What are jaw angle, ramus, and square chin Trim?
Jaw angle, ramus, square chin trim are facial orthopedic methods that give a slimmer and more attractive face by trimming the jawbone, enlarged chin bone. This is an invasive surgical technique, so there are strict requirements when it comes to implementation.
For anyone who wants to have a slim and attractive face, this method is for yours. However, you must be in good health, have a stable body, and go through a thorough general health check at the hospital.
The advantages of jaw angle, ramus, and square chin trim
Thanks to this method, customers will have a delicate, slimmer, charming, and attractive face.
- Give a natural and well-proportioned face shape without any scars.
- No more big face, rough jawbone, square chin.
- The surgery involves less invasiveness to ensure no complications.
- Exclusive Plus anesthesia to ensure painless and comfortable surgery.
- Only 1 surgery is needed. The new face shape can last for a long time.
The jaw angle, ramus, and square chin trim procedure
The surgery is carefully and accurately carried out in a closed and sterile operating room to ensure the best result.
- Step 1: The doctor will examine the customer’s facial condition and advise on the appropriate method. Then use the 3D application to analyze the facial contours to give accurate judgments and advice.
- Step 2: The doctor will scan and analyze the jawbone by 3D CT Scanner and modern software. From there, the doctor will make the most specific surgical plan. The doctor also answers the customer’s questions such as surgery time, process, implementation method…
- Step 3: The customer must have a general health check including blood tests, blood pressure measurements, heart rate tests, drug reactions tests… if the customer has any underlying medical conditions, they must tell the doctor right away.
- Step 4: The doctor will sketch the new face shape. Let customers refer to the sketch and provide comments.
- Step 5: The doctor will disinfect the surgical instruments and sterilize the surgical areas.
- Step 6: The doctor will anesthetize the surgical areas to ensure the customer will not feel any pain during the surgery and reduce the risks of complications.
- Step 7: The doctor will start to trim the jaw angle, ramus, and square chin based on the calculated standard. The surgery is carried out gently and quickly to give a balanced and well-proportioned face.
- Step 8: The doctor will close the incision with cosmetic threads. The customer will be transferred to the post-operative care room to rest and for further monitoring.
Jaw surgery price list at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
|Service||Price (VND)||Discounted price|
Cleft Chin Creation
Gummy Smile Treatment
Korea Implant Genioplasty
USA Implant Genioplasty
Nasolabial Folds Augmentation
Zygoma Reduction Plasty
V-Line Maxillofacial Trim
|65 – 75.000.000||…|
Large Piercing Hole Treatment
Dimple Creation One Side
Dimple Creation On Both Side
Lip Reduction – Lip Shaping (1 lip)
Heart Lip Shaping
Wrinkle Removal, Facial Makeover
Images of our customers before & after jaw surgery
Why should you have jaw surgery at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital?
As one of the top-evaluated cosmetic hospitals by experts in Viet Nam, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital always strives to bring customers quality beauty services. At Gangwhoo, customers will have the chance to experience:
– State-of-the-art machinery systems and equipment. Gangwhoo Hospital constantly updates the latest beauty technologies and orthopedic surgery techniques. In particular, Gangwhoo hospital owns a system of standard sterile rooms.
– Highly qualified doctors who have high aesthetic sense and regularly study and practice in countries with the most developed cosmetology to ensure the best services for customers.
Exclusive Plus anesthesia technology to ensure there would not any pain or discomfort during the surgery.
Standard and sterile jaw angle, ramus, and square chin trim procedure. After the surgery, the customer will have a special care service.
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about the jaw angle, ramus, and square chin trim service. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment or contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for the most thoughtful advice and guidance!