Blepharoplasty is a minor surgery that helps to shape the new eyelid creases, creating an attractive feature for the person. It will not cause any harm or scarring, as long as you follow a scientific diet and lifestyle. So can you eat dog meat after blepharoplasty? What should you abstain from? What can you eat to keep you safe and recovering quickly? Let’s find out in the article below!
Can you eat dog meat after blepharoplasty?
Dog meat is considered to be very nutritious and rich in protein and it. This includes protein, iron, calcium, vitamin A, B1, B2, C, lipid, etc. Therefore, after having blepharoplasty, you should not eat any dog meat as
However, as it is too nutritious, it can cause the wound to form keloid scars at the new lid crease, making your skin hard and stretched. Therefore, after having blepharoplasty, you should not eat any dog meat.
In addition, as the skin around the eyes is already extremely thin and sensitive, it will become even more sensitive after the blepharoplasty. Eating dog meat will cause the wound to itch. If you cannot hold yourself from scratching, the stitches could fall off, which is very dangerous.
Therefore, to ensure that the result is perfect, you should not eat dog meat after blepharoplasty.
How long before you can eat dog meat again?
From what we said earlier, you must have known the answer to the question “can you eat dog meat after blepharoplasty” by now. But do you know how long you have to abstain from it?
The time required should be different between people. Normally, you should not eat dog meat 15 – 20 days after the surgery. However, even when you can, you should only eat a small amount of it.
For people who can get keloid scars easily, you must avoid dog meat even longer (around 1 – 2 months). Wait for the wound to heal and the new skin to form completely, then you can have your dish.
It can be seen that the recovery time after surgery depends on many different factors. The important things are the body condition and how you take care of the wound after having blepharoplasty. Therefore, to ensure that your body is safe and the healing process takes place smoothly, you should not eat dog meat until you are fully recovered.
What to eat and not to eat after having blepharoplasty?
Your diet plays an important role in the recovery time and the final result of whether the blepharoplasty is a success or not. You must be wondering about what should you eat and should not after having blepharoplasty. Let Gangwhoo tell you how!
1. Food to avoid
- Amaranth, water spinach, sweat leaf. These vegetables can cause keloid scars, affecting the recovery process of the skin and how the wound heal.
- Eggs, beef. This can cause the skin to be unevenly colored and less aesthetic.
- Chicken, spicy food. Make the wound heal longer.
- Seafood. Cause the wound to itch.
2. Food to eat
- Supplement more nutrients like vitamin A, B, C, E, etc. from fruits.
- Food that is rich in protein like Pork.
- Fish mint, etc.
How to take care of yourself after having blepharoplasty?
In addition to the nutrient intake, you should also focus more on how to take care of the wound after having blepharoplasty. Here are some notes to keep in mind.
- Apply ice for the first few days to ease the pain. When doing so, make sure to prevent water from going into the eyes.
- Don’t rub your eyes or put on any makeup until the lids are fully healed.
Check out: Make double-lidded eyes at home
- Use saline to clean the area around the eyes gently.
- Sleep for 8 hours a day. Don’t stay up too late or use any stimulant like tobacco or alcohol to let the lids heal.
- Cover the wound carefully before going out to avoid letting sunlight get in the eyes.
- Abstain from using laptops, TVs, or phones for too long to keep the eyes from getting tired.
- Don’t use any vitamin E, essential oil, honey, etc. without consulting a doctor first.
In this article, Gangwhoo plastic surgery center has helped you to unravel whether can you eat dog meat after blepharoplasty or not and what to eat to speed up the healing process.
We hope with this useful information, you can understand more about this cosmetic surgery called blepharoplasty. If you wish to have the blepharoplasty to make your eyes the spotlight of your face, contact Gangwhoo plastic surgery center to receive the best consultation right now!