Big breasts bring happiness but overdeveloped breasts bring stress and nightmares to women. Breast reduction is a cosmetic method that can be applied to help women be confident again in their daily life.
The causes of overdeveloped breasts
Overdeveloped breast (also known as breast hypertrophy) is a condition that can occur to anyone at any age. This condition can badly affect daily activities or backache, shoulder pain, nape pain, difficulty breathing while lying. The causes of the overdeveloped breast are as follows:
- Congenital or from birthing.
- Hormonal changes during the puberty process, pregnancy and childbirth, and pre-menopause.
- After times of giving birth and breastfeeding.
What is breast reduction?
Breast reduction is a plastic surgery method that is applied to correct overdeveloped breasts, helping customers to be healthier and more confident. Depending on the degree of breast overdevelopment, the doctor will determine the most appropriate surgical method:
- For mildly overdeveloped breasts, the chosen treatment method is chest excess fat liposuction.
- For severely overdeveloped breasts, the breast removal method is applied.
Customers must remember the following things before undergoing breast reduction surgery:
- Breast reduction is a complicated surgery that must be carried out by an experienced doctor at a reputable cosmetic hospital with modern machines and equipment.
- Breast reduction is a breast shaping surgery that involves removing excess fat and skin on the breast without affecting the mammary glands or affecting the function of the breasts.
Breast reduction should be performed as soon as possible to quickly overcome the bad effects on health and life. However, customers must be 18 years or older to be eligible for the surgery.
Who should have breast reduction surgery?
Cases where customers should undergo breast reduction surgery as soon as possible include:
- Women pregnancy and birthing, making their breasts age and hypertrophic.
- Women with overdeveloped, disproportionate, and sagging breasts.
- Women overdeveloped breasts badly affect their health.
However, in the following cases, customers must not undergo breast reduction surgery:
- Women during menstrual period.
- Women have cardiovascular diseases, hemophilia, or diabetes.
- Women have mental problems.
The breast reduction procedure
Step 1: Examination and consultation
The doctor will examine the customer’s breast condition to determine the most appropriate treatment method.
Step 2: General health check
The customer must have a general health check to determine whether they are qualified for the surgery or not.
Step 3: Measure the new breast shape
After examining the customer’s breast condition, the doctor will measure the new breast shape and the parts that need excess skin and fat removal.
Step 4: General anesthesia
The customer will have general anesthesia to ensure they will feel any pain or discomfort during the surgery.
Step 5: Start the breast reduction surgery
Based on the measured proportions and marked positions, the doctor will carefully use special devices to remove excess fat and skin without affecting the functions of the mammary glands and final results.
Step 6: Post-operative care
After the surgery, the customer needs to stay at the hospital for 1 – 2 days to rest for further monitoring.
Breast augmentation price list at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
|Service||Price (VND)||Discounted price|
1-side Inverted Nipple Correction
2-side Nipple Reduction
2-side Areola Reduction
Accessory Breast Removal (1–2 breasts)
|45 – 65,000,000||…|
|45 – 65,000,000||…|
Endoscopic Breast Augmentation – Nano Implant without Chip
Endoscopic Breast Augmentation – Nano Implant with Chip
Ergonomix Endoscopic Breast Augmentation
- After surgery, there may be sore, swollen, and bruised at the surgical sites, so it is necessary to use pain relievers as prescribed by the doctor.
- Clean the breast area regularly with physiological saline gently.
- Avoid strong contact, impact on the breast area, limit intense activities that affect the breast area.
- Avoid doing intense exercises.
- Use a specialized compression bra to fix the breasts for about 1-2 months.
- Avoid food that causes pus and scars. Avoid stimulants.
- Take re-examination as scheduled.