It is extremely unpleasant to have a pair of big and ugly thighs… till the point you want to have liposuction to become more beautiful. But right after that, you are hesitant to have thigh liposuction because you are afraid of whether the procedure is painful and dangerous or not…
To answer this question and rest assured, please refer to the following article to understand more about thigh liposuction!
IS THIGH LIPOSUCTION PAINFUL?
It is difficult to answer the question “is liposuction dangerous?”. Because whether the thigh liposuction is painful or not will depend on lots of factors. And in general, the amount of pain you experience during and after liposuction will mainly come from 2 main factors: the first is the skill of the doctor and the other is the liposuction technology.
To rest assured about your health and avoid unwanted risks as well as unnecessary pain… we advise you to contact reliable units such as Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital to have safe thigh liposuction to ensure the best results.
IS THIGH LIPOSUCTION DANGEROUS?
We can undoubtedly say that women and sisters are more concerned about whether thigh liposuction is dangerous or not compared to whether it is painful or not. Of course, thigh liposuction indeed has possible risks just like abdominal liposuction or in any other body part.
Accordingly, the risks that you may encounter when undergoing thigh liposuction can be mentioned as improper liposuction leads to a condition where the muscles and skin in the thigh area become irregular and disproportionate. More severely, you may experience swelling, pus, infection, toxicity, hemorrhage, necrosis, damage to cells and blood vessels… even in a few severe cases, it may danger your life.
Read more: How much is thigh liposuction?
THE LIPO ULTRASOUND THIGH LIPOSUCTION PROCEDURE
Liposuction (High-Tech Lipo Ultrasound) can be applied to many customers, who are having problems with overweight and excess fat. Because this method can not only be performed in one body part but also in many different body areas. Thereby helping to remove excess fat and bring a slimmer body shape with a more stable weight.
Because it is a major surgery method that always requires specialized equipment and high technical performance, the high-tech Lipo Ultrasound liposuction procedure is highly evaluated by Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital. The liposuction procedure will be closely monitored and supervised to ensure no problems arise. Thereby ensuring quality and safe liposuction and achieving the best results for each customer. The procedure will be as follows:
- Step 1: The doctor will check the customer’s condition and body areas with excess fat. Then the customer will have a general health check to determine whether they are eligible for the surgery or not.
- Step 2: The doctor will examine the customer’s weight and body measurements before performing the liposuction procedure. At the same time, the doctor will determine the amount of excess fat that needs to be treated and the most suitable liposuction method.
- Step 3: The doctor will use a warm towel to clean the areas where the fat needs to be removed and help open the pores.
- Step 4: Perform acupressure therapy and massage with essential oils. This step helps the skin to stretch, soften and allow the essence, the ultrasonic waves go deep to break the structure and connection between the fat blocks.
- Step 5: The doctor will apply the advanced liposuction technology Lipo Ultrasound to impact the fat blocks and push the fat out.
- Step 6: The doctor will monitor further the results and compare them before and after the surgery to see the difference. At the same time, the doctor will schedule follow-up visits for the customers and instruct self-care and diets at home.
WHAT FOOD SHOULD WE AVOID AFTER THIGH LIPOSUCTION?
What food should we avoid after undergoing thigh liposuction? Because similar to abdominal liposuction, thigh liposuction is also listed as a major surgery … and therefore you can encounter unwanted problems if you do not avoid certain types of food that can be harmful to your wound and health.
Having a proper and healthy diet is not only the key factor to maintaining the liposuction results, but it will also help you avoid the risk of unwanted complications.
For thigh liposuction, there are two groups of foods that can cause different bad effects on the body:
Firstly, absolutely avoid food that causes itching, allergies, pus, toxic to the body – within a month after undergoing liposuction such as chicken, beef, water spinach, sticky rice, stimulants such as alcohol, tobacco…
Next, to maintain liposuction results, you also need to limit the intake of fatty foods such as carbonated/soft drinks; canned foods containing preservatives, fried and greasy foods; Accordingly, you also need to limit starchy food in your diet such as rice, vermicelli, pho, noodles, bread…
WHERE CAN WE HAVE SAFE AND QUALITY THIGH LIPOSUCTION?
Most beauty believers – especially those who have undergone cosmetic liposuction, are no strangers to Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital. Over the years, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital has always been proud to bring the High-tech Lipo Ultrasound liposuction technology (transferred from Korea) to our customers. Thousands of customers have come to Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital to have liposuction every year…and received the best results and satisfaction after having liposuction services.
Coming to Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, you will have the opportunity to experience Korean 5-star standard beauty services. We also have state-of-the-art machinery systems and equipment from abroad. We have the most highly qualified, skilled, and experienced doctors who have performed hundreds, even thousands of major and minor surgeries. On top of that, our doctors are invited to have business trips and conferences in countries such as Korea, and Europe … to enrich their knowledge and update the latest beauty trends to ensure the best experience for customers.
Direct contact to Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for further consultation
- Address: 576 – 578 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Hotline/Zalo: 0901 666 879
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: gangwhoohospital.vn
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/GangwhooHospital
- TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@benhviengangwho
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/benhvienthammygangwhoo/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/benhvienthammygangwhoo
We hope you’ve had your answer and useful information to the question: “Is thigh liposuction dangerous?“. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment below, contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, or via our Hotline: 0901.666.879 for the most thoughtful advice and guidance from our top specialists!