WHY IS THERE BLEEDING AFTER UNDERGOING RHINOPLASTY?
If your rhinoplasty is successful under ideal surgical conditions, bleeding is normal because:
- During surgery, there will be tiny blood vessels that cannot be stopped from bleeding with instruments. They will secrete blood but not much and shall be prevented by natural mechanisms. Depending on the health status of each person, the hemostasis will be slow or fast.
- Besides, there will be a lot of plasma fluid secreted at the wound, just like when we cut our hand after being bandaged, there will be light yellow fluid that seeps out of the bandage.
- Normally, plasma and blood fluids will be mixed as one, so many people mistakenly worried that blood and exudate secrete out, but in fact, it is a normal phenomenon when there is an open wound and it shall cease after about a day.
However, to ensure safety and prevent bleeding after rhinoplasty, you should carefully consider choosing a prestigious cosmetic facility that has highly qualified and skilled doctors to carry out the rhinoplasty procedure.
WHAT ARE THE SOLUTIONS FOR BLEEDING AFTER UNDERGOING RHINOPLASTY?
For the cases of rhinoplasty that there is too much bleeding, if you do not have sinusitis, the cause is due to the improper rhinoplasty technique. This can happen after about 10 days of perforation in the nasal septum, maybe the base of the silicone piece has punctured and entered the nostril, or the piece of cartilage at the nose tip is necrotic, which creates a small fistula into the nostrils. The biggest fear of people who undergo rhinoplasty is the risk of infection. Basically, cartilage is a foreign body, when a foreign body is inserted into the body, the risk of infection is extremely high. Therefore, the surgery rooms must be thoroughly sterile. If the cartilage is infected, within 6-7 days, the nose will accumulate pus, causing pain and redness of the entire nose.
For the cases live above, you should not hesitate to go to the cosmetic facility right away to have a doctor fix it to avoid worse developments of the complications. The only treatment is to remove the cartilage immediately, pump and rinse the nose with an antiseptic. About 4-6 months later, customers can have a nose job again.
Rhinoplasty will be safe if you choose a prestigious cosmetic facility to have a rhinoplasty. Therefore, you should look for reliable cosmetic facilities that have state-of-the-art medical equipment, highly qualified and experienced doctors in cosmetic surgery. You should choose a rhinoplasty method with safe cartilage quality, and ensure post-operative care, it is necessary to follow the doctor’s instructions to avoid complications or infection of the nose.
PROPER CARE TO PREVENT BLEEDING AFTER RHINOPLASTY
- Regularly apply ice gently on the swollen nose area to limit pain and swelling.
- Regularly clean the nose skin with a warm cloth and avoid contact with water.
- Avoid participating in strong activities such as martial arts, wearing glasses, swimming, running, jumping, etc.
- Avoid eating spicy foods, seafood, alcohol, water spinach to prevent scars.
- Take medicines exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Regularly go to the cosmetic facility to check the condition of the nose.
HOW TO PREVENT BLEEDING AFTER UNDERGOING STRUCTURAL RHINOPLASTY
First of all, to prevent bleeding after rhinoplasty, you need to have rhinoplasty at a prestigious cosmetic facility that has highly qualified, skilled, and experienced specialists, along with state-of-the-art infrastructure.
Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is currently providing the top structural rhinoplasty service to help prevent bleeding after rhinoplasty. Undergoing rhinoplasty at Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, customers can be guaranteed the best sterilization in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Health.
Furthermore, Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is also committed to providing long-term warranty services for structural rhinoplasty services for customers to have the best service experience.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment below or contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital via our Hotline: 0901666879 for the most thoughtful advice and guidance.