“Is it good to have tartar removal too frequently?”. This is one of the most concerning questions of people nowadays. Tartar removal is a method of removing plaque and debris calcified by bacteria, calcium carbonate, and calcium phosphate in saliva. This is a dental technique chosen by many customers. The tartar removal method causes less sensitivity and is carried out quickly, and with a reasonable price for all customers. So is it good to have tartar removal too frequently? Let’s refer to the article below for more information!
WHAT IS TARTAR?
As mentioned above, tartar (also known as plaque) is the remaining plaque and food debris, calcified by bacteria and calcium carbonate and calcium phosphate in saliva. Plaque and food debris often accumulated in a thick layer on the crowns and gums, often with a milky white color, yellow-brown, causing loss of aesthetics and damage to the teeth.
SHOULD WE HAVE TARTAR REMOVAL?
Harms of tartar to the oral cavity
- Tartar is where lots of carbohydrates ferment bacteria, creating create acids that damage tooth enamel and cause tooth decay.
- Too much tartar can cause bad breath, making you lose your confidence in daily communication.
- Tartar causes sensitivity when eating and drinking, making it difficult to clean teeth.
- Causes bleeding gums and swollen gums, receding gums – exposing the roots of the teeth.
- Periodontitis and alveolar bone loss lead to loose teeth. In more severe cases, it can cause tooth loss.
- Causes of diseases in the mouth and throat such as tonsillitis, pharyngitis, and inflammation of the oral mucosa…
- It greatly affects the aesthetics when communicating because tartar is easy to get discolored, darker plaque than the color of real teeth. For people who regularly drink coffee or smoke, tartar will become a bit darker.
Therefore, regular tartar removal is mandatory to protect oral health. In addition to aesthetics, having tartar removal can bring a more confident and charming smile and eliminate up to 80% of oral diseases: gingivitis, periodontitis, pulpitis, alveolar bone loss…
IS IT GOOD TO HAVE TARTAR REMOVAL TOO FREQUENTLY?
Tartar removal is a process of using dental tools to clean the plaque on the teeth, preventing the formation of tartar that causes causing dangerous dental diseases. But you should not have tartar removal too frequently because overdoing it with improper technique can cause bleeding gums and other injuries.
Tartar removal is normally painless and does not affect the soft tissues or damage enamel. But there can be damage to the teeth and gums if the dentist impacts the inner cheeks or tongue… Therefore, to prevent sensitivity after tartar removal, you should choose a reputable dental facility specializing in maxillofacial surgery that has highly qualified and experienced doctors with advanced equipment.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU HAVE TARTAR REMOVAL?
We should have tartar removal periodically as follows:
- Once every 6 months for the following cases: good oral hygiene, glossy enamel, and little tartar.
- Once every 3 to 4 months for people who smoke a lot, drink a lot of coffee, drink alcohol regularly and have poor oral hygiene, have rough enamel, and easily accumulate plaques on the crowns’ surface and gums.
- For young customers, it is necessary to visit a doctor before having tartar removal so as not to affect oral health.
EFFECTIVE METHODS OF PREVENTING TARTAR ACCUMULATION
- Brush your teeth properly with soft bristle brushes which are suitable for the oral cavity. When brushing your teeth, control your hand force and brush your teeth in a circular or vertical way.
- Brush your teeth twice a day, in the morning after waking up and at night before going to bed.
- It is recommended to use a toothpaste containing Fluoride to help restore the damaged enamel and limit the formation of tartar.
- Use mouthwashes, physiological saline, and floss to help kill bacteria and clean the remaining plaque on the teeth.
- Consume less sticky foods, sweets, carbonated drinks, soft drinks, and drinks that make the teeth lose their colors such as tea, coffee, beer, and wine.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins and fiber.
- Take regular dental check-ups once every 6 months.
WHERE CAN WE HAVE GOOD TARTAR REMOVAL SERVICES IN HCM CITY?
Recently, customers choose to have tartar removal at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for the following reasons:
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital has been approved by the Department of Health regarding the 83 criteria standards in Ho Chi Minh City. Gangwhoo has highly qualified and experienced Vietnamese – Korean doctors.
In addition, customers are well taken care of by well-trained, experienced, and dedicated nurses. Thereby helping customers to take care of themselves better during the recovery process.
At Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, we greatly invest in the 5-star infrastructure, sterile operating rooms, and the most advanced equipment from abroad.
At Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, we constantly update the latest beauty technology and trends to ensure the best experience for customers.
The price for rhinoplasty and other beauty services at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is extremely reasonable for all customers. In addition, we offer a long-term warranty policy for every beauty service.
Direct contact to Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for further consultation
- Address: 576 – 578 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Hotline/Zalo: 0901 666 879
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: gangwhoohospital.vn
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/GangwhooHospital
- TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@benhviengangwho
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/benhvienthammygangwhoo/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/benhvienthammygangwhoo
We hope you’ve had your answer to the question: “Is it good to have tartar removal too frequently?“. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment below or contact our Hotline: 0901.666.879 for the most thoughtful advice and guidance from our specialists!