Nowadays, the Alloderm cartilage rhinoplasty technique is highly rated by cosmetologists, cosmetic specialists in terms of cosmetic efficiency and safety. The following article shall give you brief information about the Alloderm cartilage rhinoplasty.
What is Alloderm material?
Alloderm material is a very special material. It is made by extracting human epidermal cells and processed with modern technology.
Alloderm has been tested and found to be fully compatible with the human body. This material helps maintain the collagen structure in cartilage. Thereby helping to prevent allergies and cartilage rejection after implanting into the body.
Understanding the Alloderm cartilage rhinoplasty
Alloderm cartilage rhinoplasty is basically a type of cartilage rhinoplasty technology. This is a technique that uses artificial cartilage to raise the nose bridge and autologous cartilage to coat the nose tip.
However, with the Alloderm cartilage rhinoplasty technique, asides from the autologous cartilage, the doctor will cover the cartilage with an additional layer of Alloderm material to ensure the safety of the nose.
Read more: Megaderm cartilage rhinoplasty
The advantages of Alloderm cartilage rhinoplasty
- Outstanding efficiency: Alloderm cartilage rhinoplasty helps bring a higher nose shape, a natural and slimmer nose tip.
- High safety: Alloderm cartilage rhinoplasty helps prevent allergies and cartilage rejection. Thereby preventing the risk of complications such as redness of the nose tip, nose bridged dropped, perforation of the nose tip …
Who should choose Alloderm cartilage rhinoplasty?
The Alloderm cartilage rhinoplasty technique is suitable for the following individuals:
- Those who have a low nose, a short or upturned nose tip.
- Those who have thin nose tip skin.
- Those had a nose job before but the nose is damaged.
- Those who have a crooked nose by birth.
The Alloderm cartilage rhinoplasty procedure
An Alloderm cartilage rhinoplasty procedure follows the following steps:
Step 1: Examination and consultation
The doctor shall examine the nose defects then suggest the most appropriate rhinoplasty method.
Step 2: General health check
The doctor shall give a general health check to check whether the customer is qualified for the surgery or not. The tests include blood pressure, heartbeat,…
Step 3: Measurement and sketch for a new nose shape
The doctor shall mark the expected nose shape.
Step 4: Sterilization and anesthesia
The doctor shall sterilize and anesthetize the surgical areas to ensure that the customer will not feel any pain during the surgery.
Step 5: Cartilage rhinoplasty
The doctor shall carefully perform the Alloderm cartilage rhinoplasty technique to give the best result.
Step 6: Recovery and follow-ups
Based on the customer’s condition, the doctor shall recommend the customer to stay in the hospital for further check-up. If there are any problems, the customer can leave the hospital.
Step 7: Following check-ups
The customer shall take the following check-ups as scheduled to prevent any unwanted complications.
How to care for your nose after undergoing Alloderm cartilage rhinoplasty
- Avoid touching, twisting on the nose because the Alloderm material needs a minimum of 3 days to connect to the nose tip.
- Keep your nose clean. Regularly change the bandage and clean the wound with physiological saline.
- Take medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor, do not take other drugs without consulting your doctor.
- Avoid doing intense exercise or lifting heavy objects.
- Having proper diets according to the doctor. Related article: What to eat after rhinoplasty?
- Take the following check-ups as scheduled.
Where do we have quality and safe cartilage rhinoplasty?
- Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital is a leading prestigious cosmetic facility for rhinoplasty nowadays.
- Gangwhoo Cosmet Hospital is licensed by the Ministry of Health.
- The hospital has talented, experienced, and highly qualified doctors that regularly practice in Korea.
- The hospital has comfortable, high-class facilities.
- The hospital has state-of-the-art machinery systems and technology transferred directly from Korea.
- Reasonable costs, long-term warranty. Read more: Rhinoplasty Price List
Images of our customers before & after cartilage rhinoplasty
We hope you’ve had enough useful information about the Alloderm cartilage rhinoplasty technique – one of the most popular rhinoplasty techniques nowadays.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment below or contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital via Hotline: 0901666879, or contact our fanpage: www.facebook.com/benhvienthammygangwhoo. Thank you for your time.