Not only improving improve the look of a woman, but a beauty makeover is also a great way to boost the confidence of the ladies in their lives. However, many are wondering about how long does the pain last after breast augmentation. Let’s find out the answer to this question in the article below!
The overview on surgical breast augmentation
When a woman has an undesirable breast size, she can improve this over time by hitting the gym and eating breast-beneficial food. In addition to this, the ladies can totally check out the plastic surgery services to shorten the time needed and increase the effectiveness of the result.
Surgical breast augmentation is the method that involves the placement of suitable material into the breast cavity to not cause any reaction to the patient. Before knowing how long does the pain last after breast augmentation, let’s take a look at the most common breast augmentation procedure nowadays.
Breast augmentation procedure
Breast augmentation using implant
The implant is usually made from silicone or gel. It is various in size and shapes with exceptional quality. All the cosmetic facilities will be based on the condition of the patient to give out the best option of breast implant for them.
Using breast implants is favorited by many thanks to their durability. After being inserted into the breast cavity, it can last up to 5 – 10 years.
Check out: Breast augmentation operation time
Autologous breast augmentation (Fat injection for breast augmentation)
You can also make use of excess fat from other parts of your body to improve your breasts. It will not only help you to get rid of some of the fat at the thigh or the waist but also can increase the breast projection. This is the best way to hit 2 birds with 1 stone.
However, you should keep in mind that the injected fat will dissolve over time. Therefore, the result’s longevity is its weakness.
How long does the pain last after breast augmentation?
Many are wondering about how long does the pain last after breast augmentation. Normally, in 2 to 3 weeks after the augmentation, the pain will subside and your overall health will be improved. However, the specific time will be different for each individual.
Some notices for breast augmentation
Before getting a surgical breast augmentation, you should keep the following thing in mind to protect your health and ensure the best possible results.
- Stay healthy, rest frequently, and eat logically.
- Don’t stress yourself.
- Avoid food that can cause keloid scars after the operation.
- Don’t let your breasts come in contact with excessive force.
- Choose an appropriate sleeping position. Do not lie sideways to avoid compression on the breasts.
- Wear a compression garment after getting the surgery. Massage gently after removing the garment.
- Take prescribed medications and logical rest.
- Head to a reputable hospital if any signs of pain, swelling, purulence, etc. come up after 2 weeks of surgery.
- Seek a prestigious facility that meets all the requirements of safety, quality, and aesthetics.
The most quality and reputable cosmetic facility nowadays
That being said, it is not easy to find a place that can suffice all the requirements above. Many are afraid of surgery due to the number of surgery failures at unlicensed facilities.
To relieve you from all the anxiety, we would like to introduce to you Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital with the following advantages:
- A team of licensed and professional experts.
- The staff is certified with great expretise.
- The customer service is dedicated.
- The patient’s result will be natural, safe, and aesthetic afterward.
You will definitely have a wonderful time using the services of Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital.
this article has introduced to you all the information needed about how long does the pain last after breast augmentation. We hope that this knowledge will be helpful for you. We wish you the best of luck!