What is lateral canthoplasty?
The advantages of lateral canthoplasty
- Correct disproportionately large and small eyes.
- No pain and no scars.
- Highly aesthetic and safe for customers.
- Correcting slanting eyes.
- No bad impacts on eyesight and tear glands.
- No resting is needed, customers can return to work after the surgery.
Who should have lateral canthoplasty?
- Those who have small eyes, monolids, narrow lateral and medial canthus.
- Men and women who want to have large and attractive eyes.
- Those who have short eyes and obstructed eyesight due to bulging eyeballs.
- Double eyelids but small eyes.
- Slanting eyes that give an angry look.
The international standard lateral canthoplasty procedure
Step 1: Examination and consultation
The doctor will directly examine the customer’s lateral canthus condition and determine whether the customer would need a medial canthoplasty instead of only a lateral canthoplasty for a perfect result or not.
Step 2: Lateral canthus proportion measurement
the doctor will measure the suitable lateral canthus proportions and mark the surgical areas.
Step 3: Anesthesia
The doctor will anesthetize the customer to ensure they will not any pain or discomfort during the surgery. The doctor will also disinfect the surgical areas and around the eyes.
Step 4: Start the lateral canthoplasty
The doctor will start the lateral canthoplasty surgery and double-check the result.
Step 5: Post-operative care
After the surgery, the customer will rest for a bit. Then, the doctor will instruct the customer on how to have proper diets to ensure the best results.
Blepharoplasty price list at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
|Service||Price (VND)||Discounted price|
Korean/India Non-incisional Blepharoplasty
Dove Eyes Non-incisional Blepharoplasty
Multiple Point Non-incisional Blepharoplasty
Permanence Non-incisional Blepharoplasty
Perfect Non-incisional Blepharoplasty
Korean Incisional Blepharoplasty
Eyelid Method Incisional Blepharoplasty
4 in 1 Incisional Blepharoplasty
Perfect Incisional Blepharoplasty
Lower Eyelid Excess Skin and Fat Removal
Perfect Lower Eyelid Incisional Blepharoplasty
Mini Medial Canthoplasty
Endoscopic Eyelid Fat Removal
Upper Lid Excess Skin Removal Through Eyebrow
Periorbital Fat Grafting
Single Lid Ptosis Correction
Asymmetrical Eye Correction
Eyes Enlargement Surgery
|An extra 2.000.000||…|
Images of our customers before & after lateral canthoplasty
How long does the lateral canthoplasty surgery last?
Why should you have lateral canthoplasty at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital?
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is one of the most prestigious hospitals with years of experience trusted by thousands of customers to have plastic surgery services. The safety regulations of Gangwhoo Hospital comply with the Korean standard procedures. Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is evaluated by experts as one of the leading hospitals in lateral canthoplasty in Viet Nam.
Outstanding advantages of Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
- State-of-the-art machinery systems and equipment.
- Highly qualified doctors and nurses with years of experience.
- Professional consulting team.
- Reasonable price with high quality services.
Furthermore, Gangwhoo Hospital also focuses on the post-operative care program for customers after undergoing lateral canthoplasty. Gangwhoo Hospital stored the customer’s information for further monitoring in the future.
Things to remember after undergoing lateral canthoplasty surgery
- Cleaning the incision as instructed by the doctor.
- Avoid contacting with dirt or going out unnecessarily.
- Avoid using cosmetics or makeups after surgery.
- Avoid food that can cause allergy.
- Rest well and avoid staring into electronics devices too long.
- Eat more green food such as fruits, vegetable… and vitamins.
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about the lateral canthoplasty service. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment or contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for the most thoughtful advice and guidance!