Nowadays, there are many effective types of blind therapy ointments and creams. As their number rised, so is the confusion among the customers as they don’t know what product should thay choose. This article will introduce to you the Erylik blind pimples therapy ointment that is trusted by many for skincare.
What is Erylik acne therapy ointment?
Erylik acne therapy ointment is manufactured by Laboratoires Chemineau (France). This gel can help to treat acne, blind pimples, and some other types of acne conditions.
Erylik gel can suppress the development of acne-causing pimples on the skin, preventing pimples from appearing.
Nowadays, Erylik blind pimples therapy ointments are packed in 30g net weight tubes.
The ingredients of Erylik blind pimples ointment
The 2 main ingredients of Erylik blind pimples ointment are Tretinoin and Erythromycin.
Tretinoin can stimulate the cell division process, alternating the epidermis cells and creating connective tissues.
In addition, Tretinoin active element inside of Erylik blind pimples therapy ointment can stop the forming of keratin, preventing new pimples from showing.
Another ingredient of Erylik blind pimples therapy ointment that is highly recognized is Erythromycin. This is a type of antibiotic of the macrolide group that can help to suppress and slow down the development of acne-causing bacteria, preventing the introduction of new pimples and stopping the pimples clusters to become papules.
How to use Erylik blind pimples therapy ointment
- Like all types of medicine, you will need to read the instructions on the side of the tubes and that from the dermatologist carefully before using it.
- You must wash your face and remove makeup with a facial cleanser, then wipe it clean before applying the ointment onto your skin.
- Squeeze out an adequate amount of ointment then start rubbing it on the regions with blind pimples and acne so that it can be absorbed into the skin. Keep in mind that Erylik blind pimples therapy ointment works best when it is applied at the same time frame every day.
- You must be patient and keep on using the ointment until your acne condition has completely perished. Do not stop at the slightest sight of improvement.
- If you forget to apply it, do it as soon as possible on that day. You can only skip if the following session is right around the corner.
- Do not apply it twice in a row.
- Only use a product with an expiration date.
The doses of Erylik blind pimples therapy ointment
- Apply the ointment onto the skin with blind pimples or acne 2 times a day with one in the morning and one in the evening after cleansing and drying the face.
- The period required for treating blind pimples with Erylik is from 9 to 12 weeks depending on the severity of the condition.
Who is suitable for Erylik blind pimples therapy ointment?
- This ointment can be used for acne therapy with mild and moderate conditions.
- It is capable of treating a mild infection on the skin.
- It is suitable for people with oily skin.
Who should NOT use Erylik blind pimples therapy ointment?
Erylik blind pimples therapy ointment is not suitable for:
- People who are allergic to any ingredients of the ointment.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Individuals using over-the-counter medications.
- Anyone with liver diseases or blood disorders.
The side effects of Erylik blind pimples therapy ointment
When you first use the ointment, you still have to take some time to adapt to it, causing some allergies conditions like redness, itchiness, burns, dry skin, and scaling.
Some notices when using Erylik blind pimples therapy ointment
- After using the ointment, you must avoid direct contact with the sun. Remember to put on your sunscreen or cover your skin properly before going out.
- You must not use cosmetic, skincare, or makeup products with alcohol or fragrance.
- You must not apply the ointment on burned or tan skin.
- If the ointment gets into your eyes, wash it away quickly with water.
- If you experience any serious reactions, you need to stop using the ointment and inform your doctor immediately.
- You should test the skin reaction with the ointment by repetitively applying a small amount of it somewhere on your body.
How to preserve Erylik blind pimples therapy ointment
The ways to preserve Erylik blind pimples therapy ointment are as below:
- Keep the tube somewhere dry, away from humid and dirty areas.
- Keep it far away from children’s reach
What should you do if you overuse or forget to use it?
- Although overusing Erylik blind pimples therapy has not shown to be bad for your body, you should still use the right doses.
- It is okay if you forget to use it once. Just do it next time normally.
How much is the price of Erylik blind pimples therapy ointment?
Each 30g tube of Erylik acne therapy ointment can cost you 100,000 – 200,000 VND.
This is the information about Erylik acne therapy ointment, one of the most highly recommended medications for acne therapy at the moment. We hope that this information will be useful to you in buying a quality acne therapy cream.
Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital – The reputable facility for skin therapy in Ho Chi Minh City
Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital is a specialized facility for skin conditions like melasma, freckles, acne, pitted and keloid scars, etc., and skin services like skin rejuvenation and skin whitening thanks to its advanced technology and experienced doctors.
You can check out all the quality SKIN THERAPY services at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital by clicking the link down below:
If you are having any skin conditions that required treatment and care, don’t hesitate to give Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital a call to receive the most dedicated support!