients such as coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil, aloe vera, lemon juice, banana, yogurt, beetroot, rose, brown sugar, turmeric powder, flour, yogurt, cinnamon powder, mint, and vitamin E.
Mix honey with one of the above ingredients to form a mixture, then apply to the lips, gently massage for about 5 minutes and then rinse with cool water.
2. Dark lips lightening with toothpaste
Toothpaste can be applied directly to the lips or can be combined with natural products such as salt, olive oil, coconut oil, honey, baking soda, lemon to ensure the best effectiveness.
You can follow the instructions below of using toothpaste to lighten your lips:
- First, you need to remove makeup, clean your lips, apply a thin layer of toothpaste evenly on your lips. Leave on for 15 minutes to let the nutrients to penetrate into the lips.
- Then use a soft toothbrush to gently brush your lips to remove dead skin cells.
- Then, wash your lips with warm water, apply a little lip balm to moisturize.
If you use both toothpaste with other ingredients to form a mixture, apply the mixture evenly to the lips and gently massage for about 5 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
3. Dark lips lightening with lemon
Lemon is also very effective in lightening dark lips. The method is quite simple: squeeze a lemon to get the juice, then apply it evenly on the lips before going to bed. Applying this every day, about 1-2 months later, the dark lips will be greatly improved to be brighter.
Read more: Collagen baby lips praying
In other ways, you can cut a lemon into thin slices, put a little sugar on top of it and rub it directly on the lips gently. The lemon will help remove dead cells on the lips, lightening the skin if persistently applied daily for a few weeks.
4. Lighten dark lips with coconut oil
Applying pure coconut oil helps soften lips, regenerate new cells for lips, and prevent dark pigmentation. After using for a period of time, your lip color will change significantly.
Besides, when using coconut oil on a daily basis, it also helps to moisturize the lip well to limit dry skin due to dry weather, or the body is not have hydrated enough.
Instruction: heat 1 cup of coconut oil, then let it get warm enough to use.
- Use your hands or a cotton bud to apply coconut oil to your lips, wait for about 10 minutes, then clean it again.
With this method, you should apply it regularly every day to moisturize the lips, especially in the cold winter.
In addition, you can also use hot coconut oil to apply around the eyelids and eye bags to help relax, limit dark circles while waiting for the lip mask to take effect.
5. Lightening dark lips with baking soda
You can use baking soda to exfoliate your lips to get soft and rosy lips.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of baking powder with water to form a thick, creamy paste.
- Apply to lips in a clockwise direction, lightly dabbing to let the essence penetrate deep into the lips.
- Do the operation for 2-3 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
- Reapply lip balm to soothe and moisturize your lips.
6. Lightening dark lips with aloe vera
Aloe vera can be used to brighten the pale and dark lips.
- Use a branch of aloe vera, wash it, remove the green peel and then take the gel inside and then apply it evenly on the lips.
- You can also take aloe vera juice, then use a cotton ball to absorb the juice and apply it to the lips. Leave the solution on the lips for about 15 minutes and then rinse with clean water. This process should be done at least for about 1 week for the best result.
7. Lightening dark lips with vitamin E
At night before going to bed, exfoliate dead skin cells and then dry your lips.
It is quite simple to lighten dark lips with vitamin E, just simply take the essence inside the capsule to apply to the lips, leave it overnight and then wash it off in the morning.
Apply this process consistently 2 – 3 times a week, the lips color will be brightened significantly.
8. Lightening dark lips with pomegranate
Puree the pomegranate seeds, then mix with 1 tablespoon of fresh milk and 1 tablespoon of rose water.
Clean your lips, then apply the mixture to your lips. After about 5 minutes, rinse with warm water to exfoliate dead skin cells on the lips. The mixture can be stored in the fridge for use later.
9. Lighten dark lips with tumeric
It is quite simple to apply this method by mixing turmeric powder with cold milk to form a slightly pasty mixture. Then, apply the mixture to your lips for 5 minutes. Do it regularly every day, after 1-2 weeks, your lips will be significantly improved.
10. Lighten dark lips with cider vinegar
- Cotton buds
- 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of water
Instruction: dilute cider vinegar with water, use a cotton bud soaked in cider vinegar to apply to your lips and let it dry. After 10-12 minutes, wash off with warm water. Apply this method once a day
Note: Do not leave the cider vinegar on the lips overnight because it contains acids that are not good for the skin when stayed on the skin too long.
TIPS TO ENSURE THE BEST RESULTS FOR DARK LIPS LIGHTENING AT HOME
The ingredients for lips lightening mentioned above are natural, we need to be persistent in applying those methods to ensure the best result.
In addition, you need to drink more water every day because lacking water can cause the lips to be darker.
When going out, you should cover your lips to avoid exposing them to the sun.
Avoid dark-colored drinks: tea, coffee…, and also avoid smoking cigarettes because they can make your lips pale and darker.
Increase vitamin and mineral supplements for the body by eating lots of green vegetables and fruits.
Exfoliate lips and moisturize lips every day.
Avoid poor-quality lipsticks because they are not good for your lips
QUICK DARK LIPS LIGHTENING TECHNOLOGY AT GANGWHOO
- Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is one of the most prestigious and safest cosmetic facilities for customers to have lips lightening services. At Gangwhoo, we bring to you top-quality beauty services including lips lightening services for customers to have a brighter and fresher look on their lips.
- At Gangwhoo, we have the most highly qualified doctors and technicians in cosmetic tattooing and lips lightening. Thereby ensuring customers’ safety and preventing any cross-infectious diseases.
- We offer long-term warranty policies for all beauty services at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital.
- After undergoing dark lips lightening procedure, there would be no bruises, itching, pus, or unwanted complications.
- The price for dark lips lightening at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is reasonable for every customer.
Direct contact to Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for further consultation
- Address: 576 – 578 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Hotline/Zalo: 0901 666 879
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: gangwhoohospital.vn
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/GangwhooHospital
- TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@benhviengangwho
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/benhvienthammygangwhoo/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/benhvienthammygangwhoo
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about our dark lips lightening services. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment below, contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, or via our Hotline: 0938.788.236 for the most thoughtful advice and guidance from our specialists!