Diamond lip spraying is a method of reshaping the lips to make them more attractive and charming. In addition, this method can be applied to brighten dark lips, rejuvenate cracked lips and dry lips … This method is becoming more and more popular among women nowadays.
What is Diamond lip spraying?
Diamond lip spraying is a beauty technique to remove dark spots, give full and sexy pink lips to women. By using a microneedle to apply ink to the epidermis of the lip skin completely remove cracked lips, dark lips, uneven lips.
The advantages of Diamond lip spraying
Diamond lip spraying applies the latest technology with lots of outstanding advantages:
- No more dry lips, dark lips, uneven lips,…
- Shaping well-proportioned lips with the face.
- Brighter, full, and lovely lips.
- Natural ink used – safe to the body.
- Quick procedure, no pain, no inflammation.
- Advanced technique, quick recovery.
- The result can last for 2 – 3 years.
The Diamond lip spraying procedure
At Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, Diamond lip spraying is carried out by our top cosmetologists who have years of experience and high qualifications. The procedure takes place in a closed sterile room to ensure the customer’s safety and final result.
- Step 1: Advising the customer on the applied method of lip spraying.
- Step 2: Removing makeup in the lips and exfoliate to ensure the final results.
- Step 3: The doctor will mark the new lip shape suitable with the facial proportions. This step is to ensure a more accurate and quicker lip spraying procedure.
- Step 4: Disinfect and anesthetize the lip areas to ensure no inflammation or pain during the procedure.
- Step 5: Start the Diamon lip spraying procedure that involves spraying new color to the epidermis layers. This procedure must be carried out carefully and precisely.
- Step 6: Post-operative care for the customer. The doctor also instructs on how to do home care to recover faster.
Lips spraying, tattooing price list at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
|Service||Price (VND)||Discounted price|
Heaven powder brow spraying
3D Effect Ombre Brow Straying
Perfect Microneedles Brow Spraying
Shading Luxury Brow Spraying
Anthropology Brow Spraying
Discolored Brows Treatment
Brow Revision (Mildly Damaged Brow)
Upper Lid Spraying (light eyelid, cat’s eyelid..)
Lower Lid Spraying (light eyelid, cat’s eyelid..)
Diamond Lip Spraying
Pink Smile Lip Spraying
TBG Lip Needling Spraying
Nano Lippi Lip Spraying
Dark Lip Lightening for Men/Women
Multi-Line Brow Sculpting
Sculpture Revision (Mildly Damaged Brow)
Meliora 9D Brow Sculpting
Why should you have Diamond lip spraying at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital?
Gangwoo Cosmetic Hospital is one of the most prestigious and quality cosmetic hospitals trusted by thousands of customers to have Diamond lip spraying. At Gangwhoo, we greatly invest in the facilities and human resources to ensure big success in every beauty procedure.
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital has state-of-the-art machinery systems and equipment imported from abroad. We provide special equipment for each beauty procedure to ensure the best result.
Our team of doctors, nurses, and technicians are well-trained and have years of experience in their field. Our doctors will directly advise and determine the most suitable beauty methods for customers.
At Gangwhoo, we constantly update the latest beauty trends for customers to experience.
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about the Diamond lip spraying service. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment or contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for the most thoughtful advice and guidance!