Is arms liposuction painful? This is the question that many who are interested in liposuction and fat reduction has been wondering about!
If you are interested in liposuction services, you must have probably once wondering about whether is arms liposuction painful. If that’s so then you are not alone because plenty of customers also have the same query as well.
Arms liposuction – the doorway to feminine arms
For anyone with a love for beauty, arms liposuction is not a strange topic. However, many people who are just taking their first step into this field must find this idea very new. To let you know more about this technology, here is an explanation:
Arms liposuction is simply known as an effective and optimal method to deal with large arms – the problem that has been diminishing the confidence of many ladies. By using advanced technology, arms liposuction will get rid of the excess fat in the areas, bringing you the firm arms shape with no sign of excess fat.
The procedure of arms liposuction
To achieve beautiful and well-shaped arms, having arms liposuction is a great way aside from exercising. This is the general procedure used in the hospital for arms liposuction that you can check out:
- Step 1: General health assessment and evaluation: In this step, the doctors will examine the arms’ tissues to judge their condition and the amount of fat needed to be extracted. In addition, a general health examination will also be used to see if the patient is qualified for the liposuction or not.
- Step 2: Measuring and meticulous marking: The doctors will create the most suitable regimen depends on the size of the fat.
- Step 3: Anesthesia
- Step 4: Liposuction: By using the latest technology there is, the excess fat will be completely withdrawn from the arms.
- Step 5: Aftercare: Once the liposuction is completed, the surgeon will close the puncture used to draw the fat out. After that, they will wait for the patient to regain consciousness and monitor their condition.
Is arms liposuction painful?
This is definitely the most searched question for anyone who is interested in the service. This is also the reason why this article is made by concluding the experience of many.
At the moment, at the most reputable facility, the arms liposuction is done using the latest technology. Therefore, the client will not have to suffer any pain or damage to the arms region. The arms will be well-shaped afterward without having any problem.
However, not every facility applies the same advanced procedure. The traditional method will create some pain during the operation; although they are rather mild and insignificant once the anesthetic has worn off.
You should consider your choice depends on your financial capability.
Is arms liposuction dangerous?
Similar to the question of whether is arms liposuction painful or not, many also wonder about the posing threats of having arms liposuction.
In the past, during arms liposuction, plastic surgeons will create a major incision to get rid of the excess fat layer under the skin. This poses lots of threats as even the smallest mistake caused either by the expertise of the doctors or the faulty equipment can bring some terrible consequences.
Some risks when having liposuctions according to the media are:
- Side effects of the anesthetic.
- Dented areas on the arms.
- Ugly scars on the skin.
- Blood clots.
- Neves pressure.
- Unintentional punctures.
However, with the innovation of science, liposuction in general and arms liposuction, in particular, has had some tremendous improvement to ensure the safety and aesthetic for the patient.
The most well-known technique is the Lipo Ultrasound fat reduction that can help to eliminate the excess fat at multiple regions of the body while still maintaining the safety and beauty of the results thanks to its non-invasive and painless nature. Therefore, if you ever wish to have slim and well-shaped arms, you can place your trust in Lipo Ultrasound technology.
Suitable candidates for arms liposuction
The subjects that can choose to have arms liposuction include:
- People over the age of 18 regardless of their sex.
- Anyone with the right mental and physical health without any medical condition that can affect the procedure.
- People with elastic skin.
- Those with lots of excess fat on the arms that can affect the overall look.
- People who have done their research carefully on arms liposuction. ret
How much does arms liposuction cost?
Another topic that is received lots of concern aside from whether arms liposuction is painful or not is the cost of the procedure. According to the statistic, the price of arms liposuction is between 20 – 30 million VND depends on the facility.
However, there are still some other factors that can affect the cost of the procedure. For example: if the excess fat is too much, the liposuction will cost much more as the time needed will be longer and another procedure will be needed to deal with the stretch marks.
The price of Lipo Ultrasound fat reduction:
|SIZES OF THE AREA||OFFICIAL PRICE||NOTE|
|Under 28cm||20,000,000||The actual price will depend on the diagnosis of the doctors|
|From 28cm – 35cm||25,000,000|
Some knowledge to remember before having arms liposuction
- Have a general health assessment in advance to ensure the safety of the arms liposuction.
- Choose a prestigious facility with reputations and advanced machinery to undergo the procedure.
- Listen carefully to the advice of the doctors to choose the most suitable technique.
- Understand the possible side effects of arms liposuction and how to deal with them.
Some aftercare notices after having arms liposuction
- Follow the guidance and advice from the doctors.
- Take the prescribed medications (if any) and don’t take any over-the-counter ones without consulting the doctors first.
- Wear a compression garment during the first week to secure the areas (take it off when having a shower/bath).
- Avoid doing intense exercises or lifting heavy objects during the first month.
- There will be some bruises on the skin but this is a normal phenomenon and will wear off after 2 – 3 days.
- Massage the areas constantly during the first week.
- DO NOT use any alcohol, fizzy drinks, cigarettes, stimulants, etc. after the liposuction.
- Supplement your body with fibers, vitamins, minerals, etc. to hasten the recovery.
How long after the arms liposuction will the swelling subside?
The arm, compared to the other parts of the body, is a rather small area that has a faster recovery. The swelling will only last for the first 2 – 3 days and will subside from 1 week after the liposuction is finished.
A quality and reputable place for arms liposuction
There are plenty of cosmetic centers in the industry nowadays. However, not all of them offer good quality services for reasonable prices. Therefore, you should make your choice carefully and consider your options based on many different factors.
The one facility that you can trust is Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital. Although its name is rather new, it has received lots of positive feedback from customers. The facility is proud to bring you the best service at the best price.
The fat reduction technology at Gangwhoo to the eyes of the press
- Health & Life: https://suckhoedoisong.vn/phuong-phap-giam-mo-khong-can-phau-thuat-tai-benh-vien-tham-my-gangwhoo-169190592.htm
- Eva.vn: https://eva.vn/bi-quyet-lam-dep/chuyen-ho-so-mo-bung-khung-ve-so-do-ly-tuong-tai-benh-vien-tham-my-gangwhoo-c280a461872.html
- Phu nu online: https://www.phunuonline.com.vn/vi-sao-hut-mo-cong-nghe-cao-lipo-ultrasound-duoc-nhieu-khach-hang-lua-chon-a1436225.html
We hope what we have shared with you today can help you to understand the questions about whether is arms liposuction painful. Make sure that you can find a renowned facility for your arm’s beauty. We wish you all the best!