“How long does it take to stop having sex after abdominal liposuction?” – The question seems to be a funny joke… but those who have done Abdominal Liposuction, probably understand, that this is not a “small” problem at all.
To know more specifically about the time to stop having sex after abdominal liposuction. Please refer to the following article for the further useful information!
WHAT IS ABDOMINAL LIPOSUCTION?
According to Dr. Park Sinh Yong, abdominal liposuction is an advanced method to quickly and effectively remove excess fat from the body in the abdomen area.
Customers often look to this method when they need to lose fat quickly, or feel that they cannot lose excess fat after having applied methods such as dieting, exercising, or taking weight loss pills.
ADVANTAGES OF ABDOMINAL LIPOSUCTION
In general, abdominal liposuction is considered an optimal, advanced method, and is the last solution, removing the excess fat of customers when methods such as dieting, exercising, injecting fat, taking weight loss pills … are not effective. Here we can take a look at some of its outstanding advantages such as:
- Optimally and quickly remove excess fat.
- The best solution for those who are fed up and exhausted by other ineffective fat reduction methods.
However, the safety of abdominal liposuction must also be taken seriously. Customers must always keep in mind that, their health and safety are the most important.
HAVE YOU KNOWN ABOUT THE SAFE ABDOMINAL LIPOSUCTION SERVICE AT GANGWHOO COSMETIC HOSPITAL?
Accordingly, Lipo Ultrasound technology has amazing advantages as follows:
- Comprehensively remove excess fat in different body parts such as the abdomen, waist, thighs, arms, buttocks, and calves.
- Showing amazing results after only 1 procedure of 60 minutes.
- Minimally invasive, no pain, no loss of strength, or skin irritation….
- In addition, applying this technology can help get rid of appetite and soften fatty tissue.
- With the powerful impacts of focused ultrasound wavelengths, excess fat will quickly be liquefied, even for the most stubborn fat.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO STOP HAVING SEX AFTER ABDOMINAL LIPOSUCTION?
DOCTORS’ ADVICE TO RECOVER QUICKLY FROM ABDOMINAL LIPOSUCTION
Due to the close connection between the recovery process and how long you should stop having sex after abdominal liposuction. So, let’s find out what we need to follow to make the recovery process fast. According to Dr. Park Sung Yong:
- Wear a compression latex: You need to wear a compression garment or latex for at least 1 month to keep the abdomen neatly fixed, slim, and firmer. At the same time, the compression latex will also help reduce the risks of unwanted damage to the liposuction area if it is accidentally impacted.
- Take medicine and apply warm compresses: You need to apply cold and warm compresses. Cold compresses will help reduce pain and swelling; Warm compresses will help support blood circulation… which helps your wound recover quickly.
- Taking the medicine at the right time and dose as prescribed by the doctor… as well as taking the follow-up visits as scheduled by the doctor.
- Supplementing substances for the body with a proper diet: Finally, to increase body resistance and help shorten the recovery process, you also need to have proper diets as follows:
– It is necessary to have small meals including mashed foods that are easy to digest such as mashed cereal porridge and fruit juice in 1-2 days after liposuction.
– For the next 2 weeks, you can now eat and have normal activities. However, you should eat more green vegetables…
– From 2 weeks to 1 month: You should keep on maintaining a proper and healthy diet. In addition, you should increase the intake of foods rich in vitamin C and natural micro-minerals (trace minerals). You should prioritize boiled, stewed, and lightly seasoned food.
WHAT SHOULD WE AVOID EATING AFTER ABDOMINAL LIPOSUCTION?
You should abstain from eating the following foods to avoid the risk of wound infection and poisoning. Thereby helping the wounds heal faster… as well as reduce other unwanted risks:
- Avoid foods containing ingredients that cause itching and swelling after surgery such as chicken, beef, water spinach, raw seafood, sticky foods… and some others.
- It is essential to avoid foods that cause fat re-accumulation such as fast foods, fried foods, greasy foods, sweets…
- Limit starchy ingredients in your meals such as rice, vermicelli, noodle, soup, bread… Consuming about 200 grams of starch per day is enough.
- Stop using stimulants such as alcohol, beer, coffee, carbonated/soft drinks, and tobacco.
Direct contact to Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital for further consultation
- Address: 576 – 578 Cong Hoa Street, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Hotline/Zalo: 0901 666 879
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: gangwhoohospital.vn
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/GangwhooHospital
- TikTok: https://tiktok.com/@benhviengangwhoo
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/benhvienthammygangwhoo/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/benhvienthammygangwhoo
We hope you’ve had your answer to the question: “How long does it take to stop having sex after abdominal liposuction?” and other useful information about how to recover quickly from liposuction. If you have any further questions or concerns, please leave a comment below, contact Gangwhoo Cosmetic Hospital, or via our Hotline: 0901.666.879 for the most thoughtful advice and guidance from our specialists!