Buttock augmentation is a method of increasing the size and firmness of the buttocks that is chosen by many women. However, many are still concerned about whether buttock augmentation is dangerous or not? If you have the same concern about this issue, please refer to the article below!
Is buttock augmentation dangerous?
A round and sexy butt is always the charming beauty of women. However, there are many reasons why their butts are not expectingly beautiful.
There are a number of reasons such as bad habits, genetics, or maybe underdeveloped gluteal muscles,… All of these can cause your butts to not have the size and the charm as desired.
Buttock augmentation is an optimal solution for women to have a sexy butt as desired. However, many people are still concerned about whether buttock augmentation surgery is dangerous or not.
The risks of buttock augmentation surgery depend on quite a few different factors. The material of the implant is also one of the factors affecting the safety of surgery. Along with that, medical supplies, equipment, and machinery will also be greatly influential. In particular, it is the skill of the doctors that is decisive to the safety of the surgery.
Therefore, if you have a buttock augmentation at a reputable cosmetic hospital with a full certificate and license, it will be very safe. Not only is the surgery safe and successful, but it will also leave no complications.
Factors affect the safety of a buttock augmentation surgery
The implant material
Along with the material of the implant, the cosmetic facility you choose to have buttock augmentation surgery is the first and foremost factor. Therefore, to ensure your safety, you need to search for the address according to the following:
- Prestigious cosmetic hospital certificated and licensed by the Ministry of Health.
- A cosmetic hospital with years of operation will be a good choice.
- Along with a good hospital, you also need to have a good doctor perform buttock augmentation surgery: License to practice, high professional qualifications. Along with that, experience in surgery is also one of the necessary factors of a good doctor.
- The hospital is equipped with modern facilities, sterile operating rooms, fully equipped with the most advanced medical equipment, machinery, and technology.
- Real feedbacks on buttock augmentation from customers.
Related article: How much is buttock augmentation?
Safe buttock augmentation technology
Buttock augmentation using autologous fat
Buttock augmentation using autologous fat is a non-surgical technique to lift the buttocks, the doctor shall use the extracted fat from the body, after the centrifugal rotation process to screen the purest fat cells. Then this amount of fat will be implanted back into the buttock area to improve its size.
This is a safe technique because autologous fat is highly compatible with the body. In addition, because of minimal invasiveness or incision, the risk of infection or other complications is minimized.
Buttock augmentation using filler
Is buttock augmentation using filler safe? In fact, this is a safe method because the filler is highly benign to the human body, so customers can rest assured when choosing this technique.
Fillers after being injected into the buttocks will create a reaction that stimulates the body to produce more collagen. The increased amount of collagen will increase the volume of the buttocks, making the buttocks firmer.
Endoscopic buttock augmentation surgery
Endoscopic buttock augmentation surgery is an extremely modern and increasingly advanced cosmetic surgery technique. This is a technique that is highly appreciated by experts and chosen by many customers.
Throughout this surgery, the use of a modern camera system can help the doctor to observe the inside of the customer’s body. Thanks to that, the doctor can determine the exact location of muscle tissue, nerves to not affect the function of the internal organs.
After undergoing endoscopic buttock augmentation technology, women and sisters will have a full and sexier buttock shape. Furthermore, endoscopic buttock augmentation surgery can bring long-lasting results over time.
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital – For prestigious and safe buttock augmentation
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is a prestigious and top-quality hospital nowadays. Not only that, most Korean advanced buttock augmentation technologies are transferred to Gangwhoo. Above all, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is licensed by the Ministry of Health to perform surgeries from minor to major surgery.
In addition, at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, there are highly qualified and skilled cosmetologists who regularly practice in Korea – the country with the top cosmetic industry in the world.
Doctors at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital also have professional advice from experts in Korea to ensure the best results for customers.
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital currently applies 2 buttock augmentation technologies, namely: endoscopic buttock augmentation and buttock augmentation using autologous fat. Both of these buttock augmentation methods are highly safe. You can quickly return to normal activities without worrying about dangerous complications.
Images of our customers before & after buttock augmentation at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
Things to remember before undergoing buttock augmentation
- Choose a prestigious cosmetic facility that has highly qualified doctors.
- Follow the doctor’s advice to have the right buttock augmentation method, and express all the concerns to the doctor.
- Stay calm to be comfortable, avoid pressure, unnecessary thoughts before undergoing surgery.
- Do not eat or drink anything 6 to 8 hours before the surgery.
- Wear loose clothes on the day of surgery.
- Take a shower thoroughly before surgery, do not wear makeup, do not use perfume, do not wear jewelry, watches, do not paint nails.
- If you wear dentures, you must inform your doctor before anesthesia.
- Rest well the day before the surgery, relax and go to bed early. Do not use alcohol, drugs, smoke, or eat foods that are difficult to digest.
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about whether the buttock augmentation surgery is dangerous or not. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment below or contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for the most thoughtful advice and guidance.