Rhinoplasty is becoming more and more trendy among beauty believers. The nose is the highlight of the face, hence, only a small change from the nose can enhance the facial appearance even more than ever.
However, should we choose filler rhinoplasty or surgery? In order for customers to have a clear overview, Dr. Phung Manh Cuong shall give the pros and cons of these two rhinoplasty methods.
Pros and cons of rhinoplasty surgery
– Natural, beautiful, and long-lasting nose shape: This method brings a beautiful and natural nose shape that can last for a long time, even permanently.
– The nose defects shall be corrected: Upturned, crooked nose, the nose tip is big, the alar bases are wide on both sides are the nose defects that can only be corrected with rhinoplasty surgery.
– The customer may experience some swelling and pain in the wound within 2-3 days after surgery.
– After the surgery, if customers don’t take medicine and take care of the wound carefully, the risk of infection is very high…
– The lowest price of rhinoplasty surgery is currently 10 million VND. For many people, this is not a small sum of money.
Pros and cons of non-surgical rhinoplasty (filler)
Non-surgical rhinoplasty involves injecting an amount of filler to improve the shape of the nose, especially the nose bridge.
– No pain thanks to non-surgical technique: Because it is not surgical dissection, this method does not cause any pain or discomfort during the surgery.
– The surgery only takes 5-10 minutes and no resting is needed.
– You can see a clear result right after the procedure.
– Filler rhinoplasty is extremely safe, this method has been tested and certified by the US FDA and European CE for safety.
– In addition, the cost is low, only half the price of rhinoplasty surgery.
Although the fillers used for non-surgical rhinoplasty are mainly composed of hyaluronic acid – a substance that is highly compatible with the body, which is safe, highly stable, can dissolve naturally. Therefore, the new nose shape usually only lasts for a certain period of time from 8-24 months.
It is important to remember that non-surgical rhinoplasty by injecting fillers must be performed by a professional plastic surgeon who has been trained and fully practiced in medical, dermatological, and minor surgery.
However, in reality, there are cosmetic surgeons without degrees or professional training who are abusing this method and apply it recklessly to customers. As a result, they have caused severe complications and damage to customers.
Should we have filler rhinoplasty or surgery?
The above rhinoplasty techniques are carried out by applying the nose shape simulation technology and endoscopic techniques before surgery. This method is carried out more simply by Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital by creating a small incision (1-1, 5 cm), non-invasive, painless to the customer, the surgery time is shortened to only 60-90 minutes without leaving any scars. After about 1 week, the wound shall heal, the nose shall get in shape beautifully.
Therefore, customers should consider and seek advice carefully for themselves before deciding to choose a place to have cosmetic services so that they can have the best cosmetic result.
Source: Online News