A charming smile contributes to the attractiveness of the face. But for those who experience gummy smile, every smile is a “torture” because this feature makes the smile less charming. So what is a gummy smile? How to deal with this problem? Dr. Phung Manh Cuong, who is working at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital will answer this question in the article below. Stay tuned!
Dr. Phung Manh Cuong explains the causes and treatments of gummy smile
What is gummy smile?
Gummy smile is a condition in which the gum of the upper jaw is overexposed when smiling. This can affect the aesthetics and plunge the confidence of the person!
Nguyên nhân dẫn đến tình trạng cười hở lợi The causes of gummy smile
- Hyperactive upper lip
- Teeth are too short
- Upper jaw bone too long
Effective treatments for gummy smile
- For a gummy smile due to hyperactive upper lip, the doctor will proceed to weaken the lip levator muscle.
- For a gummy smile due to too short teeth roots, the doctor will conduct a gingival cutting technique.
- For a gummy smile caused by the upper jaw bone being too long, the doctor conducts a technique to shorten the upper jaw bone.
The techniques to overcome gummy smile being applied at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital are highly safe, completely painless, bring high aesthetic efficiency, and do not affect the health of the patient.
Note: To achieve the best gummy smile fix results, you should do your research to find yourself a hospital with enough expertise to handle it to ensure the best safety and effectiveness.
The press words on Gangwhoo dental treatment
- Dan Sinh News: https://baodansinh.vn/hon-98-khach-hang-cuoi-tuoi-khong-can-tuoi-sau-khi-boc-rang-su-tai-benh-vien-tham-my-gangwhoo-20210303124938325.htm
About Dr. Phung Manh Cuong
First-level specialist Phung Manh Cuong is the leading expert at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital. He has more than 15 years of experience working in the field of cosmetic surgery and has many years of training in Korea. He is a visiting professor at Catholic University – one of the 3 best medical training universities in Korea. His topic was highly appreciated by experts at the International Plastic Surgery Conference. Currently, the name of Doctor Phung Manh Cuong is known by many people thanks to his outstanding achievements in rhinoplasty surgery, nose revision, eyelid revision, treatment of facial paralysis, temple augmentation, breast enhancement, cheek receding, etc.
- Check out more information about Dr. Phung Manh Cuong HERE