WHAT ARE KELOIDS IN THE NOSE AREAS?
A keloid is a condition in which fibrous cells overgrow in wound healing. When overgrown, the cells will be raised above the surface of the skin, forming a pink-red, hard and shiny mass, some other aggressive keloids also cause other skin problems such as discomfort, itching.
Keloid scars on the nose are usually in the area of the nose wings, the nose tip, or above the nose bridge. These are all quite sensitive positions, greatly affecting the aesthetics of the face. The formation of a keloid scar on the nose will make your face less charming, no longer attractive, and make you lose confidence when communicating with people.
Keloid scars on the nose do not cause any harm to your health. However, it takes a lot of your time and effort to treat keloid scars completely. If the keloid scar is left without treatment for a long time, the cells will become even more tightly connected and will spread to the surrounding areas.
THE CAUSES OF KELOID SCARS IN THE NOSE AREAS
Keloid scar on the nose is less common than other places on the body, but the cause of keloid on the nose is very common. If you want to find the right treatment for keloids, you must first understand these causes.
- Keloid scars caused by nose piercing: The nose piercing creates an open wound that is easy to cause keloid scars. Because this area of the skin is a soft tissue area, it is easy to leave a scar if there is an infection during the procedure.
- Keloid scars after rhinoplasty: The rhinoplasty procedure involves creating an incision in the nasal mucosa. An unrestricted diet causes the wound to hypertrophy, creating a keloid.
- Injuries, accidents causing damage to the nose area.
- Bitten by an insect.
- Acne scars.
- Keloid scars are hereditary, which means you are more likely to get them if one of your parents has had keloids on their skin. The gene that plays a role in determining who develops keloids is not the gene itself, the researchers found that people with the ahnak gene are more likely to develop keloids than people without.
The above are just common cases that cause keloids in the nose. In fact, there are many other factors that cause keloid scars on the nose. Depending on the cause, there are different sizes of keloid scars and appropriate treatments.
EFFECTIVE NATURAL METHODS FOR KELOID SCARS
1. Keloid scars treatment using pennywort
The active ingredients in pennywort not only increase resistance but also have the ability to circulate the body’s blood, inhibit scar tissue, and regenerate smooth skin in a short time.
- Use 100g of pennywort and then wash it and puree it with a moderate amount of water to form a paste.
- Apply directly to the keloid area within 30 minutes.
- After that, massage gently for 5 minutes, then wash with clean water and dry.
2. Keloid scars treatment using baking soda
Baking soda can help exfoliate the skin. It can also be used to treat keloids.
- Mix 1 part baking soda with 3 parts hydrogen peroxide to make a paste.
- Apply directly to the keloid area.
- Apply three or four times a day depending on the extent of the keloid.
KELOID SCARS TREATMENT USING MODERN COSMETIC METHODS
Nowadays, with scientific and technical advances, laser treatment of keloids and scar dissection technology is the most chosen methods.
Co2 laser treatment of keloid scars: A method that uses electromagnetic waves to affect scar cells. With the use of the wavelength light from 10,600nm to penetrate deep inside the epidermis and to break down the structure of fibrous cells and effectively remove keloid scars. Not only helps to remove the signs of keloid scars on the nose, but the laser technology also helps to enhance collagen production, making the skin smoother and brighter.
Applying Co2 laser technology is one of the most chosen skin treatment methods. This method is also considered a safe acne scar treatment method that does not cause pain or discomfort during the treatment process, and will not affect the health of the customer.
WAYS TO PREVENT KELOID SCARS ON THE NOSE
The healing process is the “golden” time for you to abstain and prevent keloid scars from appearing on the nose. Although keloid scars on the nose are not a medical disease, they will seriously affect your appearance.
You must follow the instruction below to prevent keloid scars effectively:
- Avoid eating foods that cause keloid scars during the time when the wound is formed and healed: Seafood, sticky rice, chicken, water spinach, …
- Maintain good hygiene for the wound, limiting the penetration of bacteria that easily cause ulcers and the formation of keloid scars.
- Apply keloid scar treatment measures as soon as the wound closes or grows young skin: Eat good foods to prevent scarring and apply keloid cream,…
- If you notice that the wound areas are raised higher, then you should seek medical attention immediately for advice and timely treatment.