Hi doctor. I know that aside from surgical breast augmentation, there is also a method of autologous breast augmentation as well. Can you please tell me what is autologous breast augmentation and is autologous breast augmentation dangerous? Thank you for your answer doctor.
Ms. Oanh (District 2, HCMC)
Hi Ms. Oanh. Thank you for entrusting Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital with your questions. “Is autologous breast augmentation dangerous” is the question of not just Ms. Oanh, but also many other customers at Gangwhoo as well. To see the answer to this question, please read the article below.
What is autologous breast augmentation?
Autologous breast augmentation is the process of taking excess fat from other body regions to inject directly into the breasts using a specialized pumping syringe. The fat can be taken from the thighs, the arms, the abdomen, etc. to have the healthiest cells picked out. These cells will then be reinjected into the breasts to make the breasts big and round.
This method will not cause any sign of cosmetic interference yet still offers natural beauty. It will save lots of time without causing any danger or body reaction. The most important thing is that your “melons” will be healthy, firm, and extremely attractive.
In addition to augmenting your breasts, this can also help to get rid of some of the fat in the most stubborn areas, taking back your once sexy and energetic shape.
Answer: Is autologous breast augmentation dangerous?
Many customers are worried about whether is autologous breast augmentation dangerous? According to our experts, fat injection for breast augmentation is a safe-to-use technology with great aesthetics.
To be more specific, the fat used in the procedure will be taken directly from the patient’s body. After that, it will be centrifuged to take out the strongest and healthiest fat cells. Lastly, it will be injected into the breasts using a specialized tool.
For this reason, autologous breast augmentation has great compatibility with the body. In addition, due to the fat being carefully chosen, after being injected into the body, the fat will have very strong survivability. This can help to maintain the result of the procedure longer.
Experts answer the question “Is autologous breast augmentation dangerous?”
Suitable candidates for autologous breast augmentation
Not everyone is suitable for the makeover of the breasts using fat injection. The subjects for this service include:
- Women who lack the mammary glands and wish to have a breast augmentation without surgical intervention.
- Women with asymmetrical breasts.
- Women who already have breast implants but still need autologous breast augmentation to maximize the aesthetics.
- Women with decent mammary glands yet still wish to increase their sizes a bit.
- Women with lots of excess fat at the abdomen, buttocks, or thighs who wish to hit 2 birds with 1 stone.
Who should NOT have autologous breast augmentation
- Ladies with chronic diseases related to the heart, diabetes, hemophilia, mental disorders, etc.
- Pregnant women, breastfeeding women, or women who are currently having menstruation.
Should you choose surgical or autologous breast augmentation?
Surgical breast augmentation (breast augmentation using implant) and autologous breast augmentation are both safe breast makeover procedures and are widely chosen by many. These 2 options have their own pros and cons. The doctor will advise you to take one service over another depending on the diagnosis, evaluation, analysis, and your very own desire.
How much does autologous breast augmentation cost?
The cost of autologous breast augmentation is also another question that many are concerning about aside from the query “Is autologous breast augmentation dangerous?”
The cost/price of breast augmentation will be different between facilities due to a number of reasons. However, from a market survey, the price for an autologous breast augmentation procedure is ranging between 70 – 200 million VND.
Check out: Breast augmentation price list
The procedure of autologous breast augmentation
Breast augmentation using fat injection is a rather complicated technique with many steps. Each of these steps must be done within an enclosed and strict environment.
- Step 1: Consultation
- Step 2: General health assessment
- Step 3: Sterilization and anesthetization of the fat extracting areas
- Step 4: Fat extraction using Lipo Ultrasound
- Step 5: Fat centrifugation to retrieve the healthiest fat cells
- Step 6: Sterilization and anesthetization of the breasts areas
- Step 7: Fat injection using specialized equipment
- Step 8: Aftercare guidance
- Step 9: Follow-up appointment
Some notices when having autologous breast augmentation
- This is a completely safe procedure that doesn’t affect health.
- This technology will not show any signs of scarring or implant like the other techniques.
- Each injection will not exceed 300cc of fat for each side.
- The longevity of this service is between 3 – 5 years. After that, the breasts will return to their original shape without any signs of sagginess or deterioration. You can have a secondary augmentation after this.
- If your breasts are too small and you wish to get an “extreme” upgrade, this is not a suitable procedure.
Where to have a beautiful and safe breast augmentation?
Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital is the most prestigious location for both surgical and autologous breast augmentation nowadays. With a team of experienced and well-trained experts, as well as modern infrastructure with advanced equipment and machinery, Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital will definitely satisfy all of your cosmetic needs for lasting and safe results.
What does the press talk about Gangwhoo?
- VnExpress: https://vnexpress.net/hai-phuong-phap-nang-nguc-tai-benh-vien-tham-my-gangwhoo-4214691.html
- Nguoi Dua Tin News: https://www.nguoiduatin.vn/nang-nguc-tai-benh-vien-tham-my-gangwhoo-dep-tu-nhien-quyen-ru-a502874.html
The results after having autologous breast augmentation and endoscopic breast augmentation at Gangwhoo
The beautiful gal having breast augmentation at Gangwhoo
The follow-up appointment of a customer after having breast augmentation at Gangwhoo
How to take care of your breasts after having an augmentation?
After having autologous breast augmentation, you should never skip the following steps to achieve the best recovery. It is best that you stay at the hospital from 1 – 2 days after the operation for further monitoring. After returning home, you will need to pay close attention to your breasts for the best results.
- Avoid all intense forces that can affect the breast in 1 month. Limit all the physical activities or accidents that can put pressure on the breast with injected fat. Do not lie face down during this time as it will cause the breasts to suffer immense pressure.
- Choose a suitable type of compression garment that can keep the breast defined and sexy. Don’t wear bras with brackets/braces as they can make the breasts less round.
- Use saline to clean the breasts daily.
- Massage the breasts as instructed from 3 – 4 weeks after having augmentation.
- No diet is needed although you should avoid water spinach, chicken, glutinous products, etc.
- In case of abnormalities, contact your doctors to receive advice.
- Attend follow-up appointments.
Hướng dẫn chăm sóc sau khi nâng ngực tại nhà
How to wear a breast compression garment
Some related questions
Is autologous breast augmentation painful?
Autologous breast augmentation is a minimally invasive procedure. Moreover, when performing the service, you will be under anesthesia to ensure no painful feeling.
Can you forcibly grab/squeeze the breasts after having autologous breast augmentation?
Whether can you squeeze the breasts after fat injection for breast augmentation is of many concerns. The answer is yes. However, you should only do this when the breasts are fully recovered, meanings that it is only viable after 1 month.
Does autologous breast augmentation give permanent results?
Sadly, autologous breast augmentation results are not permanent. After a certain time of 3 – 5 years, the breasts will return to their normal shape.
How long will the results of autologous breast augmentation last and can you have a secondary procedure?
Once the breasts have returned to their original form, you can have a secondary operation using the previous technique or an endoscopic breast augmentation using implants with or without a Nanochip to create a sexy contour.
This is the answer to the question “Is autologous breast augmentation dangerous?”. We hope what we shared to you today has satisfied your search for knowledge. Thank you for taking your time.