Onion is a familiar food used in our daily meals. Today, we will show you some effective keloid scars treatment with onions for you to apply at home.
Why should you have keloid scars treatment with onions?
Keloid scars are formed due to the healing process of the body. The collagen under the skin is generated, causing the tissue to protrude. Moreover, the melanin also makes the scarring regions to be darker than the surrounding regions. Therefore, keloid scars tend to be ugly and rough.
Onions contain some valuable essences like quercetin and lots of vitamins A, B, and C. These can suppress the generation of collagen on the skin, softening and flattening the scars. Moreover, the keloid scars treatment with onions will also suppress the melanin, making the scars less dark.
In this article, Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital will introduce to you the effective keloid scars treatment with onions.
Keloid scars treatment with onions
Whether can onions treat keloid scars or not depends greatly on the method to make good use of its effectiveness. Here are some ways to treat keloid scars using onions that you should apply.
Keloid scars treatment with onion water
If you are busy and don’t have much time to take care of your skin, this is the perfect option for you. The steps to do it is also quite simple:
- Prepare 1 big onion.
- Clean the skin regions with keloid scars, cut the onion in half, and place the slices onto the moist scars.
- Leave it for 15 minutes then wash it with warm water.
You should do this 3 times a week to flatten the skin and brighten it.
Keloid scars treatment with onions and coconut oil
Ingredients: 3 tsp of pure coconut oil and 2 onions.
How to do it:
- Wash the onion with cool water and peel it. After that, use a knife to chop it into thin slices. Put them into a blender.
- Mix the 3 tsp of coconut oil and leave the mixture for 2 – 3 weeks at a dry and clean place.
Check out: Keloid scars treatment with turmeric
How to apply the mixture:
- Clean the skin regions with keloid scars to remove all the dirt and dead cells.
- Soak the cotton pads into the mixture, massage the scar regions for 2 – 3 minutes with the pads to allow the cells to absorb all the nutrients, and wash again with water once finished.
- Do this 2 times a day.
During the time of doing this keloid scars treatment with onions, the keloid scars will slowly die out thanks to Collagen suppression. One thing to remember is that this will hardly or even not able to work on the big keloid scars.
Keloid scars treatment with onions and honey
Honey has been known to be the magic potion that can help to take care of the problems on the body. Honey can also be used for keloid scars therapy. Therefore, masks made from honey and onions will help you to get rid of the scars quickly.
- 2 tsp of pure honey.
- Half an onion.
- Cotton pads.
How to do it:
- Wash and grind the onion to get its extract.
- Mix the honey with the onion extract.
- Clean the skin with water and wipe it dry.
- Use the cotton pads soaked in the mixture to gently rub the scars.
- Leave it for 10 – 15 minutes then wash away with clean water.
Frequency: You should do this 3 times a week to quickly get rid of the dark scars.
Some notice when having keloid scars treatment with onions
- Rub any mixture on the hand first to test the reaction. If any sign of allergy occurs, stop immediately.
- Keep the skin clean.
- Use sunscreen after having the keloid scars treatment with onions.
- Be patient for the best result.
- Adjust your diet and routines.
Get rid of your keloid scars entirely at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital
All of the formulas above will only work on small scars and non-sensitive skin. If you have a severe condition of keloid scars, you should consult a doctor on advanced skin therapy techniques.
Nowadays, there are a good number of methods to take care of the scars quickly, bringing you a safe and effective aesthetic look. One example of this is the Fractional CO2 Laser. This technique uses the energy of the laser with a wavelength of 10.600nm to deeply impact the skin, severe the hard tissues of the scars, and reorganize the order of the Collagen and Elastin fiber. The effect will soften the scars and get rid of them after just 1 procedure.
This is the information about the keloid scars treatment with onions that can bring you lots of good. However, they will only work in certain cases. If you are having big and persistent scars, you should consult an expert for modern therapy. For more information, please dial 0901.666.879 or contact Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital for an immediate answer.