What are jaw angle and ramus trim?
Jaw angle and ramus trim are modern cosmetic methods, applied by removing a part of the jawbone and the ramus jaw bone. Accordingly, the trimmed bone was measured with appropriate proportions. After the procedure, customers will have slimmer and more delicate facial contours.
Nowadays, jaw angles and ramus trim can be applied effectively to all men and women who have a stable health state. This method is contraindicated for patients with cardiovascular disease, hemophilia, pregnant or breastfeeding women…
The advantages of jaw angle and ramus trim
The jaw angle and ramus trim techniques were introduced to bring customers delicate, charming, and beautiful facial contours. These techniques are chosen by lots of customers thanks to the following many advantages:
- Give a delicate, charming, and slimmer face.
- Effectively correct rough and enlarged face…
- The surgery is carried out quickly and safely complying with standard procedures.
- Painless surgery thanks to our anesthesia technology. At the same time, there would be no scar after the procedure.
- Only 1 procedure for the long-lasting results (depending on each person’s post-operative care regimen).
The international standard jaw angle and ramus trim procedure
The process jaw angle and ramus trim procedure at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is carried out based on international standards. All operations are carried out under sterile conditions, ensuring the highest safety and the best results:
Step 1: Examination and consultation
The doctor will examine the customer’s current jawbone and chin condition. Then perform 3D Cone Bean CT X-ray and Pano Ceph scanning. This step is to help the doctor to see and assess the jawbone, cheekbone, and chin bone accurately.
The doctor will also examine the bone structure, bone softness with 2D and 3D X-ray technology. There advising customers on necessary information about services.
Step 2: Make a surgical plan
The doctor will analyze the bone structure through the Vceph 3D software. Thereby making a special surgical plan to make the new jawbone and chin well-proportioned with the facial contours.
Step 3: Simulate the expected results with 3D technology
Based on the collected parameters, the doctor will simulate the expected results on 3D software. Customers will preview their face after surgery and understand the information about the procedure, the surgery time…
Step 4: General health check, anesthesia
The customer must have a general health check including blood pressure measurement, drug reaction tests, heart rate tests, blood tests …
Next, the doctor will perform local anesthesia to the surgical area so that the customer will not feel any pain or discomfort during the surgery.
Step 5: Start the jaw angle and ramus trim
Step 6: Post-operative care
After the surgery, the doctor will close the wounds with cosmetic sutures. The customer will be transferred to the post-operative care room to rest.
V-Line Jaw Surgery price list at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
|Service||Price (VND)||Discounted price|
Cleft Chin Creation
Gummy Smile Treatment
Korea Implant Genioplasty
USA Implant Genioplasty
Nasolabial Folds Augmentation
Zygoma Reduction Plasty
V-Line Maxillofacial Trim
|65 – 75.000.000||…|
Large Piercing Hole Treatment
Dimple Creation One Side
Dimple Creation On Both Side
Lip Reduction – Lip Shaping (1 lip)
Heart Lip Shaping
Wrinkle Removal, Facial Makeover
Images of our customers before & after V-Line Jaw Surgery
Why should you have jaw angle and ramus trim at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital?
As one of the top leading cosmetic hospitals in facial orthopedic surgery, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is proud to be trusted and chosen by a large number of customers. At Gangwhoo, we constantly strive, perfects ourselves, and achieves standards as follows:
- We have talented and highly qualified doctors who have years of experience in the cosmetic industry. Our doctors also have a high aesthetic sense and are dedicated to their job.
- State-of-the-art machinery systems and equipment. Sở hữu hệ thống phòng phẫu thuật vô trùng đạt chuẩn. Thường xuyên cập nhật các thiết bị máy móc hiện đại, nâng cao chất lượng dịch vụ làm đẹp.
- We offer all the latest and safe beauty services. All the beauty procedures are carried out flawlessly and safely.
- Exclusive Plus anesthesia to ensure customers will not feel any pain or discomfort during the surgery.
- Thoughtful and wholeheartedly customer care services.
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about the jaw angle and ramus trim service. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment or contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital or our Hotline: 0901.666.879 for the most thoughtful advice and guidance!