Chin liposuction is the best beauty makeover for women to have a Vline face. So how much is chin liposuction? Is chin liposuction dangerous?
A beautiful and slimmer face is what every woman desires. But through aging, weight gain, or genetics, excess fat accumulates more in the area under the chin, forming a double chin. The double chin makes a woman’s face become too puffy, affecting the overall beauty of the face.
To overcome this problem, there are many different methods for weight loss such as applying a strict diet and regularly practicing exercises to reduce excess fat. However, not everyone has enough time and patience to implement these two solutions, then, the chin liposuction method is the optimal choice that can quickly bring a V-line face for everyone.
How much is chin liposuction nowadays? Where can we have quality chin liposuction for a slimmer Vline face? The article below shall give you everything you need to know.
What is chin liposuction?
In fact, no matter how slim you are, you can still accumulate a certain amount of fat under your chin due to a number of different reasons.
Although many women also try to exercise or diet to keep in shape, it is inevitable that excess fat appears in the chin area. Therefore, many women have come to the method of double chin liposuction as a quick and safe way to get rid of the double chin.
Chin liposuction is a method where plastic surgeons use small catheters to remove excess fat from the chin and jaw. During the procedure, the doctor can reshape a sharper jawline to give you a slimmer and beautiful face.
Chin liposuction is an effective way to reduce excess fat accumulated in the lower chin area without causing much pain, damages under the skin, or scars. The recovery time is also quicker.
How much is chin liposuction?
Factors affect the price of chin liposuction
As stated above, the price of chin liposuction depends on many factors. They are as follows:
The brand and reputation of the cosmetic facility can greatly affect the price of the chin liposuction service. Having chin liposuction at a reputable cosmetic facility shall cost more in exchange for a guarantee for your health and aesthetic.
The amount of excess fat
The amount of excess fat accumulated in the chin also significantly affects the price of chin liposuction services. This is reasonable because the price to remove a small amount of fat on the chin is definitely lower than removing too much excess fat.
For those who have excess fat in the chin area, after liposuction, there may be excess skin, a consequence of long-term fat accumulation. To overcome this situation, it is necessary to surgically remove excess skin or implement skin tightening measures under the chin. Therefore, the price would be higher.
Is chin liposuction dangerous?
Asides from the price, women are also concerned about whether chin liposuction is dangerous or not.
Like any other technique, whether medical or cosmetic, there are potential problems. Chin liposuction also has some potential problems as follows:
- Bleeding, leaking fluid: During the first few days after the procedure, you will see a small amount of blood and fluid leaking through the incision site where the suction tube is placed. This is a normal phenomenon and gradually disappears after a few days.
- Bruises: This is an inevitable condition after chin liposuction. The bruises will gradually turn from purple to blue and gradually disappear over about 2 to 3 weeks.
- Swelling: Swelling will occur for the first few weeks after surgery and sometimes it can persist for months if you don’t get enough rest.
- Itching: This is a normal phenomenon caused by the process of young skin growth in the wound area.
- Soreness, tension, fatigue: This condition will gradually disappear after a few days or weeks after surgery when your body has fully recovered.
Who should have chin liposuction?
Chin liposuction should only be applied to the following customers:
- Only suitable for male and female customers 18 years old and older;
- Customers who have excess fat under the chin, have tried several methods to reduce excess fat but have not worked.
- Customers who want to have a slimmer and well-proportioned chin.
Besides, in some cases the following customers are indicated not to undergo chin liposuction:
- Customers who do not guarantee their health condition;
- Customers with bad health status;
- Customers with a medical history, or family history of cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, or diabetes. Or those who have infectious diseases, blood-related diseases, or are undergoing cancer treatment.
- Women who are pregnant or are menstruating.
The chin liposuction procedure
Chin liposuction is a quite simple technique with less invasiveness to the body. However, the surgeon must follow the procedure as follows:
- Step 1: Examination and consultation, then the doctor shall recommend the most appropriate method.
- Step 2: The doctor shall mark the fat accumulated area.
- Step 3: Sterilization and anesthesia.
- Step 4: Start the chin liposuction: The doctor shall make an incision at about 4mm. Then the doctor shall place the tube with a 3mm diameter. The other end of the tube is connected with a vacuum machine to suck the excess fat accumulated in the chin.
- Step 5: After sucking all the fat, the doctor shall close the incision with cosmetic thread.
Why should you have chin liposuction at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital?
If you are still concerned about how much chin liposuction costs, please contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital. Ganwhoo is currently one of the most prestigious cosmetic hospitals nowadays.
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital has talented and highly qualified plastic surgeons and technicians who have years of experience and are trained in countries greatly developed in cosmetology in the world, typically Korea.
In addition, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is equipped in terms of facilities, equipment – medical instruments, modern machinery, and technology to support the doctors at the hospital to successfully perform plastic surgery.
Therefore, customers can be assured of the quality of the service at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital.
Post-operative care for chin liposuction
- Strictly follow the doctor’s instructions after liposuction in general and chin liposuction in particular;
- Avoid contact with water and dust in the surgical areas;
- Regularly clean the area under the chin with physiological saline;
- Regularly massage the area under the chin according to the doctor’s instructions after 2 weeks of liposuction;
- Avoid doing intense activities, do not carry heavy objects, do not do intense sports;
- Avoid eating foods that can be harmful such as beef, chicken, fish and seafood, sticky rice, water spinach;
- Avoid using alcohol, stimulants, addictive substances, smoke;
- Take the following check-ups as scheduled.
- It is necessary to develop a balanced and scientific diet and exercise to prevent excess fat from accumulating again.
How to take care of yourself at home after having Lipo Ultrasound
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about the price of the chin liposuction services. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment below. Thank you for reading.