If having keloid scars deplete your confidence then perhaps this top 7 most effective keloid scars ointments will help you to find the solution for your problematic trouble right in an instance.!
Why keloid scars exist?
There are many reasons causing keloid scars like surgical trauma, accident, burn, etc. After the wound heals, it will leave scars on the body. The more severe the wound, the longer it takes for it to heal, raising the chance of having keloid scars.
The one thing that all keloid scars have in common is the protruding tissues on the skin. It can appear in pink or purple in a variety of sizes. This type of condition can occur anywhere on the body. It can cause itchiness and expand even further depends on the person’s condition.
Top 7 most effective keloid scars ointments
Keloid scars are the number one nemesis of all people, male or female. They affect the aesthetic look and the confidence of the person. However, if they are treated on time, the scars will fade over time.
For that reason, to get the best keloid scars therapy results, you will need to find a suitable keloid scars ointment for your condition. Let’s take a look at the top 7 best keloid scars ointments at the moment.
1. Scar Rejuvasil keloid scars ointment
Scar Rejuvasil is an American product used for persistent scars caused by injuries, burn, surgery, etc. This is manufactured with modern technology that is up to TAQA standards.
Scar Rejuvasil keloid scars ointment is highly recommended by dermatologists in America and is widely used in clinics, spas, and pharmacies.
- It is extracted from natural ingredients without any harmful chemicals to ensure safety. This product will not cause any side effects or skin reactions.
- It can flatten the keloid scars effectively in just 2 months.
- Its effectiveness is up to 90% for new scars with small sizes.
- For scars that exist under 1 year, it can improve the appearance by 80% after 2-4 months.
- For scars with 1-3 years of longevity, it has a 70% effectiveness after 3-6 months.
- Due to its effectiveness, many fake products were made on the market to seek profit. Therefore, you need to be vigilant when purchasing them.
2. Hiruscar keloid scars ointment
Hiruscar is a popular brand in Vietnam with products that can be easily bought in drug stores.
- Ingredients: Alium Cepa, niacinamide, allantion, carbomer, hydantoin, MPS, vitamin E, aloe, vitamin B3,…
- Use: Treat keloid scars, dark spots, surgical scars, burn, etc.
- Instruction: Apply directly on the scars 3-4 times a day.
- The product can help to control the sebaceous glands and blur the scars quickly.
- It can help to soften the scar tissues and get rid of the damages.
- The therapy time varies based on the sizes and the longevity of the scars, the condition, etc. To achieve the best result, you should use this product for 2-6 months.
3. Orlavi Scargel keloid scars ointment
- To moisten the skin for natural softness.
- To soften the scars and exfoliate the dead cells.
- To improve the elasticity, structure, and look of the scars.
- To supplement Collagen for youthful skin.
- To stimulate the regeneration of new cells and the recovery of the damaged areas.
- To provide the nutrients needed for blurring the dark spots on sensitive skin.
- To blur and get rid of all types of scars like pitted, keloid, acne, or dark scars, etc.
Orlavi Scargel is suitable for:
- Scars due to acne condition, especially puberty pimples.
- Scars due to skin stretch marks and labor surgical wound.
- Scars due to burn.
- Scars due to trauma, tattoo removal, or surgeries.
- Can get rid of 80-90% of scars in just 4-8 weeks.
- Requires no micro-needling or laser therapy.
- Doesn’t cause any complications or dark spots.
- Fill pitted scars effectively and safely.
- Beautify the skin and prevent temporary healing.
- Come with simple instructions with few steps.
4. Scar Clearr keloid scars ointment
Scar Clearr keloid scars ointment is a type of product used to deal with scars, stretch marks, small wrinkles, and soften the skin. This is manufactured by EBC Vietnam – a branch of EBC America owned by White Doctors.
- Flatten the scars to allow the skin to be smooth again.
- Supplement nutrients to stimulate the regeneration of new cells for youthful skin.
- Recover skin damages effectively and swiftly.
- Is extracted from natural ingredients to be safe for all types of skin, including sensitive ones.
- Costly price
5. Dermatix Ultra keloid scars ointment
Dermatix Ultra is a type of keloid scars ointment specialized in keloid scars therapy. You can purchase this product anywhere in the country.
- Lighten the dark spots caused by keloid scars quickly.
- Heal the damaged skin swiftly.
- Reduce itchiness and irritation of new skin development.
- Protect the skin from foreign elements like bacteria, UV light.
- Contain natural ingredients for harmless use.
6. Klirvin keloid scars ointment
Klirvin is known to be the “magical medicine” from Russia with natural ingredients.
- Ingredients: Yashada Blasma, Microcomponents, Lodhra, Vaccha, Vitamin, herbs.
- Use: To treat dark spots and keloid scars, moisten the skin, and stimulate the regeneration of the skin.
- Instructions: Use a small amount of Klirvin ointment to apply on the keloid scars areas 2-3 times per day.
- Pink ointment with quick absorbability without causing stickiness on the skin surface.
- Gentle smell.
- Quick keloid scars therapy effectiveness.
- Can also be used to beautify and whiten the skin, prevent inflammation and stretch marks.
7. Contractubex Gel keloid scars ointment
Contractubex Gel is a product from a German company made to deal with keloid scars due to injuries, surgeries, or burns, stretch marks, tendon contracture, Dupuytren contracture, or the lack of magnesium causing damages.
- Contractum cepae: An antibacterial and anti-inflammatory substance used to protect the skin and stimulate the regeneration of the skin.
- Allantoin active element: Help to accelerate the healing of the wound, reduce swelling and itchiness when new skin is developing.
- Heparin sodium: Help to destroy fibrous tissue, prevent inflammation, and stimulate the regeneration of new cells.
- Improve the elasticity of the skin.
- Accelerate tissue regeneration to quickly heal the body.
- Prevent keloid scars on open wounds.
- Fade out keloid scars, pitted scars, and dark spots.
- Step 1: Clean the regions that you wish to treat.
- Step 2: Use an adequate amount of gel to apply on the keloid scars and the surrounding area.
- Step 3: Massage gently so that the gel can be absorbed for comfortable use.
You should use Contractubex Gel 2-3 times a day for the best results.
Check out: Keloid scars therapy with CO2 laser
What to remember when using keloid scars ointments?
To achieve the best result possible, you need to memorize the 5 following things:
- Use the correct type of keloid scars ointment.
- Cover the scars when going out to not affect the keloid scars therapy.
- Do not apply the ointment on open wounds or the eye mucosa.
- Strictly follow the instruction given by dermatologists or the manufacturer.
- Avoid having water spinach, beef, seafood, eggs, or alcohol when having keloid scars.
This was the top 7 most effective keloid scars ointments on the market nowadays. We hope that the information Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital provided you with can help you to find the suitable keloid scars ointment for your condition to get rid of all those terrible “features” as soon as possible.