You are having a rough skin layer because of the persistent pitted scars? In that case, that a look the 7 types of face masks for pitted scars and you may find yourself just what you are looking for!
What are pitted scars?
Pitted scars are the most persistent and ugliest type of scars of all. They are caused by the severing of elastin and collagen underneath the skin, causing it to lose its ability to heal, which leads to the rough and unaesthetic skin surface. The severing is usually due to acne damages, trauma, smallpox, etc., with acne damages being the number one culprit in many cases.
The scars are disproportionate in size and shape and cause no pain, itchiness, irritation, or health damage. They, however, can affect the mental health of the person due to their effects on appearance.
8 formula to make a face mask for pitted scars
1. Making a face mask for pitted scars using baking soda
Baking soda has a lot of benefits like cleaning and nurturing the skin. Its oxidizing capability can exfoliate the skin quickly, preventing skin deterioration and regulating the pH level of the skin so that it will be smooth and soft.
40g of baking soda
How to do it:
- Mix the baking soda with water to get a slippery mixture.
- Put the mixture on the skin regions with pitted scars and leave the skin be for 20-30 minutes for the mask to take effect.
2. Making a face mask for pitted scars using honey
Honey contains a great amount of hydrogen peroxide to generate the structural collagen underneath the skin, supplement the required nutrients for the skin to be smooth, and moisten it to hasten the recovery of the skin.
How to make a face mask for pitted scars using honey:
- Mix 2 teaspoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of water to form a find mixture.
- Wash your face clean and wipe it dry.
- After that, use a brush to put a thin layer of the mixture on the pitted scars areas.
- Leave it for 30 minutes then wash away with warm water.
- Do this 2-3 times a week.
By doing this regularly, you will feel that your skin is much softer, smoother, while the condition of the pitted scars is improved.
3. Making a face mask for pitted scars using potato extract
Potatoes contain a lot of vitamin C, potassium, phosphorus, sulfur, chlorine, etc., and some vegetable pigments like phenol and carotenoid. All of these ingredients will make the skin smooth and white, making the scars fade away quickly.
For that reason, if you are looking for a type of face mask for pitted scars, the one made from potato extract is for you.
How to do it:
- Peel the potato and wash it clean.
- Cut the peeled potato into thin slices then put them in a blender to create potato extract.
- Rub the extract on the skin regions with pitted scars.
- Leave it be for 20 minutes then wash it away with water.
- Keep doing this pitted scars therapy daily for 2 – 3 weeks until the scars are no longer visible to the naked eyes. In addition, you also need to protect your skin carefully before going out during the day.
If you don’t want to use potato extract, you can rub the fresh potato slices on the scarring areas for the same duration.
4. Making a face mask for pitted scars using vitamin E dietary supplement pills
Vitamin E brings about many benefits in fighting oxidization and moistening and smoothening the skin. In addition, it can also promote the correction of damaged skin tissues, the regeneration of new skin cells, and prevent horizontal connection of proteins.
A face mask for pitted scars using vitamin E will not only fade out the scars but also strengthen the skin from within by supplementing it with all the nutrients needed.
How to do it:
- Take a vitamin E dietary supplement pill and puncture it for the essence to come out.
- Rub the essence on the scarring regions and massage gently for 10 minutes.
- Wash it away with warm water.
- Do this 1-2 times a week for the mask to be most effective.
5. Making a face mask for pitted scars using coconut oil
Coconut oil contains a large volume of vitamin E that can blur the scars quickly, moisten the fibrous tissues, and filling up the pitted scars areas.
Check out: Filler for pitted scars
Similar to the face mask for pitted scars using honey, you can rub pure coconut oil directly on the scarring regions or you can combine it with oat, turmeric powder, matcha powder, etc. to create a mixture. After applying the mask, you can leave it for 15 minutes then wash it away with water.
6. Making a face mask for pitted scars using turmeric
Known as the ingredient of the doctor, turmeric can bring about many health and beauty benefits. Turmeric has the ability to strongly prevent bacteria, subsiding the conditions of scars tissues and dark spots.
Although they can correct the dark spots of the skin, using turmeric might cause your skin to turn yellowish. To avoid this, you can mix half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of honey or sugarless yogurt. After that, you rub this mixture on your face and wash it away after 20 minutes. You should not leave it on your face for too long to avoid turning yellow.
7. Making a face mask for pitted scars using pennywort
Triterpenoids active element inside of pennywort can improve blood circulation, heal the skin after a short period of time, and level even the persistent pitted scars regions.
Check out: Skin therapy
How to make a face mask for pitted scars using pennywort:
- Wash the pennywort then put it in a blender to create its extract.
- Use half of the extract to wash the skin, while the other half to rub on the scarring region.
- Massage the skin gently for 30 minutes.
- Wash the extract away with warm water then apply the rose extract to minimize the pores.
8. Making a face mask for pitted scars using lime juice
Lime juice contains tons of alpha hydroxyl acid that can heal the wound, fade away the scars, remove the dead cells on the skin, and promote the growth of new skin cells.
The amount of vitamin C inside the limes can also treat and repair the damaged skin, whitening the scarring regions. For that reason, lime juice can be used as a very effective type of face mask for pitted scars.
How to do it:
- Squeeze the lime for its juice.
- Rub the juice on scarring regions.
- Massage for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Wash it away with warm water.
- Do this 2 times a week for the best result.
For people with sensitive skin, you should dilute the lime juice with rose extract or vitamin E with the same proportion then apply the steps above.
Notice: Lime juice can cause the skin to be more sensitive so you will have to put on your sunscreen before going out.
All the types of masks listed above will help you to get the white and attractive skin that you desired. However, they all require a lot of patience and frequent application to achieve the best results.
If you are, in fact, seeking a pitted scars therapy with immediate treatment results, you can come to Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital to choose among all the safe techniques that we offer to get your beautiful skin immediately.
We hope that the information about the types of face masks for pitted scars that we shared will help you to find the solution for your scarring problems. Don’t forget to contact Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital if you have any queries about your beauty!