HIFEM EMS vaginal rejuvenation is a modern cosmetic procedure for women wanting to be more confident about their private parts. Some considered this to be the secret to keeping the flame of marriage alive.
What is HIFEM EMS vaginal rejuvenation?
HIFEM EMS vaginal rejuvenation is an advanced cosmetic procedure to help improve the health condition and rejuvenate the vulva appearance.
The procedure helps stimulate the collagen reformation process and refresh the vagina from the inside out, effectively improving the appearance and the quality of lovemaking.
HIFEM EMS mechanism of action
HIFEM EMS uses High-Intensity Focused Electro-Magnetics waves in conjunction with Electrical Muscle Stimulation to promote regeneration, strengthening and tissue reformation in the pelvic floor area.
By creating high intensity electromagnetic field focused on the pelvic floor area and then apply an electric current through it, it will stimulate the tissue arrangement to become active in the regeneration process.
HIFEM EMS primarily affects the muscles of the pelvic floor area to increase the elasticity, sensitivity as well as vitality and health of the genitalia.
Benefits from vaginal rejuvenation
The practice is highly promoted and popular and brings great benefits such as.
- Regulates and improves urination: Vaginal rejuvenation helps enhance urinary control, reduces pressure and urinary incontinence, improving the quality of daily life.
- Increase sexual sensitivity and function: A combination of heighten sensitivity, muscle firmness and rejuvenated look helps women be more healthy and feel more confident in their sexual life
- Postpartum recovery: Reduce laxity, rejuvenate the vulva, restore the strength and health of women’s genital and urinary areas after pregnancy and childbirth.
- Strengthen your pelvic floor muscles: Helps improve pelvic floor muscle, increasing resistance, reducing symptoms of prolapse and increasing self-confidence.
- Increase the thickness and moisture of the vagina after menopause: Rejuvenating the vagina will limit dryness and discomfort during sex.
- Increase blood flow and sensitivity of the nervous system in the pelvic floor: Vaginal rejuvenation also has the benefit of increasing blood flow and nervous system sensitivity in the pelvic floor, helping to create a better sexual experience and intimate connection.
Who should perform vaginal rejuvenation with HIFEM EMS?
All women are encouraged to perform HIFEM EMS vaginal rejuvenation. Those within the category below benefit the most from the procedure.
- Young and married women who have gone through childbirth cause their genital to weaken
- Premenopausal and menopausal women with vaginal dryness, urinary incontinence, pain during intercourse etc.
- Women who would like for their vulva appearance to improve.
- People who have had ineffective vaginal rejuvenation due to older technology or inexperience.
- People who have had vaginal rejuvenation a long time ago and is looking to perform rejuvenation again
HIFEM EMS advantages over other options
Different from other vaginal rejuvenation techniques, HIFEM EMS vaginal rejuvenation is amongst the most advanced.
- Non-invasive, non-surgical: This procedure absolutely does not require any surgery.
- Does not change vaginal structure: HIFEM EMS does not affect the natural structure of the vagina. This ensures that the genital area retains its structure and shape, with no changes in shape or size.
- Painless, safe and effective: Superior to older technologies is that HIFEM EMS’s ability to cause pain is almost non-existent. During the procedure, you will feel extremely comfortable and at ease.
- Limit risk of complications: HIFEM EMS helps limit the risk of complications, because the rejuvenation process is non-invasive and safe. This helps minimize the risks associated with surgery and traditional cosmetic interventions.
- Fast implementation and recovery time: HIFEM EMS is fast and effective. Each session only lasts about 30 minutes. And you can quickly return to daily life without much recovery time.
The process of performing HIFEM EMS vaginal rejuvenation at Gangwhoo Hospital
At Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, we pay great attention to quality and safety in performing rejuvenation services for customers. When applying HIFEM EMS vaginal rejuvenation at Gangwhoo Hospital, it will be done through 4 main steps as follows:
Step 1: Examination and consultation by an expert
Before starting the vaginal rejuvenation process, our gynecologist will conduct a health assessment and create a specific regimen, as well as answering questions and listening to customer’s needs.
Step 2: Cleanse the vagina
Cleaning the vagina is an extremely important to prepare for the next step. It will also ensure minimal risk, maximum comfort and effectiveness throughout the rejuvenation process.
Step 3: Apply HIFEM EMS vaginal rejuvenation
Our doctor will apply HIFEM EMS vaginal rejuvenation to impact the pelvic floor appropriately. This process will take about 30 minutes until the vulva is firm, youthful, and rosy.
Step 4: Instructions for aftercare and re-examination
After completing the procedure, the doctor will advise you on things to keep in mind, as well as schedule follow-up visits to achieve the best results.
Why should HIFEM EMS rejuvenation be performed at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital?
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is the ideal choice to perform HIFEM EMS vaginal rejuvenation service. A unit that is always pioneering and innovating modern equipment to bring increasingly higher and best efficiency to customers.
At Gangwhoo, every customer will be consulted and examined by a team of experienced and highly specialized doctors. This ensures that the treatment is to your condition and wishes.
Gangwhoo uses genuine, advanced and modern HIFEM EMS equipment, meeting international standards for quality and safety, as well as being strictly tested by international organizations before operation and application to customers.
The process of implementing HIFEM EMS vaginal rejuvenation takes place scientifically and professionally, especially with the “3 No” standard: No pain – No surgery – No risk.
Gangwhoo care regimen is professionally designed in the spirit of always being ready to support customers “Before – During – After” the treatment process.
A few important notes after performing HIFEM EMS vaginal rejuvenation
After HIFEM EMS private rejuvenation treatment, taking care of and protecting the results is important. Below are some notes after treatment to ensure effectiveness and safety:
- Avoid strong impacts: You need to abstain from vigorous activities such as sex, exercise, hard labor and running, etc.
- Maintain body hygiene: Maintain the vulva in a clean and dry condition. Use genital wash or mild soap to wash the area and then dry gently but thoroughly.
- Comfortable underwear: Choose underwear that is the right size and not too tight to avoid unnecessary pressure on vulvas.
- Proper nutrition: Eat according to your doctor’s nutritional advice to support the recovery process and maintain the body’s resistance. Providing enough nutrients helps you recover quickly.
- Comply with the follow-up visit schedule: Follow the follow-up visit plan according to your doctor’s instructions to ensure the effectiveness of the treatment process and adjust the plan when necessary.
Answers to a few other related questions about vaginal rejuvenation services
At what age is it suitable for vaginal rejuvenation?
The appropriate age for the the genital rejuvenation procedure is after 30 years old. At this age, vaginal rejuvenation procedures are more effective so women can fully enjoy passionate lovemaking with their partner.
Is vaginal rejuvenation dangerous?
Being a non invasive procedure, the rate of danger and risk is almost very low, unless you do it in unreliable and poor quality facilities.
So if you perform HIFEM EMS vaginal rejuvenation at a quality, reputable location, the possibility of danger is almost 0. Be very wise when choosing where to have the procedure
If you have more questions about this service, don’t hesitate to contact us through Our Hotline: 1900 5128 to get a FREE CONSULTATION.