Cheap liposuction. Many cosmetic facilities claimed they can offer you one for as little as 4 million VND (around USD 170). While enticing, is this really the good deal for your dream waistline or a potential burden for your health and life? Be cautious and smart before these offers, because if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Should you get Cheap Liposuction?
Liposuction is not a simple procedure and needed to perform with high-tech equipments, using complicated methods by experienced doctors. The cost of these are not trivial and as such charging the patient so little implies cutting corners and does not guarantee the satisfactory outcome patients are looking for.
A liposuction at most reputable facilities in Vietnam ranges from VND 25 to 100 million (USD 1000 – 4000) The specific price depends on the body areas performed on, equipment used and accompanied services rendered. If you come across places offering cheap liposuction for only VND 4 to 5 millions , be on your guard and beware of undeliverable promises.
Getting cheap liposuction at the expense of your health and life is something you should absolutely reconsider and be careful with as no one else but you is going to suffer the consequences, both losing money and risk dangerous complications.
Risk of dangerous complications when you go cheap
As with gambling, betting on cheap liposuction comes with high risks. Below are a few risks you’re likely to face should you get liposuction done at a disreputable facility:
- Infections due to unsanitary conditions and lacking proper sterilization
- Excessive bleeding/ exsanguination due to outdated/ unsafe techniques or lack of experience
- Injuries to organs from uncertainty in area of operation or improper usage of equipments
- Risk of burning from inappropriate heating control
- Uneven results, sagging skin, lumpy spots
- No expert supervision for timely intervention in case of life risk
You should spend some time doing research in choosing a reliable facility to perform your liposuction. While price is an important factor, you shouldn’t risk dangerous complications just to get it done cheap.
A warning against deceptive practices done by illegitimate cosmetic businesses
The deception isn’t limited within the border of Vietnam. One example is a shady facility claiming to be Gangwhoo Beauty Cambodia, which advertises liposuction and other services in Phnom Penh. Many overseas customers believe that this is Gangwhoo Hospital, famous for many successful liposuction cases. But little did they know that this was a scam for profit.
We advise you to be on guard against these sophisticated scam when you decided to have cosmetic interventions. A few common red flags usually seen in disreputable cosmetic facilities to look out for:
- Advertising very cheap services but incur additional hidden costs: medicines, equipments, surgery room, aftercare cost etc. as patient continue the procedure
- Using old, outdated or irregulated machinery and equipments
- The people performing the procedures are likely unlicensed or graduate with no residency. Most likely they are not willing to show proof of their expertise should you ask of them nor will you meet a doctor face to face
- Usage of false or stolen feedback, media footage from other successful cases performed by other reputable institution
Things to keep in mind when performing abdominal liposuction
For a safe and effective abdominal liposuction with minimal risks of complications, we recommend that you take note of these few important things:
- Choose a reputable, quality and safe cosmetic facility that has a legal operating license, is fully equipped with modern and advanced equipment and is periodically inspected.
- Do research about the doctors, nurses and staff at the cosmetic facility. Choose people with expertise, experience and reputable qualifications. See your doctor directly for advice and health examination before the service.
- Choose the appropriate liposuction techniques for the area that needs intervention, your skin condition and your health. Ask your doctor to clearly explain the process, pros and cons, costs and expected results.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions on diet, lifestyle, skin care and post-operative care. Follow your appointment schedule to monitor your recovery progress. Tell your doctor immediately if you have any unusual symptoms after the service.
Is Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital a safe choice for liposuction?
At Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, we offer liposuction service that meets 3 criteria: safe – trustworthy – quality. Proud to be among the top institutes of high-quality cosmetic hospitals in Ho Chi Minh City that is officially endorsed by the Ministry of Health.
With over 15 years in the field, Gangwhoo has constantly improved to affirm its position in Vietnam cosmetical medical. Gangwhoo is honored to be in the prestigious top 5 of quality Vietnam cosmetic hospitals.
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital uses advanced and modern liposuction technique, Lipo Ultrasound: effective and causes little damage to the skin and internal organs.
Our team of Vietnamese and Korean doctors are internationally certified, experienced and highly skilled. They are always dedicated to consulting and taking care of customers before, during and after the service.
The hospital always strictly follows the protocol to ensure that patient is fit for treatment. We will not disregard customers health or force them to go ahead without their consent.
Gangwhoo also offers incentive programs, promotions and installment support for customers to help them easily achieve a slim waistline without worrying about price.
Hopefully you will stay alert and be very careful. When in doubt, choose a reputable, quality facility to ensure your safety and effectiveness.
Would you consider getting a cheap liposuction when we’re the superior choice? Feel free to contact us at Gangwhoo for support and consultation!