Nowadays, more and more people want to own beautiful dimples, creating the opportunity for cosmetic clinics to advertise themselves and the services. Each facility offers a different price, making the customers wonder how much does dimple surgery cost. To give you the most objective view on the cost of dimple surgery, Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital will provide the standard price for dimple surgery in 2021.
How much does dimple surgery cost?
Dimpleplasty is a very simple surgery that will offer you the hidden charm your appearance needed, making your face more attractive whenever you smile or talk. However, you will need to know how much does dimple surgery cost and the quality of the procedure at the facility that you have chosen because quality equals price. That is why you must pick a reputable cosmetic center that can bring you natural and symmetrical dimples every time you smile or have a conversation. At Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital, the price for dimple surgery is 7,000,000 VND for both cheeks, while one cheek would cost you 4,000,000 VND.
You should also be very careful when choosing the location to perform your surgery! Although this is not a complicated procedure, if the sanitary requirements are not meet, you could easily get an infection or scarring. Therefore, you must only seek a renowned hospital with skillful experts and state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment to ensure your surgery happens according to plan.
Pursuant to cosmetic experts, a successful dimpleplasty must meet these qualifications:
- Leave no bad scar.
- Cause no inflammation, infection, or long-term damage.
- Offer highly aesthetic and lasting results.
- Has reasonable price that is suitable for all customers.
Why should you choose to have dimple surgery at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital?
- Ganwhoo cosmetic hospital owns the latest dimpleplasty technique, helping you to minimize the risks of complications and failures.
- The team of doctors at Gangwhoo has many years of experience and exceptional expertise, making sure that the surgery will go safely and according to plan.
- The infrastructure and equipment at Gangwhoo are advanced, modern, and luxurious, bringing the best comfort for the clients.
- Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital has many branches all over the countries, offering our customers the convenience that they need for a simple in and out surgery.
The dimple surgery procedure at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital
The dimpleplasty procedure at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital is done following the strict process provided by the Ministry of Health to ensure no invasion or scarring will happen.
- Step 1: Consultation and dimples drawing
The doctors will inspect and diagnose the overall appearance of the customers. After that, they will mark out the most symmetrical and suitable positions for the future dimples.
- Step 2: Cheek anesthetization
Once the first step is completed, the technicians will apply local anesthesia to ensure that the customers will not feed any pain or discomfort during the procedure while still staying totally awake.
- Step 3: Dimple surgery
The surgeons will perform the technique of connecting the skin and the cheek using dissolvable threads to create the sunken areas on the cheek.
This is done carefully inside the oral cavity so that every time the clients smile, the dimples will appear naturally.
How to take care of the cheeks after dimple surgery
- After the procedure, you must apply cold compression on the dimples to subside the swelling.
- You should only eat liquid food like soup or porridge.
- You must limit the consumption of beef, chicken, water spinach, etc. as they tend to create keloid scars.
- You have to maintain oral hygiene by using mouthwash or saline.
- You are required to take the prescribed medications and attend follow-up appointments as scheduled
We hope that the information above has explained to you how much dimple surgery cost. You can now get rid of all your worries about which technology is suitable for you and choose the best place for your interest.
If you want to have charming dimples today, contact our hotline at 0901.666.879 or come directly to Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital to receive a direct consultation from our doctors!