Nowadays, there are a lot of acne cream got manufactured in the countries that received warm welcomes from the customers. Among them is the Biona Max acne cream. This article will tell you all that you need to know about this acne therapy product.
The ingredients of Biona Max acne cream
The information provided on the label of the product includes:
- Chlorhexidine: can prevent infection and inflammation, and subside the swelling.
- Salicylic Acid: a type of BHA that can exfoliate the skin and remove the excess sebaceous on it.
- Vitamin B2: can supplement collagen for the skin, heal the wound quickly, and prevent skin deterioration and inflammation.
- Aloe vera: an aloe gel extract that can prevent bacteria, eliminate skin problems like acne or pimples, and moisten the skin.
- Sulfur: can prevent inflammation and bacteria to dry out the comedones.
- Cetyl alcohol: can soften the skin and improve nutrients absorption.
From these ingredients, we can see some mentionable factors inside of Biona Max acne cream.
- Salicylic Acid: This is imperative in all types of acne cream as it can help to clean the pores, get rid of the dead cells, treat acne conditions, and prevent the problems from reappearing.
- Disinfectants: One of the main reasons that cause pimples is the P. acnes bacteria. The disinfectants inside the Biona Max acne cream can prevent the development of this bacteria, fending them off and treating acne effectively.
- Aloe extract: Aloe is famously known for the ability to heal, moisten, and prevent skin deterioration. The aloe essence helps to increase the value of the Biona Max acne cream.
The benefits of Biona Max acne cream
Judging from the ingredients listed on the label, we can see Biona Max acne cream’s benefits:
- Eliminate the bacteria to subside the swelling and prevent the papules.
- Unclog the pores to dry the comedones quickly to stop and treat pimple conditions.
- Aid the healing of acne damage and dark spots.
The pros and cons of Biona Max acne cream
Biona Max acne cream has the following advantages and disadvantages
Biona Max acne cream’s strong points
- Can effectively and quickly deal with acne conditions like pimples, papules, and nodules.
- Offer easy absorption that doesn’t cause any slippery feeling.
- Can be bought easily.
- Has a cheap price.
Biona Max acne cream’s drawbacks
All products come with some benefits and downsides and Biona Max is not excluded.
- It is not suitable for long-term use as the effectiveness can wear off over time.
- It is not suitable for those with sensitive skin or allergic to sulfur inside the product.
- The treatment capability takes quite some time to be in effect and the results are not very convincing.
How to use Biona Max acne cream
Follow these instructions for the best pimples therapy results.
- Step 1: Remove your makeup with water/makeup remover.
- Step 2: Wash your face with a mild facial cleanser and wipe it dry.
- Step 3: Take a small amount of Biona Max cream to put on the pimples and massage them gently for the cream to be absorbed.
- Step 4: Go to bed and wash your face with water the next morning.
- Doses: 2 times a day with 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening.
(*) You should not abuse the product as it can cause drug resistance, lowering the effectiveness of the acne cream.
Is Biona Max acne cream good?
According to the feedback from many users, Biona Max takes effect quite quickly. After some use, the pimples start to become less visible.
For the best result, you will need to use this product for over 3 weeks. Overall, when comparing to the others acne cream, Biona max offers relatively good results.
However, pursuant to many customers, the ability to treat acne of this product begins to wear off and stop showing any positive results.
Some notices when using Biona Max acne cream
- Do not use the product if you are allergic to any ingredients in it.
- Do not use it past the expiration date.
- Keep it somewhere dry and away from direct sunlight and children’s reach.
- Wash it away immediately with water if it comes in contact with the eyes.
- Do not abuse the product.
Question related to Biona Max acne cream
Should I use Biona Max acne cream or Biona turmeric cream?
Choosing between Biona Max acne cream and Biona turmeric cream depends on the acne and skin conditions of the person. Although they both can treat pimples, the difference in the ingredients will come with different benefits.
While Biona Max acne cream can heal skin damages caused by pimples with Aloe Vera can help to subside the swelling, the Biona turmeric cream with fresh turmeric essence can help to whiten the skin and the dark spots.
Biona Max acne cream is also suitable for treating severe acne conditions like nodules. Biona turmeric cream, on the other hand, is suitable for dealing with mild acne conditions like whiteheads, blackheads, and dark spots.
Does Biona Max acne cream contain Corticoid?
Corticoid is a very toxic matter that can lead to skin cancer. Biona Max is certified to be a high-quality Vietnamese product that gone through a strict quality check and assessment.
If the product contains corticoid, it will never exist on the market. Therefore, you can assure that Biona Max acne cream doesn’t include any corticoid.
Is Biona turmeric cream low quality?
Biona turmeric cream is manufactured using a modern and advanced production line, offering complete safety for the users. Therefore, it is not low quality.
Does Biona Max acne cream treat dark spots?
Biona Max acne cream contains fresh turmeric essence and vitamins, capable of whitening and blurring the dark spots caused by acne. Therefore, you can use this product to treat dark spots effectively.
Where can you buy Biona Max acne cream?
You can easily find Biona Max acne cream and Biona turmeric cream in all drug stores, pharmacies, shopping malls, or cosmetic centers. You can even buy them online if you don’t have the time to go out.
How much does Biona Max acne cream cost?
Nowadays, the cost for Biona Max on the market is:
- 3g tube of Biona turmeric cream: 10,000 – 15,000 VND.
- 6g tube of Biona Max acne cream: 12,000 – 20,000 VND.
Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital has provided you with the details about Biona Max that is very popular and highly recommended on the market. We hope that this article has given your some useful information about skin therapy products to quickly improve your skin condition!
If you still have any questions or want to book an appoinment with a certified dermatologist at Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital, you can dial 0901 666 879 or click HERE to send a message to Gangwhoo cosmetic hospital fan page.
Thank you for spending your time with us.
Check out: An Bao acne therapy cream