Over the time of taking care of children, women’s breasts become sagging and no more attractive. To overcome this situation, breast lift surgery can be applied to help women regain their perfect breasts.
When should you have a breast lift?
Depending on the severity of each person’s sagging breasts, the doctor will determine the most suitable method.
Mildly sagging breasts:
Moderately sagging breasts:
Normal sagging breasts:
Severely sagging breasts:
The breast lift procedure
Step 1: Examination and consultation
The doctor will examine the customer’s breast condition and explain the breast lift procedure. The customer’s questions will be answered and the most suitable method will be determined.
Step 2: General health check
Before the surgery, the customer will have a general health check including blood tests and drug reaction tests to determine whether the customer is eligible for the surgery or not.
Step 3: Start the surgery
Based on the planned regimen and decided breast lift method. The anesthesia technician will numb the surgical areas to ensure they will not feel any pain or discomfort during the surgery.
Step 4: Post-operative
After the surgery, the customer will be transferred to the post-operative care room. The customer will feel pain for about 24 – 48 hours. Then after about 1 – 2 weeks, all the pain will be gone, the customer must also avoid intense activities and some kinds of food that can cause bad scars.
The advantages of breast lift of Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital
It is not easy to choose a reputable cosmetic hospital to have a breast lift. However, at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, customers will have the following advantages:
- Highly qualified and experienced doctors in breast lift.
- State-of-the-art machinery systems and equipment.
- Dedicated customer services to ensure the customer’s safety during the surgery.
- Give full, attractive, and sexy breasts.
Things to remember after having a breast lift
Most customers after undergoing a breast lift feel their breasts are tight, even painful, a little tired in the chest area.
Therefore, the customer must follow the doctor’s instructions to rest and take care of themselves to recover faster. At the same time, this step can make your breasts more perfect. Customers must remember the following things after undergoing a breast lift:
- take pain relievers and antibiotics for 3 – 7 days to reduce swellings and pain. This will simultaneously fasten the recovery process.
- Avoid contacting with water, change bandages as instructed by the doctor. This will reduce the risks of infection.
- Avoid intense activities, doing sports for the first 2 months after the surgery.
- Wear compression bras to shape the breasts.
- For the first 2 weeks after the surgery, massage the breasts gently.
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about the breast lift service. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment or contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for the most thoughtful advice and guidance!